Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
:lol1: That is not my video i just did that as a :pipebomb: and that was just highlight of C2 and Leacach who alot of people belived are in love which i do to.

Never thought it was, and more importantly I never said it was. I said your first post in this thread included an AMV . . . it did. I said you titled this thread after the AMV . . . you did. Thus, I reviewed the AMV.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
:yes: Great answer, you seem pretty in touch with Anime what shows would you recommend are worth watching btw?

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMINE. To be fair i really don't hate anyone on here.again must of the thing do is gimmick. that can be used on here can dumb some time but u get over after a way. The only mod i hate is Big Hoss Rambler but u all should know why I hate him. Other then the only user i really hate is Aids for reason that u all should know why.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
Never thought it was, and more importantly I never said it was. I said your first post in this thread included an AMV . . . it did. I said you titled this thread after the AMV . . . you did. Thus, I reviewed the AMV.

ok? but it a video of C2 and Lecorch making love. so what does this have to do with The Black Knight and The Shield?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
ok? but it a video of C2 and Lecorch making love. so what does this have to do with The Black Knight and The Shield?

To lazy to reiterate myself, just going to quote myself from earlier . . .

Mustafar Reginald said:
And It has nothing to do with that discussion. Your first post included an AMV, this thread is titled after the AMV, so I decided to watch and review it. I couldn't care less about that other discussion, if I did I would've simply posted in the other thread you made entitled "Black Knight > The Shield".

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Guys Please Watch and give it a Changes It a GREAT ANIME! And is Were :vince: got the Idea of Shield from!​

Last edited:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Code Geass Episode 1 In English!

Whats this about?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Guys Please Watch and give it a Changes It a GREAT ANIME! And is Were :vince: got the Idea of Shield from!​

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Last edited: