Chris Masters re-signed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Shit, that entrance was EPIC! I loved when King would be like "SHH! SHH! SHH! THIS IS THE MASTERPIECE! THIS GUY IS CHISELED FROM STONE!" Masters was cool, and the Masterlock challenge was awesome.

Evil Austin

Why would they bring it back unless Vince really thinks we are goldfish and have a week memory at most. We know that Lashly did break it so seriously what's the point in it in having a whole segment every Raw for it, you can't say it had never been broken.

the dark knight

give me a fuckin break, the guy isn't half as bad as batista yet i see no one bitching about him still having a job. fucking hypocrites.

I think he should be on ECW, I would love all three brands to be fair and him on there would help it out a lot. Seeing as their main event is usually the same every week. I don't understand why they got rid of him in the first place he was awesome, was it because Lashly broke the master lock ??? >_>
wasnt it steroids? the only thing i remember about the news article is thinking "he'll be back soon".

MikeRaw

Why would they bring it back unless Vince really thinks we are goldfish and have a week memory at most. We know that Lashly did break it so seriously what's the point in it in having a whole segment every Raw for it, you can't say it had never been broken.

Like CT said, no one even mentioned about it being brought back. If they do bring it back, I'd agree with you, but I don't see that happening at all.

xtremebadass

I have always been a fan of Chris Masters, I just couldn't stand how WWE booked the guy. He always seemed like he was one step away from the WWE title, but they continuously booked him in those crappy Masterlock Challenges and that stupid stint with Carlito. Masters had a great image and a great gimmick that could have really took him far. WWE Creative, and also his steroids, were the two main reasons to his downfall. Hopefully both sides learned from their mistakes and Masters could step up and be a major player in WWE once more.

I am calling it, they will throw him on ECW.

the dark knight

so just cuz lashley broke it he cant use it again? he can still have the master lock challenge just not hype it up by saying no one ever got out it. he can say no one in the locker room ever broke it..

xtremebadass

That's true TDK, WWE always finds ways around everything. I bet the Masterlock Challenge shows up again.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I think he'll use the challenge at opportune moments. If he can beat someone credible with it, it'll boost the hell out of him. I see him going to Smackdown to Smackdown for some reason.

C4

Shit, that entrance was EPIC! I loved when King would be like "SHH! SHH! SHH! THIS IS THE MASTERPIECE! THIS GUY IS CHISELED FROM STONE!" Masters was cool, and the Masterlock challenge was awesome.

Yeah and the steroids were awesome too.

Evil Austin

I agree with XBA, I said ECW as well ECW would suit him for a couple of months with the likes of Swagger and Christian.

And he has beaten some credible guys with the master lock challenge, Cena, HBK, Flair and HHH (I think I can be wrong with HHH) have been beaten and knocked out cold trying to break the hold.

MikeRaw

Yeah and the steroids were awesome too.

What's that even have to do with anything he said? If you wanna talk about his steroids, just do it. Why quote RKO Legacy, when it wasn't even close to being the same topic?

C4

What's that even have to do with anything he said? If you wanna talk about his steroids, just do it. Why quote RKO Legacy, when it wasn't even close to being the same topic?

Argh.

He said Chris Masters is awesome, I said he's not. How's that out of topic? :tdk:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Argh.

He said Chris Masters is awesome, I said he's not. How's that out of topic? :tdk:

Yes, but I was pointing out bright spots. I wasn't denying that he fucked up with steroids, but he had some bright spots that WWE could definitely capitalize on.