Chris Jericho suspended indefinitely

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
If this suspension is legit, and Jericho is gonna be taking this time to work with Fozzy on their upcoming album and a tour, go right ahead. I can't wait for that album to come out.

But that's besides the point. Carry on..

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- Chris Jericho has been removed from all upcoming shows on the live events section of WWE's site. Jericho has also been removed from many of his upcoming scheduled appearances.

Fuck everything.

For all of you think this is a work, why would wwe have him attack Orton then suspend him. He was supposed to face Orton at No Way Out

The Viper

Reaction score
#WorkedandBuried

They just "suspended" Jericho to show Brazil that WWE "did something about it" until Brazil cools their jets, then bring him back and make him WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPEEN~!!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So now it's been made to be 30 days so he'll miss No Way Out and I'm sure that tour and making the album etc's gonna take longer then 30 days so I don't see this being anything to do with that

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Yeah, I see this all being a work.

It's been known for quite some time that he was going to leave soon anyways what with Fozzy going on tour later in the summer. They're actually part of the big Uproar festival lineup, and if that comes around to my neck of woods I'd like to see that.

Castiel

Reaction score
The whole "It can't be a work he's in a feud" thing just makes it more of a work guys.

Jericho loses heel points for apologizing. He should've went out Kevin Steen style.

The Viper

Reaction score
The whole "It can't be a work he's in a feud" thing just makes it more of a work guys.

Jericho loses heel points for apologizing. He should've went out Kevin Steen style.

My name is Chris Jericho.........AND FUCK BRAZIL!!!!!!

Castiel

Reaction score
That would be the most epic thing ever. Jericho has let Canada down by not doing exactly that!

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Fuck everything.

For all of you think this is a work, why would wwe have him attack Orton then suspend him. He was supposed to face Orton at No Way Out

Why would WWE do half the shit it does? Were you not in the RAW LD telling everyone not to question or understand WWE's "logic?"

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Why would WWE do half the shit it does? Were you not in the RAW LD telling everyone not to question or understand WWE's "logic?"

Good Luck making him understand.... many have tried... all of us have given up hopes that he can become a reasonable beast at some point of his unworthy life :)

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Good Luck making him understand.... many have tried... all of us have given up hopes that he can become a reasonable beast at some point of his unworthy life :)

Aren't you full of self hate

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Aren't you full of self hate

I'm one with the world... I have peace flowing inside me... so I can't possibly hate. I just, don't care about people who live in their own belief of being on top of everything and knowing just about everything. :)

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'm one with the world... I have peace flowing inside me... so I can't possibly hate. I just, don't care about people who live in their own belief of being on top of everything and knowing just about everything. :)

[MENTION=79]ViperRKO[/MENTION]

funniest_crazy_cool_pictures_of_pwned_20090902_1732294368.jpg

Your attempt at sarcastic retaliation hath been smited!