Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
THERE GREAT EPIC! FANS WANTED A SEASON 3 even though the show over now. and quiet bitch at it unt9il u Ashley watch it which I u have not!

No one wants season 3, No one, NONE! 0! ZILCH! ZERO! NOBODY!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
No one wants season 3, No one, NONE! 0! ZILCH! ZERO! NOBODY!

EVERYONE THAT A FANS ODE GEASS WANTED A SEASON 3! U A DUMB ASS THAT DOES NOT EVEN CHNAGE TO WATCH AND SEE HOW GREAT IT IS! Just b/c u hate me does mean u should hate on a anime I am promoing on this web site!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
EVERYONE THAT A FANS ODE GEASS WANTED A SEASON 3! U A DUMB ASS THAT DOES NOT EVEN CHNAGE TO WATCH AND SEE HOW GREAT IT IS! Just b/c u hate me does mean u should hate on a anime I am promoing on this web site!

I dont hate you, This anime is shit. But NO ONE wanted a season 3

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Gohan>you
SuperPipebomb>You

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Notes: Don't watch this video if you have not watch Season 2 of Code Geass!​
THIS ONE OF THE MOST EPIC THING THAT HAVE BEEN IN CODE GEASS! In there School Gear School Boyz Taking over the The Holy Britannia Empire!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It'd be good if you didn't put the spoiler in the actual thread title as I am not up to date with Code Geass and I'm sure others aren't...

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Wow. You really spoiled this for people. Your like BLFFL.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I didn't watch Code Geass season 2 and watched the video... I may not watch it soon, but I may watch it someday

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Part 1​

Part 2​

Info: A year after the Black Rebellion,Lelouch Lamperouge and his "younger brother" Roloare gambling at Babel Tower when The Black Knightsled by C.C. launches an attack on the complex to retrieve Lelouch. The secret service that were watching Lelouch reveal themselves and attempt to capture C.C.; C.C. reawakens Lelouch's memories allowing him to use Geass to kill his enemies and resume his role as Zero. Elsewhere, Suzaku Kururugi declares to Emperor Charles zi Britannia and the Knights of the Round that Zero is his responsibility to kill.
Sorry but this it all I could find for it so you have watched a 2 part video. The Theme Song is in Japen sorry but no one has upload the english verison for season 2 yet but it is dub in English! Enjoy!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Part 1​

Part 2​

Info: Lelouch reminisces about his capture by Suzaku and how the Emperor altered his memories with Geass. Lelouch directs the Black Knights to counterattack against the Britannian army and reconciles with Kallen Stadtfeld who demanded to know if she was controlled by his Geass. The Black Knights are overwhelmed by the Knightmare Frame Vincent but are able to collapse Babel Tower in time to retreat to the Chinese Federation Consulate forcing the Britannian army to retreat. From there, a broadcast of Zero is aired to announce his return and the recreation of the United States of Japan. Rolo arrives at the consul grounds and confronts Li Xingke demanding they hand Zero over.
Sorry but this it all I could find for it so you have watched a 2 part video. The no theme song or ending theme sorry but no one has upload the english verison for season 2 yet but it is dub in English! Enjoy!