Chris Masters re-signed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Policy Chris Masters has been released on his third violation. We would like to wish Masters the best in his future endeavors.

Just thought I'de save WWE the trouble. They can copy and paste it from here if they want.

Klide

It looks like Orton is using his backstage powers to get his friends rehired.

I realize that Masters isnt 2 generation. But he would look good as the enforcer in Legacy. He has the "legacy look" and he is good friends with Orton. The extra big man would definitely legitimize the group.

true he could be like a batista in evolution (the big man). But like what you said he's not 2nd generation or any generation for that matter. But as for masters returning I'm pretty excited dude was awsome espesially the masterlock.. I wonder if masters is going to be "THE partner"

chessarmy

Shit, that entrance was EPIC! I loved when King would be like "SHH! SHH! SHH! THIS IS THE MASTERPIECE! THIS GUY IS CHISELED FROM STONE!" Masters was cool, and the Masterlock challenge was awesome.

Why? He put random jobbers in a full nelson every week. Big fuckin deal

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Policy Chris Masters has been released on his third violation. We would like to wish Masters the best in his future endeavors.

Just thought I'de save WWE the trouble. They can copy and paste it from here if they want.

:laugh:

Qwake

Why? He put random jobbers in a full nelson every week. Big fuckin deal

Fucking up those Random jobbers got him and over and made the masterlock move look unbreakable, from there on he did it to more established superstars which got him even more over and eventually got him so much heat he was put in an Elimination Chamber with the likes of Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels and John Cena, so him destroying those jobbers helped him and he wasn't even doin it to jobbers that long, he was doin it to Cena and all the other top stars after he was established himself.

Masters pwns.

Airfixx

This is good news (as long as he's gonna start passing those piss-tests.). Seemed to me like he was a big deal when he debuted and as stated above he got over extremely fast in order to get that EC spot!

John

Chris Master Has Not Yet Signed

- Chris Master’s has confirmed a possible WWE return, but apparently the deal is not yet signed. “It is true that I have met with WWE officials about a possible return to the WWE, but any and/or all official confirmations have not yet been made as we are still only in the planning stages.”

WT

MikeRaw

Damn. I was hoping he did, so he could debut soon, possibly on this Smackdown.

Hollywood.

Reaction score
WWE shouldn't sign Masters, he wasn't good when he first showed up and now that he is smaller I doubt he will be any better.

This Guy

um, I have beef. Instead of creating 2nd threads about the same topic to update it, can we just add it to the existing topic. Thanks.