Chris Masters re-signed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

World Wrestling Entertainment has re-signed Chris Mordetzky, better known as Chris Masters.

Masters has been cancelling his indy bookings and telling those promoters that he is going back to WWE and going right back on television as opposed to developmental. He was backstage at the RAW and SmackDown events at the Staples Center last week and looked to be in good shape. There’s no word on which brand he will be returning on.

Masters, 27, has been gone from the company for a little under two years, and has been wrestling overseas a lot since then.
source: 24wrestling

I'm happy. This guy could have been a great asset and played a great heel, so I am glad to see him back. Idk where they could have him though, he doesn't really fit anywhere right now. Possibly Smackdown.

Evil Austin

I think he should be on ECW, I would love all three brands to be fair and him on there would help it out a lot. Seeing as their main event is usually the same every week. I don't understand why they got rid of him in the first place he was awesome, was it because Lashly broke the master lock ??? >_>

Kizza

Oh fantastic. Just what WWE needs. More talentless losers.

MizMasta3000

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Chris Masters was my fav wrestler in '05 he should join Legacy what do you guys think?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
This guy is boring as hell. They had him before because he had a perfect body. Hopefully there's some improvement there. I'll give him a chance, but I was never a fan.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Old school wrestler, ftw. THE MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE IS BACK BITCHES!!!

kingovkings

Reaction score
Oh Hell NO he is shite. I hated before he bored the arse off me. I just never liked the guy at all. I cant see he will be anything special this time around either. If he is back then stick him on ECW. Raw is stacked IMO and SD does not need him that show is the shit at the moment. So put him on ECW in feud with Kozlov.

newmie

Reaction score
Awesome!! I actually really like Masters, had some raw talent and was huge as hell. 2 years on the indies hopefully will have done him the better and will show some improvement with his timing and whatnot. Overall I'm pretty happy with this

MikeRaw

I actually liked this guy. I was sad when they let him go. I'd put him on Smackdown, and give him a feud in the midcard, maybe with a Morrison type.

C4

Firstly, his entrance was too long and boring.

Next, the reason why he was fired was because he abused the drug policy three times. I don't see a reason why WWE signed this guy.

Another abuse and they're going to fire him again. What's the use?

Wrestling Station

Firstly, his entrance was too long and boring.

Next, the reason why he was fired was because he abused the drug policy three times. I don't see a reason why WWE signed this guy.

Another abuse and they're going to fire him again. What's the use?
actually he will be like Jeff Hardy. As long as you keep breaking the rules; you will get to win the WWE title just as a bill to convince you to stop the breakage (WWE seemed that they thought it was some sort of roit) >_> idiots.

Soulpower

YEAH!

Christopher Masterpiece is finally back! He should win the WWE Title in his first match back.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Unless he breaks someone's nose in his first match back, then he's not getting over with me.