Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
New thing i going to do it call the :pipebomb: of the Day! This is from the Amine Code Geass yes the show WWE copy from to make The Sheild Gimmick Group! This is The main people in the show Lelouch Lamperouge aka Lelouch vi Britannia and C2 is the girl the inmordel Witch who give Lelouch his Geass Power!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing WWE copying a bad anime for a stable concept.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

AnnaLove

Jobber
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
This is from the Amine Code Geass yes the show WWE copy from to make The Sheild Gimmick Group!

How exactly did the WWE copy The Shield from Code Geass?

:dafuq:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Britanica said:
:pity::lol1::eek:tunga::dawg::mad2::obama::facepalm1::yes::haha::downer::nogusta::phew:

I always got you on my mind, girl :rock:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Shabang said:
I have a hard time seeing WWE copying a bad anime for a stable concept.

THAT DID! If i show the epiespe u would agree with! AND BTW CODE GEASS WAS A FUCKIN EPIC SHOW! Got lot of rating and cevn though the show over people demand it come back on AS and show rerun but that don't have the contract rights anymore :sad:. People WANTED A SEASON 3!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AnnaLove said:
How exactly did the WWE copy The Shield from Code Geass?

:dafuq:

that stole idea of injustie and there group name was the "black knight" that wear the same gear the shiled were and that would called then said knight of injustie! Ring a Bell!? :vince: will anything these days to rip something great off to get buck of it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I did watch Code Geass. I didn't like it. I don't see the connection between the show and the Shield at all.