Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Why hasn't Gohan gotten you yet for stealing his name twice? Why hasn't CM Punk kicked the shit out of SE Punk? Why can't I believe it's not butter?

i change my name from randy savage to gohan6425 my youtube user name. and SE Punk is not CM Punk his gimmick if different he act more like and undertaker but intead of going after solo he try to make people be straight edge wether that like it or not.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Farooq said:
Black Sabbath>>>>Black knights of anal justice

Black Knight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sheild>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Sabbath what ever this is!?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else! :pipebomb:

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to ignore basically everything from the last five pages and just talk about the key things in the OP. First, I've only seen the first two episodes of Code Geass. It was okay, didn't really draw me in (and anything with mechas in them usually calls for an immediate disinterest and this is no exception) but I wouldn't call it bad and I'll eventually get around to more of it. So, right now I don't have a definite opinion on it as two episodes isn't really indicative of overall quality, especially with a show of Code Geass's nature. I actually like the song the video used which is a rarity considering I hate Cascada herself and with maybe the exception of New Found Glory, I can't think of a single artist that have ruined more good songs with their terrible covers. As for the AMV, it was poor. It wasn't the worst I've seen, and it's nice that they did try to match the going-ons in the video with the lyrics every now and again (mostly just for the kiss part) but that doesn't make it good, just not the laziest one out there. AMV's can be a thing of beauty when in capable hands and the proper time devoted to them, this had neither in my opinion (granted, they could be in capable hands, great artists can create piles of crap every now and again).

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
Yeah I'm going to ignore basically everything from the last five pages and just talk about the key things in the OP. First, I've only seen the first two episodes of Code Geass. It was okay, didn't really draw me in (and anything with mechas in them usually calls for an immediate disinterest and this is no exception) but I wouldn't call it bad and I'll eventually get around to more of it. So, right now I don't have a definite opinion on it as two episodes isn't really indicative of overall quality, especially with a show of Code Geass's nature. I actually like the song the video used which is a rarity considering I hate Cascada herself and with maybe the exception of New Found Glory, I can't think of a single artist that have ruined more good songs with their terrible covers. As for the AMV, it was poor. It wasn't the worst I've seen, and it's nice that they did try to match the going-ons in the video with the lyrics every now and again (mostly just for the kiss part) but that doesn't make it good, just not the laziest one out there. AMV's can be a thing of beauty when in capable hands and the proper time devoted to them, this had neither in my opinion (granted, they could be in capable hands, great artists can create piles of crap every now and again).

U should watched it get better as the seris go on. 2 show is not go enough u have not even got to the making black knight yet. Also Pizza Hut spostor then well in the japen verison that is. but still i think pretty if u ask me. as i never amine get a postoler like that before in a amine. Ur just taking AMV what does that have to do with the black knight and the sheild being being copycat of the black knight!?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
U should watched it get better as the seris go on. 2 show is not go enough u have not even got to the making black knight yet. Also Pizza Hut spostor then well in the japen verison that is. but still i think pretty if u ask me. as i never amine get a postoler like that before in a amine. Ur just taking AMV what does that have to do with the black knight and the sheild being being copycat of the black knight!?

I know two episodes isn't enough, I've admitted that in my post and I do plan on finishing it, but it's far down on my list. I'm currently juggling watching like ten different shows and that's only counting anime, so it'll be awhile before I get to it. And It has nothing to do with that discussion. Your first post included an AMV, this thread is titled after the AMV, so I decided to watch and review it. I couldn't care less about that other discussion, if I did I would've simply posted in the other thread you made entitled "Black Knight > The Shield".

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
I know two episodes isn't enough, I've admitted that in my post and I do plan on finishing it, but it's far down on my list. I'm currently juggling watching like ten different shows and that's only counting anime, so it'll be awhile before I get to it. And It has nothing to do with that discussion. Your first post included an AMV, this thread is titled after the AMV, so I decided to watch and review it. I couldn't care less about that other discussion, if I did I would've simply posted in the other thread you made entitled "Black Knight > The Shield".

:lol1: That is not my video i just did that as a :pipebomb: and that was just highlight of C2 and Leacach who alot of people belived are in love which i do to.