Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AnnaLove

Jobber
Reaction score
Shabang said:
I did watch Code Geass. I didn't like it. I don't see the connection between the show and the Shield at all.

I love that random john cena you got in your avatar lol. It just pops out of nowhere lol

:eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
AnnaLove said:
I love that random john cena you got in your avatar lol. It just pops out of nowhere lol

:eek:tunga:

He's there to tell people that they need an..... attitude adjustment
93a02415de9225d6315f523ec55659be.jpg

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Shabang said:
I did watch Code Geass. I didn't like it. I don't see the connection between the show and the Shield at all.

THE SHOW WAS FUCKIN EPIC! Don't know what u watch? But the show is still high demand for amine fans people that wathc are demand that make a season 3 but it mostly likly not have been.The connection is that wear black gear and there same as what black knight wear. The Shield call then said A "Shield of InJustise" and in the amine Code Geass That call then self "Knight of InJustise"! That were the connection is! Face it WWE just like rip off now! :vince: watched is amine I know he does! That have rip Ryback rip off Goldeberg, Then that had rip Fandango rip of Rico and now the shield rip of code geass! WHEN WILL ENDED!?