Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
So why don't you like it then, the story, the feel of it, the characters, you know stuff like that, shit as i said before i haven't watched one but will do soon, you know just taking different opinions on board as well, and as you say it sucks, was just wondering why you think that, i know Zero abviously likes it, so a counter opinion would be nice to have

now u see why I get piss at the user this is a perfect exlmple of why I get mad at on this forums.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OK then as a not big time anime fan, only watched a few bits here and there, and tbh i dont like the way they look mainly, so that puts me off for a start, so i agev Code a chance and watched several episodes to start, and kinda enjoyed it for a bit, was a nice distraction from normal stuff, but i did get drawn in as well, enjoyed the end of R2 immensly and had a couple of emo moments along the way

For those who say CG sucks, than hey thats your opinion, but maybe try and stick out more than one or two and see if you get drawn in like i did

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
OK then as a not big time anime fan, only watched a few bits here and there, and tbh i dont like the way they look mainly, so that puts me off for a start, so i agev Code a chance and watched several episodes to start, and kinda enjoyed it for a bit, was a nice distraction from normal stuff, but i did get drawn in as well, enjoyed the end of R2 immensly and had a couple of emo moments along the way

For those who say CG sucks, than hey thats your opinion, but maybe try and stick out more than one or two and see if you get drawn in like i did

yes it a EPIC ANIME!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well for the most part onto why people will say it sucks it's because of really two reasons. One, he's posting thread after thread of it instead of making one whole thread, two he claims Shield stole the gimmick from them, even though he's stealing the gimmick from the show and spreading it throughout the whole forums when a lot of us really don't care about it.
PinkiePieshrugohwell_original.png

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Can I make some suggestions for your future videos? I mean, you talk about what you like and I respect it because that's what a YT channel should be all about if we're honest, but there are some things you can do better and I'm not gonna say edit your video or use other camera because I've already said those things, it's up to you to use other camera or find a program to edit your videos. Now here are my other suggestions:
  1. Try to do your video in a place where a lot of natural light, that way your video will look better and you won't need that laptop brightness that in my opinion looks awful tbh. With natural light your video will look much, much better.
  2. You are a fucking YouTube Partner and you don't use your privileges correctly. Instead of using those images, that you can find them searching a bit, you should put a picture of you in a colorful background and a picture of what you're going to talk about, or just like Connor Franta does, post a picture of you and add text on it. It's something you even do with Paint...
    312bd61cd7615085604cadc916839365.jpg
  3. Another thing you can do is trying not to touch your nose and in my opinion, it was like of you were really tired. Do it when you feel 100% because that way your videos will be more enjoyable.
  4. Videos should be shorter so I recommend you that even if you know what to say, just to get rid of those "emms... ummm..." and all that stuff, just write what you're gonna say in the screen or something. That way your video will be shorter and you won't need so many "mmmms..." that actually are the 20% of the video at least.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Can I make some suggestions for your future videos? I mean, you talk about what you like and I respect it because that's what a YT channel should be all about if we're honest, but there are some things you can do better and I'm not gonna say edit your video or use other camera because I've already said those things, it's up to you to use other camera or find a program to edit your videos. Now here are my other suggestions:
  1. Try to do your video in a place where a lot of natural light, that way your video will look better and you won't need that laptop brightness that in my opinion looks awful tbh. With natural light your video will look much, much better.
  2. You are a fucking YouTube Partner and you don't use your privileges correctly. Instead of using those images, that you can find them searching a bit, you should put a picture of you in a colorful background and a picture of what you're going to talk about, or just like Connor Franta does, post a picture of you and add text on it. It's something you even do with Paint...
    312bd61cd7615085604cadc916839365.jpg
  3. Another thing you can do is trying not to touch your nose and in my opinion, it was like of you were really tired. Do it when you feel 100% because that way your videos will be more enjoyable.
  4. Videos should be shorter so I recommend you that even if you know what to say, just to get rid of those "emms... ummm..." and all that stuff, just write what you're gonna say in the screen or something. That way your video will be shorter and you won't need so many "mmmms..." that actually are the 20% of the video at least.

that fine and dend but I don't to do all that. and I don't have time edit that will take to long same thing with time 12 min is not a long time maybe to u guys but a lot yt shooter go 12-15 video I watch then. ytp privileges? what there to do people click ads for u to get money.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
that fine and dend but I don't to do all that. and I don't have time edit that will take to long same thing with time 12 min is not a long time maybe to u guys but a lot yt shooter go 12-15 video I watch then. ytp privileges? what there to do people click ads for u to get money.
YouTube privileges. You're a YouTube partner because you have enough views and that allows you to have a customized image to promote your videos. You can always use the same image. As I showed you in the spoiler, it's not hard. Just take a picture and add text with Paint or any other program you have that allows you to add text. People will feel more near to you.

I also watch 15 minutes videos on youtube because I enjoy doing that too, but when from those 15 minutes videos, 2-5 minutes are "ummm... emmm..." aren't as enjoyable as other 15 minutes videos. You can write something before recording your video just to have something as a base, you can always add stuff you forgot to write. Sometimes "emmm... ummm" is acceptable, but as I said, when that is about the 20 or 30 percent of your video, it doesn't look like a pro video and you have more than 700 subscribers. You could get more if you got rid of those "mmm..."

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I figured since you had your own forum for this junk that you'd post about it there?

I did posted it there but I though you would all feel late out if I did not post here so I posted it here to hope you like!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
YouTube privileges. You're a YouTube partner because you have enough views and that allows you to have a customized image to promote your videos. You can always use the same image. As I showed you in the spoiler, it's not hard. Just take a picture and add text with Paint or any other program you have that allows you to add text. People will feel more near to you.

I also watch 15 minutes videos on youtube because I enjoy doing that too, but when from those 15 minutes videos, 2-5 minutes are "ummm... emmm..." aren't as enjoyable as other 15 minutes videos. You can write something before recording your video just to have something as a base, you can always add stuff you forgot to write. Sometimes "emmm... ummm" is acceptable, but as I said, when that is about the 20 or 30 percent of your video, it doesn't look like a pro video and you have more than 700 subscribers. You could get more if you got rid of those "mmm..."

Uh? lol anyone can be a YouTube partner these days.I do write video do i don't have time everything is just me record no fakeness to it!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I did posted it there but I though you would all feel late out if I did not post here so I posted it here to hope you like!

We dont want Code Geass news here. Seriously. If we did we would join your forums now please dont post it here anymore.

Good news for you. I couldnt give a fuck about Code Geass.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We dont want Code Geass news here. Seriously. If we did we would join your forums now please dont post it here anymore.

Good news for you. I couldnt give a fuck about Code Geass.

Come on Adam, this is a silly post. You know he's just going to flame and this is going to get locked. If you don't care about Code Geass, don't open the thread.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Come on Adam, this is a silly post. You know he's just going to flame and this is going to get locked. If you don't care about Code Geass, don't open the thread.

You just made a silly post right there. I dont care if he flames me, I wont reply.