Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Just listened to the latest edition. It's pronounced red dragon btw and I'm glad I didn't go with the Tyson Kidd 9/11 promo that I was thinking about.

Love the podcast as usual, I'll have to add you on Skype and we'll have to do one sometime.

Dash

Reaction score
I voted for iMPACT's Gauntlet as match of the month because I felt it was a really strong way to kick off the brand. The back and forth between all the participants as well as all of the story development and the confrontations in the match made it stand out to me. It had everything a match could need and it set up a lot of superstars for their time on iMPACT, even finding contenders for the title in Kane and RVD. I didn't vote for it just because I like iMPACT, I voted for it because it was a well written bout between thirty superstars, and I really wasn't expecting it to be after WWS told me he feels like he writes too slowly.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Good show as usual. Y'all just threw me out there lol

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I finally took notes during the episode so here what i wanted to talk about.

i didn't pick nominations because all my choices were already picked so instead I just commented on the polls to get my opinion across.

I lol'd at Chase telling the baby not to cry and that its just Smackdown

I had noticed Chase misspelled some of his Spanish in his Homicide promo as well.

I too was upset that I lost in the tag team tournament to CM_Punk as the team seemed randomly thrown together just because of who they are. There's various reason why I felt my tag team should have been promoted more. One is that I've established my tag team for nearly a year. And another is that I felt the only reason my team isn't the champions now is because someone wanted to have YES titles on the line in the hell in the cell match against Ambrose and Bryan so they gave me the DQ win instead of just actually taking the titles off of them the month prior.

I noticed that Dresdon had changed parts of my promos that reference God and it kind of annoys me. I wrote out a reasoning why but when I reread it, it came across sort of slamming Dresdon so I'll just say that the saying God Damnit is used quite a bit because its a direct reference to the TV show Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia and that show influenced the reason why I picked these guys up and how I play them.

I would love to do a promo with all the Mexican stables.

If Chase wants to bring in Maywheather for a segment, I want to bring in Seth Green to sort of parody whatever Maywheather does with LAX.

This show actually kept me from doing my other TTs last night because I can't write and listen at the same time unless its music.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I finally took notes during the episode so here what i wanted to talk about.

i didn't pick nominations because all my choices were already picked so instead I just commented on the polls to get my opinion across.

I lol'd at Chase telling the baby not to cry and that its just Smackdown

I had noticed Chase misspelled some of his Spanish in his Homicide promo as well.

I too was upset that I lost in the tag team tournament to CM_Punk as the team seemed randomly thrown together just because of who they are. There's various reason why I felt my tag team should have been promoted more. One is that I've established my tag team for nearly a year. And another is that I felt the only reason my team isn't the champions now is because someone wanted to have YES titles on the line in the hell in the cell match against Ambrose and Bryan so they gave me the DQ win instead of just actually taking the titles off of them the month prior.

I noticed that Dresdon had changed parts of my promos that reference God and it kind of annoys me. I wrote out a reasoning why but when I reread it, it came across sort of slamming Dresdon so I'll just say that the saying God Damnit is used quite a bit because its a direct reference to the TV show Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia and that show influenced the reason why I picked these guys up and how I play them.

I would love to do a promo with all the Mexican stables.

If Chase wants to bring in Maywheather for a segment, I want to bring in Seth Green to sort of parody whatever Maywheather does with LAX.

This show actually kept me from doing my other TTs last night because I can't write and listen at the same time unless its music.

Well at least I know why now, and thank you for not slamming me or taking me to task for it. I gave my reason for changing it, and honestly it's something I'm going to keep changing. It's nothing against you or your tag team, I just don't see any reason to ever use that phrase.

Reaction score
I'm not even half through but to do with Smackdown and people helping Hoov with ideas - Me, SBS, Sam and Dresden are all now giving Hoov ideas and helping with ideas and bouncing ideas off; so it's not so bad and he does have ideas, it's just getting them rolling in it.

Also [MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION], I'll be doing hopefully another draft tonight if I got sometime after I done this segment for Raw!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
[MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION] [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION]

Im fucking dying listening to the smackdown part of this podcast. I love it

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Nice episode, always enjoy listening to these

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Dash

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments on my match, Chase. I enjoyed writing it and I look forward to writing more for Smackdown.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Yes, it's pronounced Red Dragon. The DR in reDRagon was capitalized because of their feud with Davey Richards & The American Wolves.