Chris Jericho accused of sexual misconduct

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4003.png

I’m sure a lot will come out, so use this thread for all of it.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Man this is incredibly disappointing

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
If proven true I'll be pissed as hell and the first one to spit on Jericho. Let's not go on a witch hunt until there's actual proof though.

Reactions: Rosie and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If proven true I'll be pissed as hell and the first one to spit on Jericho. Let's not go on a witch hunt until there's actual proof though.
Fully agree, and I’d be there with you IF true. Jericho is my all time favorite wrestler, so yeah I’m definitely just here hoping it’s like Jeff said in the chat. He made an advance, she said no, and that’s it.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I want to say that if he made a pass at her under false pretenses (like if the hotel thing is true, but that's not what Kylie responded to at all so there's 0 confirmation to that detail) then that's definitely inappropriate and very very uncool. That kind of stuff makes women uncomfortable and it would be reasonable for Kylie to not feel safe going to work moving forward. The problem as I said in the chat is a few things, like the source, the timing and the lack of details.

The other issue I have is this could also open the floodgates to other people's pasts, like Punk, as retaliation. This is already retaliation over twitter hurt feelings, which makes the whole situation even more gross. I feel bad for Kylie being used as a chess piece, regardless of what happened, that's pretty disgusting and scummy. Hausman should be ashamed of himself and anyone else who knew and stayed quiet out of malice is terrible too.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
IMG_4004.png

The tweet I mentioned in the chat. This isn’t the screenshot I saw, took this one myself. Anyone who wants to see it, it’s here

why does this guy want aew to die ...

anyways Jimmy Havoc got fired so idk where he's getting the ''letting him go scot free'' part is...

This seems to be talking about advances which again is gross and inappropriate if under false pretenses or she told him to stop. I dunno about cancelling a show (and not to be a whataboutism-er but lol WWE had Vince put himself on tv the day he got accused and ppl bowed to him).

If Jericho made unwanted passes under false pretenses, he should have been suspended and made to do mandatory sexual harassment training, that's the appropriate response imo. If Kylie quit and didn't report, however, I'm not sure what AEW was really supposed to do as an employer

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
why does this guy want aew to die ...

anyways Jimmy Havoc got fired so idk where he's getting the ''letting him go scot free'' part is...

This seems to be talking about advances which again is gross and inappropriate if under false pretenses or she told him to stop. I dunno about cancelling a show (and not to be a whataboutism-er but lol WWE had Vince put himself on tv the day he got accused and ppl bowed to him).

If Jericho made unwanted passes under false pretenses, he should have been suspended and made to do mandatory sexual harassment training, that's the appropriate response imo. If Kylie quit and didn't report, however, I'm not sure what AEW was really supposed to do as an employer
Not sure if he does. Some stuff on his Twitter seem pro AEWish. But idk he don’t tweet much.

And this is a tweet from 2019, Jimmy wasn’t fired til 2020 if I recall. So you gotta look at this in the time frame of the tweet.

But yeah, it should at least be looked into, which might be hard to do being it’s been a while since, but if anything is found definitely needs to be punished.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure if he does. Some stuff on his Twitter seem pro AEWish. But idk he don’t tweet much.

And this is a tweet from 2019, Jimmy wasn’t fired til 2020 if I recall. So you gotta look at this in the time frame of the tweet.

But yeah, it should at least be looked into, which might be hard to do being it’s been a while since, but if anything is found definitely needs to be punished.
would be as ''easy'' as AEW HR reaching out to Kylie and ask if she wants to make a report or statement. do the same with Chris. take it from there.

Reactions: Vegeta

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Pretty sure Havoc was given a fine for his behaviour at the time. Twitter though thinks the only punishment for anything is being fired: See Sammy's dumb comments in the past.

On topic, if Jericho did what is being alleged and hinted at, fuck him. Hausman is a cunt either way for how he handled it and only realizing this info due to a twitter spat over Punk.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
would be as ''easy'' as AEW HR reaching out to Kylie and ask if she wants to make a report or statement. do the same with Chris. take it from there.
If it’s that easy, good. I’m not like smart when it comes to stuff like this :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If it’s that easy, good. I’m not like smart when it comes to stuff like this :lol
I mean I say this as a nobody and I don't work there nor know how lawyers etc would handle it. if I ran a biz, that's just how I would do it. I wouldn't be worrying about backlash though, I'd just want to know the truth and then take appropriate action

Reactions: #Waddles and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pretty sure Havoc was given a fine for his behaviour at the time. Twitter though thinks the only punishment for anything is being fired: See Sammy's dumb comments in the past.

On topic, if Jericho did what is being alleged and hinted at, fuck him. Hausman is a cunt either way for how he handled it and only realizing this info due to a twitter spat over Punk.
Yeah, either way Hausman is a POS for using this as payback. Like, it takes a real shitty person to hold onto something and use it against them when they piss you off

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'd say generally (since details are clearly withheld) there's nothing wrong with making a pass at someone, however in this case doing it after inviting her back to your room where it was believed other people would be there, that's where the line starts to get crossed. I'd be pretty surprised if anything comes from this though.