Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Code Geass sucks.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Have you actually ever watched any or are you just being a troll, serious question mate, and if it sucks then say why so

he just hate b/c I like it. he being a dick he will not watched it but yet he said it suck just b/c i like it. this is one of the shits i go though on this forums.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
he just hate b/c I like it. he being a dick he will not watched it but yet he said it suck just b/c i like it. this is one of the shits i go though on this forums.

Yeah indeed mate, you just gotta try and ignore the 12 year old trolls (well he may be 13, but i doubt that), as for me not a big anime fan myself, but will check some of it out and let you know what i think

Where would be the best episode/place to start at ?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yeah indeed mate, you just gotta try and ignore the 12 year old trolls (well he may be 13, but i doubt that), as for me not a big anime fan myself, but will check some of it out and let you know what i think

Watched it. It sucks. Im 15 and not a troll. The only troll here is you and Gohan.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watched it. It sucks. Im 15 and not a troll. The only troll here is you and Gohan.

Ahh sorry my apologies then, 15 year old troll, feel better now ?, also so you are telling me that you weren't trolling Zero's thread then ?, as if you weren't trolling you certainly wouldn't be mentioning CM Punk in an anime thread just to try and draw a reaction, would you ?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Ahh sorry my apologies then, 15 year old troll, feel better now ?, also so you are telling me that you weren't trolling Zero's thread then ?, as if you weren't trolling you certainly wouldn't be mentioning CM Punk in an anime thread just to try and draw a reaction, would you ?

Code Geass sucks. End of story.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

here lol i posted all 25 episode of season 1 of code geass and the 1st 2 episode of season 2 on here in this media section.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Code Geass sucks. End of story.

So why don't you like it then, the story, the feel of it, the characters, you know stuff like that, shit as i said before i haven't watched one but will do soon, you know just taking different opinions on board as well, and as you say it sucks, was just wondering why you think that, i know Zero abviously likes it, so a counter opinion would be nice to have

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
So why don't you like it then, the story, the feel of it, the characters, you know stuff like that, shit as i said before i haven't watched one but will do soon, you know just taking different opinions on board as well, and as you say it sucks, was just wondering why you think that, i know Zero abviously likes it, so a counter opinion would be nice to have

now u see why I get piss at the user this is a perfect exlmple of why I get mad at on this forums.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

now u see why I get piss at the user this is a perfect exlmple of why I get mad at on this forums.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score