Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Looking at the award threads, I kind of swept them. I won everything I was nominated for except feud which I don't think I should have been nominated for because Bryan/Ambrose wasn't really a feud like Rey said. I don't think it matters if you can't get new people on the podcast every week. I certainly don't mind Dresdon and Rey coming in every week if they want. I'd like to be on but I have horrible social anxiety when I talk to people I don't know. I'm a great texter and writer and interact like a normal person around my friends but a one on one conversation with someone or a small group of people I don't know, I mumble and over analyze things. Also I hate my voice. I'm working on it haha. I lol'd at quite a few things in this episode. I can't really remember them but I know I laughed when Rey said all Andrew's Kennedy was missing was a chair which was a reference to that Batista picture he used a lot.

I didn't think anyone else got that lol. As always Rey manages to make me chuckle. I skipped over the award stuff and got to the meat of the podcast and as always I wasn't disappointed.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'ma have to check this one... and of course I'd always be up for another episode. Just as long as it isn't too late like last time :p Finishing at 2 am wasn't my idea :p Plus finding the best day so that there aren't people walking in here and there randomly interrupting.

But yeah def gnna be checking the Rey one... that guy is funny :p

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Alright so Dresden and I will be doing the Summerslam predictions episode which will be up on Saturday. Today is the Fetter episode will be uploaded

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Another solid edition of the podcast, I enjoyed listening to it thoroughly. You guys may get your wish with that Homicide/Goldberg match, this podcast has been known to give me ideas before.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Another solid edition of the podcast, I enjoyed listening to it thoroughly. You guys may get your wish with that Homicide/Goldberg match, this podcast has been known to give me ideas before.

*coughTripleThreatIronmanMatchcough* :p

Anyways good podcast Chase. Can't wait to hear Daddy Dres's... 6th episode?

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Goldberg vs Homocide for the strap. I can live with that haha. Thanks man I didn't like the way I sounded lol.

Dash

Reaction score
I decided to tune into Fetter's episode and found myself listening to it to the end. I didn't really expect to follow any of it since I've only just joined but it was actually pretty interesting to listen to all the things that have gone on in UWF in the past as well as your opinions on what you want to see next.

Great podcast.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I finally caught up to all of the podcasts hearing The Rey and Fretters... both of those were good. so are we gonna get a 7 foot monster that is 7 feet tall to enter the ring... and remember... 7 feet tall.

Now to hear the prediction podcast.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I decided to tune into Fetter's episode and found myself listening to it to the end. I didn't really expect to follow any of it since I've only just joined but it was actually pretty interesting to listen to all the things that have gone on in UWF in the past as well as your opinions on what you want to see next.

Great podcast.

I appreciate that man. Thanks!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just listened to the predictions podcast. That was a pretty good podcast. I think I need to be on another one :p

But I liked the predictions and hahaa... that Bryan comment. I feel the same way too sometimes.

And... I think we will have a debut soon... of someone... someone that is... SEVEN! FEET! TALL!

And then the silent pointer. Mannn that would be an awesome tag team.

Then you can add Hogan cause he points. we got a stable... a Seven foot stable with pointers. SWEEEEEEET