Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Agree with the Big Man.

Hi Ducky, I didn’t really lie, this game is active then the other game I played recently was

Big Man

Reaction score
btw I know people mentioned they didn't believe that Alco was wary of an executioner. I felt the same way but he said this last game which was also on day 1 so seems legit.

Junkette

Reaction score
Because I think he’s scum, and he didn’t claim when I asked early cause other people think he’s town??

Look at Big Man’s posts up top and factor in Poyser was dsykilled by scum not long after that interaction and you get a scum Haza conclusion from myself and a few others.

That’s how games here work, they’re all role madness/majority vote so we push people and vote for claims

Junkette

Reaction score
Any other reads Big Man while you’re here? I obvi don’t disagree re: Haza but some town reads would be nice?

Anyone else ping you?

Junkette

Reaction score
Personally feel like Sky looks genuine since repping in, I’m more interested in lynching out of Haza/Blaine today tbh

Reactions: rubberduckdudette

Junkette

Reaction score
I like Sky a lot more as town then I did Alco.

Sky doesn’t post this much and play the woe is me card with a mafia team behind her tbh.

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
Because I think he’s scum, and he didn’t claim when I asked early cause other people think he’s town??

Look at Big Man’s posts up top and factor in Poyser was dsykilled by scum not long after that interaction and you get a scum Haza conclusion from myself and a few others.

That’s how games here work, they’re all role madness/majority vote so we push people and vote for claims
ok i'm only on page 400 but i'll sheep you given that i think you're probably town and haza doesn't seem super towny by page 400

vote haza

poyser was pushing odo when he got daykilled though no? he just said haza could be a possible teammate?

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
ok i'm only on page 400 but i'll sheep you given that i think you're probably town and haza doesn't seem super towny by page 400

vote haza

poyser was pushing odo when he got daykilled though no? he just said haza could be a possible teammate?
page 400 that would be an actual nightmare

**post 400

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@The Great One The way I read this, isn't he just saying the thoughts are based on others not buying the claim, because he hasn't seen the claim himself?
If he is, that's even worse. He placed a vote on Blaine and told Odo this was his preferred direction.

Junkette

Reaction score
He was pushing both, but we got timing of the execution happening via Jeff’s role that indicates it might’ve gone down when Poyser red flagged Haza.

I believe the kill was setup as an attempt too frame Odo, and it was very towny of him too claim Duelist right after to stop it.

Odo is deff town.

Town reads on Big Man/Doddsy for reviving this wagon from the dead, and I don’t think you’re aligned with Haza given you didn’t push back at all here when asked to vote.

Watch me be wrong on Haza and then have to start back from square one lmao.