Chris Masters re-signed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The Brian Kendrick & The Masterpiece... nice! The amount of narcissism that team would possess would be unbelievably hard to stomach, which is a good thing for a pair of heels.

Hometown Kid

Masters shouldn't have to be this serious guy when he returns, Let him show some of the natural charisma he has and be more outgoing. I actually liked thought he was way better than the Triple H, Batista and Lashley hulks. A team with Kendrick would own unless he becomes like Ezekiel 2. >_>

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I liked Masters during his last stint. He played a great heel. Although, I wouldn't sigh him back, and have him play a major role, with him alread having 2 violations.

But the idea of him being Kendricks partner (depending on how long they play that story out) would be great. But I wouldn't put him ECW. They have Henry, Swagger, Zeke, Kozloff (all I can think of at the top of my heard) they don't need Masters there.

Qwake

Good that he's back, I used to be a fan of his. I hope he returns to RAW, even ECW would be alright but not to Smackdown, there are way to many good up and coming midcarders there, he would probably be pushed aside. If he was to comeback on RAW he could have the time Santino has been using which would be good because the time would be going to something good.

He could build himself with Masterlock challenges and then go towards the US title imo. :y:

MizMasta3000

Too Bad he is so skinny now. The guy was famous for his diesel body
Check these out these were taken last week at one of Masters last indy shows
http://wzronline.com/2009/06/04/photos-inside-chris-masters-is-much-smaller-these-days/"

Evil Austin

Dam he is a lot smaller, the link didn't work but I looked up Chris Masters new pics on google and he has lost a whole lot of his mass.
Though this picture is pretty aweomse, looks like hsi chest area has gotten smaller or it may be an illusion compared to his shoulders and biceps that have grown like five cm's.

http://wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/newmasters/3.jpg

Nation

Fuck yes! This all most makes up for getting rid of Kennedy. Seriously Masters is the shit. Anybody remember the short fued he had with HBK? Thier promos were outstanding.

phantomgerald

There was a couple of months when he was off steroids and he became scrawny as hell. All he had going for him was his body and it wasn't even natural.

Beer Money Army

damnit i don't wanna see Lex luger Verison 2.0 again

Kaedon

Reaction score
man screw all you haters, I loved chris masters. He is what wrestling USED to be. Stiff and basic. He's a modern Billy Jack or Big John Stud.

CenaMark54

It looks like Orton is using his backstage powers to get his friends rehired.

I realize that Masters isnt 2 generation. But he would look good as the enforcer in Legacy. He has the "legacy look" and he is good friends with Orton. The extra big man would definitely legitimize the group.

MizMasta3000

It looks like Orton is using his backstage powers to get his friends rehired.

I realize that Masters isnt 2 generation. But he would look good as the enforcer in Legacy. He has the "legacy look" and he is good friends with Orton. The extra big man would definitely legitimize the group.

That is what I would like to see Legacy needs an enforcer like all good factions

MizMasta3000

Dam he is a lot smaller, the link didn't work but I looked up Chris Masters new pics on google and he has lost a whole lot of his mass.
Though this picture is pretty aweomse, looks like hsi chest area has gotten smaller or it may be an illusion compared to his shoulders and biceps that have grown like five cm's.

http://wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/newmasters/3.jpg

His forearms and overall shape is smaller but hes still got those bodybuilder biceps