CHRISTMAS! The Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Let's all get merry and celebrate the birth of christ! Or talk about what a nightmare shopping is and how long we have to put up with family we don't like this year.

Got the first of two work XMas parties tomorrow. This one is for my current job, the one Sunday is for my old job. I'm hoping it doesn't snow, because I really can't stand that shit.

Reaction score
woohoo! Have fun, my work xmas party is Sunday too! I haven't been to a work xmas party in 3 years, last time didn't go too well for me x_x lol. I've done "some" shopping, saved up about $800 for this crap and now I don't feel like spending any of it. Hopefully that virus didn't give my bank information otherwise I am screwed o_o

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I love this time of year and not just because I get stuff but I get to spend time with my family and just have a great time :) I love just the whole thing even the movies and tv shows and anything Christmas related and themed even when I'm playing World of Warcraft and they have all fixed up on there. I already know a few things I'm getting thought as I was there to pick them out lol.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
woohoo! Have fun, my work xmas party is Sunday too! I haven't been to a work xmas party in 3 years, last time didn't go too well for me x_x lol. I've done "some" shopping, saved up about $800 for this crap and now I don't feel like spending any of it. Hopefully that virus didn't give my bank information otherwise I am screwed o_o

Yeah, I've one of those parties too, haha.

Secret Santa present has failed to turn up, despite ordering it Monday and paying postage so it'd arrive yesterday, so I've had to get one of those cheap wine sets instead (aka, a cop-out gift). Not happy.

Castiel

Reaction score
I usually go to a Christmas party but not this year.... I still just really love this time of year though! I get school holidays next Wed. so hopefully then it really starts feeling Christmasy. A show I was watching just played a Christmas video, it was Justin Bieber so I went to turn it off but Mariah Carey was in it, and she looked SMOKIN'! That just goes to show the power of Christmas, it can make a Bieber video bearable (on mute).

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I love this time of year as well. Of course, I always like snow around Christmas, but I will settle for just the feel of the holidays. I like the feeling of having a coffee in the cold morning hours.

Reaction score
I hate this time of year, except when the family comes together... I moved away from DC because I could not handle the snow anymore... Always getting up an hour early to scrape off the ice from my car windshield and shit. fuck that... Ill send you guys some sun from sunny fort lauderdale florida

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I hate this time of year, except when the family comes together... I moved away from DC because I could not handle the snow anymore... Always getting up an hour early to scrape off the ice from my car windshield and shit. fuck that... Ill send you guys some sun from sunny fort lauderdale florida

Meanwhile, I'm still here in the good ol' MD waiting for the pounding snow to hit so I can cuss you for moving to a better climate.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've one of those parties too, haha.

Secret Santa present has failed to turn up, despite ordering it Monday and paying postage so it'd arrive yesterday, so I've had to get one of those cheap wine sets instead (aka, a cop-out gift). Not happy.

At least you got a cop-out gift... Me? I'm showing up and drinking at the open bar all night again! And, I just may get laid w00t w00t! But, now that I think about it I probably won't, I'll be far too gone before I even show up at the party lol.

Reaction score
HA!...

@CyrusRiddle: Yeah, yeah, yeah... While you shovel snow i'll be shovel sand off my feet from the beach!

But no, lately it has been pretty cold down here, a friend of mine just got the flu and feels like shit.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Second work party tonight, not drinking at this one only just feeling better after Friday's shenanigans.

The secret santa gifts I ordered online still haven't turned up, so I'm gonna have to go get a FOURTH secret santa present today. Ridiculous.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm springing for dinner for my clients tomorrow night which means its a really good thing I can write it off.

Done all the Christmas shopping with the exception of my wife's final gift, since I can't buy it when she's around. I'm going to try and head out to the store to do that today if I can find the time.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Why don't you guys like snow? I love the snow, it's awesome but maybe it's because Im younger.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't have a problem with snow, I live in Canada after all, so its kind of like I have to enjoy it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I hate Christmas, only problem now is I have to act like I like it because of Zoey. I am not much on getting gifts, and to be frank, I hate it. I would rather give. Sounds corny but it is true. The worse part this year is that I can't afford to get my daughter a lot. I am working this year, but it seems like I have no money now. And only one present each for my nieces and nephews.