Chris Hero signs with WWE (finally)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I've heard so much about Dean Ambrose and I didn't realize he was Jon Moxley until recently :lol: I hope he gets on TV soon, It might make me watch WWE regularly again.

It's an awful name by the way. A Moxley/Punk feud has to happen at some stage and when it happens the world may collapse.

It has been reported that he has impressed WWE officials and reportedly have spots on the main roster but have not been called up yet because of a new decree from Triple H. Triple H has said that he wants no new talents brought up from FCW unless the creative team has a solid storyline for them to debut with and a strong gimmick.
He doesn't need them to make him a gimmick, his gimmick is fucking amazing.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Booty are you serious or just joking? Cus Chris Grinder :lol:

A hero sandwich is also know as a grinder I was being silly

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
He does need to reason to sudden turn up though. Good call by the H's.

He doesn't need a sudden reason. SmackDown is dying quality wise and the majority of heels on Raw are god awful. In FCW, he called out the champion in his debut interview, the man can do anything that he wants really. I think he would suit well in a attack situation, maybe with someone like Kofi Kingston and build himself on Superstars. The guy has been in development for 8 months now, I think, and has been working dark matches since then. I think it's time that he moves up.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Maybe after Wrestlemania but now's a bad time to come in. He'd get lost in the pre-WM build.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Maybe after Wrestlemania but now's a bad time to come in. He'd get lost in the pre-WM build.

I agree with that. It may be a tad bit too far but, debuting him on the SmackDown after Mania would be nice. Maybe attacking Orton?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The word is that Triple H doesn't want anyone to be brought up to the main roster until creative has a storyline planned for them because we all know how they like to throw things together

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I agree with that. It may be a tad bit too far but, debuting him on the SmackDown after Mania would be nice. Maybe attacking Orton?

That'd be awesome, it establish him as a big deal from the get-go just like Del Rio.

He'd make an awesome feud for Cena too. His twisted personality against Cena's do-gooder personality would create some great moments

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
That'd be awesome, it establish him as a big deal from the get-go just like Del Rio.

He'd make an awesome feud for Cena too. His twisted personality against Cena's do-gooder personality would create some great moments

Moxley would just rape Cena everytine a microphone was involved. He's delivered some of the best promos in this era of wrestling.

[video=youtube;ClXIdwnWlnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXIdwnWlnQ&feature=related[/video]

That is fucking awesome.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm mesmerized at how fucking good that promo was.

But I'm not surprised at how good it was.

Castiel

Reaction score
Guys! How can you talk about Ambrose when Chris fucking Hero has just gotten signed to the E?! This makes me much more excited! Hero is so damn talented inside that ring, he really deserves this. I don't care if it's KOW or alone he's a great addition. KOW would really help the tag division but I feel like they'd run through the whole division really quickly right now (not that they'll be up right away or anything so there's time for WWE to make new teams)

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Guys! How can you talk about Ambrose when Chris fucking Hero has just gotten signed to the E?! This makes me much more excited! Hero is so damn talented inside that ring, he really deserves this. I don't care if it's KOW or alone he's a great addition. KOW would really help the tag division but I feel like they'd run through the whole division really quickly right now (not that they'll be up right away or anything so there's time for WWE to make new teams)

Jon Moxley deserves to be talked about in every thread because he's that damn good. The more Moxley the better in my books. Would you not love to see this on SmackDown?
[video=youtube;53qzF7br15o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53qzF7br15o[/video]

As for Hero, having Kings of Wrestling in the WWE would definitely boost the tag team division a bucket load. There is potential for more great teams in the WWE. Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta is one that needs to happen. Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks would be good too, it would give Hawkins mic time.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really want the KOW in wwe. Does wwe not realize that they have no tag division. Right now there pretty much throwing makeshift teams together to face primo and epico. In wwe's Abu dhabi tour a different team faced primo and epico each day. Having an accomplished team like KOW would do a lot of good.