Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Chase(Jericho)/Dres(Austin)/Rey(Rhodes) rematch a year later in podcast form, I'm up for it if you guys are. Honestly up for anything i have a lot of fun on the podcast. Either way they were great episodes, Mr. Fetters i listened to a earlier but haven't had the chance to comment. The Predictioncast was cool, I will say Dres my multiman track record is quite good, looking back at others like the UWF Rumble or a battle royal in CWF. But imo I don't think I'm pulling this one out, really I'm looking for a good showing as an interim champ. As far as the Mexican American title goes, I started the process of looking for good pictures of it to use I just haven't gotten anything done for that after the UFC title sam suggested because of Summerslam graphics which I have to get to work on updating/editting, my impromptu trip, and my return being more hectic than expected. Either way these prediction cast are awesome cause it's a nice way to hype up the PPV, usually Saturday is the slower time because most have finished tting and it's just a waiting game for the show so these help keep you excited.

EDIT:
[MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION], I'll bring The Great Khali to that stable

The-Great-Khali-Ranjin-Singh-Photos.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Chase(Jericho)/Dres(Austin)/Rey(Rhodes) rematch a year later in podcast form, I'm up for it if you guys are. Honestly up for anything i have a lot of fun on the podcast. Either way they were great episodes, Mr. Fetters i listened to a earlier but haven't had the chance to comment. The Predictioncast was cool, I will say Dres my multiman track record is quite good, looking back at others like the UWF Rumble or a battle royal in CWF. But imo I don't think I'm pulling this one out, really I'm looking for a good showing as an interim champ. As far as the Mexican American title goes, I started the process of looking for good pictures of it to use I just haven't gotten anything done for that after the UFC title sam suggested because of Summerslam graphics which I have to get to work on updating/editting, my impromptu trip, and my return being more hectic than expected. Either way these prediction cast are awesome cause it's a nice way to hype up the PPV, usually Saturday is the slower time because most have finished tting and it's just a waiting game for the show so these help keep you excited.

EDIT:
[MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION], I'll bring The Great Khali to that stable

The-Great-Khali-Ranjin-Singh-Photos.jpg

Yeah buddy, I'm down, and I know Chase will be so I guess the rematch is on.

EDIT: I searched Twitter and found out what we were talking about when it came to Vampiro and you giving me ideas. June third you tweeted, "Why is Fandango, the Miz, and Wade Barrett feuding. This is like having Perry Saturn, Vampiro, and Jamie Noble feuding." Then we started making jokes about Vampiro doing Fandango's gimmick.

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
That was a fun episode to listen to, Dres is always a good guest to hear from.

Oh dude, I totally played Ryder and came out to call on me. That shit was hilarious. AND that was the whole reason the internet title was brought in because Itchweed had a boner for Ryder and handed it to me pretty much. And then fucking Nash/Benoit. I totally forgot about that but that whole thing was some lame sauce.

But nice predictions, and its so funny to watch you guys get SO distracted. Its pretty great. And fuck you Chase, I thought we had something special. Voting for Eddie? More like breaking my heart </3

Blizzard

Reaction score
Just caught up with everything, I had to listen to one hour of the Dresdon podcast last night and the next hour this morning, lol. Very good podcast guys! The rey comments had my dying, as well as the Sin Cara thing. Him coming out to the ring and just pointing to someone has win written all over it haha. Pretty interesting reasons behind the predictions, and the Blizzard vs. Chase trilogy needs to be done soon. Looking forward to the next edition!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
You could always pick up fake Undertaker from Summerslam 94 Chase ;)

[video=youtube;LIF7m_h0mlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIF7m_h0mlM[/video]

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
You could always pick up fake Undertaker from Summerslam 94 Chase ;)

[video=youtube;LIF7m_h0mlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIF7m_h0mlM[/video]

That means I would have to play Nailz.... and no one wants to play him

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Wish I actually listened to the Summerslam predictions podcast before reading Summerslam, but I guess I had a good time seeing how way off (or on..) you guys were 8D. Good podcast Chase, can't wait to hear the next one.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So quick updates

1. Today's guest will be Shane which should be an awesome podcast, if Shane can't make it today then if there is anyone else who is willing to step up and do the interview with me?

2. Going to update this thread with the front page actually having former episodes. Sometime this weekend

3. The Montly awards nominations will be posted on Sunday

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So quick updates

1. Today's guest will be Shane which should be an awesome podcast, if Shane can't make it today then if there is anyone else who is willing to step up and do the interview with me?

2. Going to update this thread with the front page actually having former episodes. Sometime this weekend

3. The Montly awards nominations will be posted on Sunday

I'd be down to discuss the fourth brand and tag team tournament and KotR and all that good stuff if Shane can't come on.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I appreciate the respect being shown for me in this podcast, thank you for that, Shane. You come off on this podcast the same way you do on the forum, which is good because it means you're authentic. Not that I had any doubts I just thought I'd point that out. Your take on things is very interesting, it's well worded, such as your take on Rollins and the progress that Andrew has made over the years. People can learn a lot from this edition. I know I've been on this podcast a lot but I'd be down for a Dresden/Shane edition. Btw, this is the first time I've heard someone else mention my Triple H, in a complimentary fashion I might add.