Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I musta missed that, but again I don't even begin to see what point he could have been working towards.

I don’t either. At least it’s put to bed.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
doesn't seem like we're gonna use the extra time for anything productive so I say we just lynch blaine and call it a day

vote blaine
No lynching until this duelist (I don't know who) shows up and resolves the problem of the slot I repped into. Not really fun to try and scum hunt when everything you say is discredited because of sus on you

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Would be odd on scum's part. Couldn't be setting up a mislynch as Blaine is very mislynchable, being a newish player and all

I don’t follow the logic. The idea he’s still myslynch ale here on day 2 with a doctor claim is exactly why they’d let why not him execute spec play out and get two kills.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
No lynching until this duelist (I don't know who) shows up and resolves the problem of the slot I repped into. Not really fun to try and scum hunt when everything you say is discredited because of sus on you
Odo is the duelist

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I was reading back so might have missed it, but did you address Alco’s odd posts at all since you’ve been in?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Doddsy what is your actual read if any on blaine and sky atm

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy what is your actual read if any on blaine and sky atm
Blaine hasn't really done much to change the initial suspicion of him, but I don't really know if I wanna lynch our claimed protective with no counter.

Sky seems fine to me, Alco was off but independent of that Sky seems fine

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I was reading back so might have missed it, but did you address Alco’s odd posts at all since you’ve been in?
Any particular odd posts you wanted to flag up? If I were to do a general readback I'd probably say to myself "odd, but I know he was town so OK" and never bring anything up

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Any particular odd posts you wanted to flag up? If I were to do a general readback I'd probably say to myself "odd, but I know he was town so OK" and never bring anything up

You can pretty much read from the start of day 2.

His posts were quite out there and he himself admits that just before he asked to rep out I’m assuming.

He claims he didn’t like Blaine’s claim, but then when pressed more he said it was more he didn’t like everyone’s reaction to Blaine’s claim. Which is just odd.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I haven't caught up at all, to be honest, and from what i understand his claim was very questionable. So yea, no reservations on voting Blaine whatsoever.
that's some of the reactions I have read. That's why I said "from what I understand"

If the next question is: who are these reactions from, I don't remember so I'd have to look it up. Might've been Jeff, but I'm in no way sure
@The Great One The way I read this, isn't he just saying the thoughts are based on others not buying the claim, because he hasn't seen the claim himself?

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah nah not sure what was towny about haza's reaction. I think Poyser's points had merit

Having said that If Blane is scum Alco town
Also Odo probably town in that scenario

If he's town one of or both Poyser/Junk scum, I think Poyser's vote on him looked the worst in a world where Blaine is town
this is probably TMI if Blaine is scum so Jeff would look good

I think Alco is town if Blaine is scum. I think Blaine is town unless he is CC'd or a flip contradicts his claim but don't like his first post which I think is good for Jeff if he's scum as well as Alco.

As for votes on him Odo vote is neither here nor there, yours seemed opportunistic but wouldn't rule out a bus because people know Odo's vote is usually a strong one, Junk's vote also poor less opportunistic but possibly pre-emptive.
like he comes in giving all these reads depending on blaine's alignment but didn't give his actual thoughts on blaine until asked. they're just empty reads at this point as these reads aren't going to matter until blaine flips, I particularly don't like the point about one of junk/poyser being scum. it's as if he wanted to give thoughts on what if he flips town just because he did if he's scum. he's acting like exactly one person on his wagon has to be scum if he's town because ?? why exactly? just doesn't seem like real hunting.

I thought his initial post seemed very TMI'ish, like he knew Jeff's alignment already. His experience would support that possibility too. His claim is tricky. I think he will solve with a flip, CC or lack thereof.
and yeah he's indicated scummy play from blaine here so surely it doesn't make sense to vote alco when he thinks alco is town if blaine is scum. the 2 scenarios are blaine is scum or town. if he's town then he thinks poyser or junk are scum. if he's scum then he thinks alco is town. either way doesn't really make sense to push alco.

Reactions: Junkette

Big Man

Reaction score
23, 77, 111 all look townish Jeff and inquisitive and despite defending yourself to Poyser in parts you were still prodding around elsewhere so I could tell your focus wasn't solely on protecting your own interests
don't like this either. look at his case on jeff last game.

he specifically mentions that in jeff's town games he's found over 10 instances of inquisition but in this case he points out 3 but town reads him? he also shown last game that there was inquisition by jeff but there were just more defensive posts and he's implied that it's the same here but has town read him?

Vote Haza

Reactions: Junkette