Chris Hero signs with WWE (finally)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
You think he's built to compete. My abs are better than his

Considering you don't post a picture of yourself how are we to believe this statement?

Seriously son, stop acting like a fool around here, nobody finds these comments amusing and they just come across as disrespectful to a man like Hero who has spent years getting to the point where he's at right now.

And yes, I called you out, I don't buy for a second that you're in any kind of shape to wrestle.

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Considering you don't post a picture of yourself how are we to believe this statement?

Seriously son, stop acting like a fool around here, nobody finds these comments amusing and they just come across as disrespectful to a man like Hero who has spent years getting to the point where he's at
right now.

And yes, I called you out, I don't buy for a second that you're in any kind of shape to wrestle.

I'm not posting a fucking picture of myself. I don't know any of you personally. And I'm 13. I'm not saying I can wrestle. Im just saying my abs are better than his. And I'm not disrespecting him. I know he's a phenomenal wrestler. I'm just saying he's not in good shape right now

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I wasn't talking about his physique. I was referring to his physical fitness and endurance, as well as the high level he competes at. Bret Hart never had a rippling physique but he was the man when it came to Iron Man matches. I rest my case.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about his physique. I was referring to his physical fitness and endurance, as well as the high level he competes at. Bret Hart never had a rippling physique but he was the man when it came to Iron Man matches. I rest my case.
Well of that's what you meant then yeah I agree

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm not posting a fucking picture of myself. I don't know any of you personally. And I'm 13. I'm not saying I can wrestle. Im just saying my abs are better than his. And I'm not disrespecting him. I know he's a phenomenal wrestler. I'm just saying he's not in good shape right now

Dude, I don't know what your issue is, but if you don't post a picture I'm never going to believe you. Who are you to judge what kind of shape someone is in? You don't even know the guy. His cardio allows him to last longer in matches than 95% of the guys currently working in either major fed, so that alone makes him in good shape. Maybe if you'd actually watched a Chris Hero match instead of pretending like you know what you're talking about people around here would take what you say seriously.

Oh and by the way, even though I know your bullshitting about your abs just like you bullshit about everything else around here, why don't you take your 13 year old abs and wrestle a 45 minute match and let's see what kind of shape you're in at the end of it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Viper, slow your roll, please. Do yourself a favor and just quit the argument now. There's no need to start something over your 13-year-old abs. Clearly you fail to realize that it's easier for a slender 100-pound 13-year-old to have ripped abs than it is for a 220-pound grown man who I'm assuming probably consumes over 4,000 calories a day to. See my above statement relating to that comment. He doesn't need abs, he's got a powerful frame. If he slimmed down, he would lose his appeal as a potential heavyweight. He bulks on muscle and devours a lot of calories so he can be looked at as something more than some indy cruiserweight. He doesn't want to be slender I imagine, because then, what makes him any better than someone like Chuck Taylor or El Generico, assuming you know they are...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dude, I don't know what your issue is, but if you don't post a picture I'm never going to believe you. Who are you to judge what kind of shape someone is in? You don't even know the guy. His cardio allows him to last longer in matches than 95% of the guys currently working in either major fed, so that alone makes him in good shape. Maybe if you'd actually watched a Chris Hero match instead of pretending like you know what you're talking about people around here would take what you say seriously.

Oh and by the way, even though I know your bullshitting about your abs just like you bullshit about everything else around here, why don't you take your 13 year old abs and wrestle a 45 minute match and
let's see what kind of shape you're in at the end of it.

You know I'm bullshitting ok unless you live near me I don't know how you know what I look like. And I already admitted that he has good cardio. I thought EC meant what his physique is.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
You know I'm bullshitting ok unless you live near me I don't know how you know what I look like. And I already admitted that he has good cardio. I thought EC meant what his physique is.

It doesn't change the fact that you came into a thread and passed judgement on a wrestler that you know next to nothing about. Just because you backtracked on your statement doesn't change the initial one you made. You actually acted like you were better than someone who has lived and breathed the very business YOU enjoy watching. I'm not sure about anyone else, but to me that comes across as pretty pathetic.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Regardless of his lack of brutally cut abs, he still DOES have a good physique. Once he hits WWE, he'll probably be put on a regime to have him put on even more weight, and that's what WWE wants. His abs aren't a problem. What matters is that he's got a large enough frame to set him apart from the likes of Evan Bourne, Curt Hawkins, JTG, or Trent Barretta, among others.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Alright. Everyone take a deep breath. ViperRKO try not to make passing judgments about performers who train and work very hard to get where they are and just try to think in general about how you respond to threads. I think this issue has been resolved. Let's go back to talking about Chris Hero and what he may or may not do in the WWE.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It doesn't change the fact that you came into a thread and passed judgement on a wrestler that you know next to nothing about. Just because you backtracked on your statement doesn't change the initial one you made. You actually acted like you were better than someone who has lived and breathed the very business YOU enjoy watching. I'm not sure about anyone else, but to me that comes across as pretty pathetic.

Sorry if it came across as I was trying to act like I was better than him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright. Everyone take a deep breath. ViperRKO try not to make passing judgments about performers who train and work very hard to get where are and just try to think in general about how you respond to threads. I think this issue has been resolved. Let's go back to talking about Hero and what he may or may not do in the WWE.

If he ever gets called up to the main roster I think he will feud with Cody Rhodes over the IC title

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
If he ever gets called up to the main roster I think he will feud with Cody Rhodes over the IC title

He will have to prove himself in the WWE once again though, so I don't see him feuding with Cody Rhodes immediately. He will start by having a few matches in Superstars against guys like Kidd, Barretta and Hawkins. Then, once he has proved himself (which I assume won't take an eternity), he might feud with a Midcarder and then end up fighting for a title belt, probably the Intercontinental title... unless WWE do what they've done with Del Rio and push him to the Main Event immediately, but I doubt they'll do the same error twice. The fans need to really get behind the character and then you can put a belt on him.

He might also get called-up with "Cesaro" though and fight for the Tag Team titles, which are now what I consider a "jobber" title. Hopefully they can make it prestigious again.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
After watching some of his matches on youtube, I am impressed.

But really, I have better abs than him.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman