• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Jericho accused of sexual misconduct

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Another major catalyst that a lot of people don’t seem to bring up that I believe is one of those four major Dominos that I was talking about is if ring of honor and new Japan had agreed to the dual contract the bucks were asking for to stay there would be no AEW. Foolish decision making at the top.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Another major catalyst that a lot of people don’t seem to bring up that I believe is one of those four major Dominos that I was talking about is if ring of honor and new Japan had agreed to the dual contract the bucks were asking for to stay there would be no AEW. Foolish decision making at the top.
yeah and NJPW low balling the elite was also a factor. we almost got a timeline where they all go to wwe

Cwalker

His money and the fact that he’s a wrestling nerd are two huge factors in combination.

Because there are guys out there with money that can’t make it work and there are wrestling fans out there that can’t bankroll.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
NJPW old management was very narrow minded. they refused to pay the elite, then got mad at them for starting aew. u made ur beds. dummies. its prob why they got shitcanned a year after
Sinclair would wind up selling ROH only a couple years later, realizing they fumbled the most profitable era of their company which was mostly due to the elite / the bullet club.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
IF this is true about Jericho then he can hit the bricks, however I do believe in proven guilty or innocents deal.

Deezy

DZ PZ
This still giing?

Someone lied....walked back and outted as a bullshitter and opportunist.

What's left to say?