Chaos Theory Wrestling

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Hero vs. Whitmer- this was an awesome match, it could have easily been the main event.
WM: N/A- every match was good
BP: Homicide promo- this really convayed his anger with the company.
WP: Aries and Nigel promos- I don't know why, it just seemed like an odd promo to me.
AC: The opening match was good... It sucks that Delirious had to job, but it was still a pretty good match... The Awkward Silence bit was awesome... The Necro turn was done well, I didn't expect that to happen... The title match was great...
Plug: Please check out POI Episode 20

Matches scheduled for Chaos TV 06/03/08

Sabian vs. Delirious 2 out of 3 falls

Chuck Taylor vs. Mike Quackenbush

Pimp Juice vs. Naptown Dragons

xtremebadass

BM: Whitmer vs. Hero was pretty well done, I also liked Kingston vs. Jacobs

WM: N/A

BP: Homicide's got pretty intense, therefore he gets the win

WP: Tornado and Eddy's was pretty weak for me

AC: I think you could work on promos just a little and you would be good, the match writing is solid for sure. Keep it up

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Chaos TV

Episode 7

The opening pyrotechnics display flashes and bangs through the arena as Chaos Theory by Jumpsteady blasts through the speakers and the camera pans through the arena.

Jack Stone: We are only two weeks away from Heat Stroke. And we know our main event. It will be Eddie Kingston defending the Heavyweight Title against Chris Hero. Hello and welcome to Chaos TV, alongside Matt Washington I’m Jack Stone.

Matt Washington: Hey I got first billing this time.

Jack Stone: I guess I’m in a generous mood because I can’t wait for Heat Stroke.

Matt Washington: I know what you’re saying and we are set for a huge main event.

Matt and Jack are interrupted by the sounds of Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler blaring through the speakers.

Jack Stone: Speaking of Heat Stroke here comes half the main event now. I wonder what he’ll have to say.

Chris Hero grabs a microphone and climbs in the ring.

Chris Hero: These five words I’m about to say make me sick to my stomach and I about puke just thinking about them-Eddie Kingston is still champion. I’m sure some of you out there are wondering why it’s so hard for me to accept him as the Champion. Well I’m here to tell you why, so I suggest you put down the bag of cookies and the remote and pay attention. Eddie Kingston does not deserve to have the word champion anywhere near his name. He is nothing but a common criminal who grew up in a dysfunctional household and sold drugs and gang banged in his teens. It baffles me as to why any organization would put up with him as champion let alone let him in a wrestling ring. I have tried and tried to rid the wrestling world of the cancer that is Eddie Kingston. In two weeks at Heat Stroke you people are gonna witness history. You fans are going to have the rare privilege of seeing the end of a man’s career when I beat Eddie Kingston and claim what is rightfully mine and that is the CTW Heavyweight Championship.

Diamonds from Sierra Leone by Kanye West plays in the arena as CTW Heavyweight Champion Eddie Kingston makes his way out to the ring with a microphone to the loud cheers of the crowd. Eddie Kingston climbs in the ring and starts speaking.

Eddie Kingston: You seem to have a long history of your mouth writing checks your ass couldn’t cash. You claim you’re going to take my title. You already tried that last month and failed and the month before that you tried taking me out before the match began and failed at that too. What gives you any idea that you are going to be able to take this title from me?

Chris Hero: You also have to realize in each of those matches there was two or four other people competing in the match besides you and I. But that won’t be the case this time. This time it’s just going to be you and me one on one. Nobody else. No BJ Whitmer, no Jimmy Jacobs, nobody. There will be no one standing in my way.

Eddie Kingston: The only thing that will happen at Heat Stroke will be you lying on your back as I continue my reign as Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Hero: Oh man that’s a nice little wish Edward. But this isn’t the Make-A-Wish foundation. This is a wrestling ring. In fact, since we’re both already inside the ring why don’t get things started early?

Eddie Kingston: Sounds good to me I got 30 seconds to spare.

Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero both start pulling off their shirts preparing to fight when they are interrupted by Chaos by Talib Kweli resonating through the arena as CTW President Mr. Chaos walks out on the entrance ramp with a microphone.

Mr. Chaos: Do you two think I am an idiot? Do you two really think I’m going to allow you to jeopardize my main event for Heat Stroke? Well you’re wrong, security, come down to ringside and make sure these two stay separated.

CTW Security Staff run down to the ring to prevent any incidents from happening.

Mr. Chaos: Ok moving on to point number two. You are the main event at Heat Stroke. But I know that if Eddie Kingston was to beat Chris Hero that Chris would claim it was a fluke. I also know that if I let one of you choose the stipulation the other would claim it favors that person. So I have come up with what I think is the ultimate idea. Chris Hero is not going to be choosing the stipulation, Eddie Kingston is not going to be choosing the stipulation, I am not going to be choosing the stipulation.

Jack Stone: Well if he’s not choosing the stipulation who is?

Mr. Chaos: You see I’m putting the choice for the stipulations in the hands of each and every person in the arena and each and every person watching at home. There will three choices to choose from and your votes will determine the stipulation for the main event at Heat Stroke. Your choices are an I Quit Match, a Last Man Standing Match, or a No Rope Barb Wire Match. Voting will open at CTWrestling.com at the end of the broadcast tonight and will continue until Saturday at Midnight the day before Heat Stroke. Now as for tonight, I know you two want to fight each other and I’m going to give you that chance. However it will be in a tag team match when Eddie Kingston teams up with BJ Whitmer to face Chris Hero and Jimmy Jacobs. Thank you ladies and gentleman and enjoy the rest of the show.

Matt Washington: Wow, if we thought the main event for Heat Stroke was going to be incredible before it just got turned up to twelve. Fans choose the stipulation; I wonder what they will choose.

Jack Stone: You know I don’t think it really matters because no matter the choice the match will be brutal and awesome. Chaos TV returns after these advertisements for Attack of The Show, Ninja Warrior, and Code Monkeys.

------------Commercial----------

Back to Chaos TV as Hey Sandy by Polaris plays and Chuck Taylor makes his way to the ring almost getting in a fight with a two year old in a stroller.

Matt Washington: I’d put my money on the kid.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Raccoon City Kentucky weighing in at 200 pounds Chuck Taylor.

Jack Stone: Here we go with the first match of the night, Chuck Taylor set for battle against Mike Quackenbush.

Break it Down again by Tears for Fears plays and Mike Quackenbush makes a triumphant return to the Chaos Arena as the crowd cheers him all the way down to the arena.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from West Lawn, Pennsylvania weighing in at 200 pounds “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush.

Chuck Taylor vs. “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush

The bell rings

The two men circle each other looking for the perfect opening. Both men are weary of charging because they know each other so well from past encounters. Finally both men make their way to the center of the ring and slowly lock up. It’s a battle for position as each man tries gaining the upper hand. Finally Chuck Taylor is able to get the advantage and lock in a headlock, Chuck Taylor exudes confidence as he controls Mike in the headlock. Chuck takes Mike to the mat with the headlock takedown. Chuck Taylor squeezes the move as Mike struggles to escape. Mike uses his legs to counter the hold and lock Chuck in a leg scissor, Chuck quickly kicks out of it back to his feet, Quackenbush back to his feet Chuck Taylor charges and Mike trips him up and goes for a quick cover 1…Taylor kicks out. Both men up and Taylor trips Quackenbush and goes for a cover 1…Quackenbush kicks out. Both men quickly get to their feet and face off in the middle of the ring. The crowd is clapping for this impressive display of athleticism. Both men circle each other some more and finally lock up. Mike Quackenbush gets an arm wringer and drives an elbow into the exposed bicep of Taylor causing him further pain. Taylor rolls across the mat, kicks back to his feet and locks in an arm wringer of his own. Taylor with elbows to the exposed arm of Quackenbush. Quackenbush rolls across the mat but as soon as he tries to kick back to his feet Taylor catches him in a headlock on the mat. Taylor in control here as the referee checks to make sure Quackenbush’s shoulders aren’t on the mat. Quackenbush shifts his body weight so Taylor’s shoulders are on the mat 1…2…Taylor shifts his weight back up and gains control of the headlock again. Quackenbush and Taylor fight to their feet. Both men up to their feet. Quackenbush shoves Taylor off into the ropes. Taylor bounces off and knocks Quackenbush down with the shoulder. Taylor runs off the ropes, steps over Quackenbush, Taylor off the ropes, leapfrog by Quackenbush, Taylor off the ropes and Quackenbush takes him over with a hip toss. Taylor back up quickly and charges at Quackenbush who takes him down with an arm drag. Taylor up and Quackenbush nails him with a dropkick knocking him out of the ring to the floor.

Matt Washington: *Gasping for air*

Jack Stone: You ok over there?

Matt Washington: Sorry I’m just out of breath after that exchange.

Taylor recovers on the outside. Taylor is ready to take on every child in the front row. Taylor turns around to face the ring as Quackenbush is seen bouncing off the ropes and charging at Taylor with a suicide dive through the ropes. Both men down on the arena floor. Quackenbush using the guardrail to pull himself up. Quackenbush back to his feet and pulls Taylor up and throws him back in the ring. Quackenbush climbs in the ring and grabs Taylor by the head and pulls him to his feet. Quackenbush grabs the arm of Taylor and twists it. Quackenbush holds the arm and pulls Taylor towards the turnbuckle. Quackenbush runs up the corner for the springboard but Taylor trips him up crotching Quackenbush on the top turnbuckle. Taylor pulls Quackenbush down in the tree of woe. Taylor runs to the opposite corner and charges at Quackenbush with a shoulder into the midsection. Taylor pulls Quackenbush down off the corner and hooks him in a pinning cradle 1…2…Quackenbush kicks out. Taylor back to his feet and pulls Quack up along with him. Taylor Irish whips Quack into the ropes and takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Taylor kips back up, bounces off the ropes and drops down on Quackenbush with a twist elbow drop. Taylor goes for the cover hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up. Taylor sits Quack up and kicks him in the back, Taylor follows it up with a kick to the chest knocking Quack back down on the mat and leaps into the air and drops down with double stomp. Taylor goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up.

Taylor back to his feet and pulls Quack up who surprises Chuckie by fighting back with elbows and chops. Taylor stops the comeback with the knee in the midsection and shoves Quack away. Quack rolls to his feet, Taylor reaches into his tights and grabs the evil grenade. Quack stops in his tracks and begs off. Quack reaches into his trunks and pulls out an imaginary ping pong paddle. Taylor does the same and tosses the grenade into play, Quack hits it to Taylor, Taylor back to Quack, Quack, Taylor, Quack, Taylor, Quack, Taylor, Quack Taylor, Quack, Taylor, finally Quack smacks it high into the air and both men and the referee dive for cover as the grenade explodes. Chuck Taylor and the Referee slowly get back to their feet checking that they have all their appendages. Taylor turns around and only sees Quackenbush’s shirt on the mat but Quack is nowhere to be found. Taylor celebrates in the ring and asks the referee to count Quack out of the match. The referee starts the count 1…2…3…4…5...6…7…8…Quack sneaks back in the ring behind Taylor and schoolboys him up 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Taylor up and charges at Quack who ducks the shot and delivers an Atomic Drop to Taylor. Quack calling for the Quack Fu Palm Strike. Quack bounces off the ropes and delivers a huge Palm Strike to Taylor knocking him down to the mat and almost out of the ring. Quack stalking Taylor now. Taylor slowly getting back to his feet with his back to Quack. Quack pulls Chuckie up and hooks him for the Black Tornado Slam but Taylor slips out of it, elbow to the back of the head, Taylor looking for the Awful Waffle but Quack slips behind it, shoves Taylor off into the ropes Taylor bounces off and Quackenbush shoots him with an energy ball knocking Taylor down. Taylor back up dazed and Quack hooks him for the Black Tornado slam and drops him to the mat with it, rolls over into the cover 1…2…3! Mike Quackenbush picks up the victory here tonight.

The bell rings signaling the end of the match

Winner: Mike Quackenbush

Matt Washington: Mike Quackenbush victorious in his return match with CTW.

Jack Stone: I thought Taylor had it won after that brutal grenade shot.

Backstage Kevin Steen and El Generico are watching tapes of various tag team matches looking at strategy.

Kevin Steen: Now notice how that team cuts off the ring and controls one member of the other team on their side?

El Generico: Si.

Steen moves the tape forward a little bit.

Kevin Steen: Now, do you see how the other wrestler holds the other guy back while his partner goes for the pin?

The tape continues playing as Kevin Steen talks

Kevin Steen: Good, now since we are the tag team champions it’s important for us to always scout our opponents. Which is why I’ve arranged for us to do commentary on the final match of the Tag Team Round Robin Challenge. We need to know all the strengths and weaknesses of our opponents.

Oh god, right there! RIGHT THERE! MMMMMMMM YEAH!

Steen quickly pauses the tape

Kevin Steen: Man that’s the last time I borrow a tape from Sexxxy Eddy.

El Generico seems mesmerized

El Generico: OLE!

Kevin Steen: Come on we have to get ready for commentary.

Kevin Steen gets up but Generico is still glued to the TV. Steen ejects the tape and breaks Generico’s trance by smacking him upside the head.

Kevin Steen: GENERICO! Let’s go.

Generico gets up dejected and walks behind Steen out of the room.

¬----------------Commercial--------------

Backstage Lacey is seen walking towards Mr. Chaos’s office. She is wearing a business suit with her hair up holding a clipboard and an earpiece.

Lacey: Ok you are requesting a spot in the Chaos Cup. I will let Mr. Chaos know. Ok thanks Danny. Bye.

Lacey runs into Jimmy Jacobs. Lacey pulls out her earpiece.

Jimmy Jacobs: Hey

Lacey: Hey

Lacey starts walking away but Jimmy stops her.

Jimmy Jacobs: Look, I know we’ve had our ups and down. I’ve done some things I’ve not proud of. But I’m here to tell you I’m a changed man. I want to make things right and say I’m sorry for everything and ask you for a second chance. What do you say, you want to give it another try?

Lacey thinks for a moment and seems conflicted

Jimmy Jacobs: Lacey?

Lacey: I’m sorry I can’t.

Lacey quickly walks away as Jimmy looks on.

Jimmy Jacobs: Why not? Wait come back.

Jimmy chases after Lacey as we send it back in the arena as Pussy Got Ya Hooked by Three Six Mafia plays in the arena as Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is the final match in the Tag Team Round Robin Challenge. Introducing first at a combined weight of 366 pounds Human Tornado and Sexxxy Eddy-Pimp Juice.

Jack Stone: We are set for the final match of the Round Robin Challenge. Pimp Juice set to take on the Naptown Dragons.

Whatever by Godsmack plays in the arena as hometown favorites the Naptown Dragons make their way to the ring to the loud cheers of the Indianapolis Crowd.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents at a combined weight of 383 pounds, Drake Younger and Scotty Vortekz-The Naptown Dragons.

Now you’re a man by DVDA plays in the arena as CTW Tag Team Champions Kevin Steen and El Generico make their way to the announce table.

Jack Stone: Steen and Generico out here for commentary.

Matt Washington: Can you blame them? They are gonna have to defend the titles against one of these teams at Heat Stroke and they want to study their competition.

Generico and Steen reach the announce table and put on headsets.

Kevin Steen: Matt, Jack how are we doing tonight?

Jack Stone: We are good, we are ready for this match.

El Generico: Ole!

Tag Team Round Robin Challenge Final Match
Pimp Juice vs. The Naptown Dragons

The bell rings

Human Tornado and Vortekz start out the match for their respective teams. Human Tornado and Vortekz square off in the middle of the ring exchanging words. Human Tornado and Vortekz circle and lock up. Tornado grabs Vortekz in a headlock, Vortekz backs against the ropes and shoots Tornado into the ropes, Tornado bounces off and takes Vortekz down with a shoulder tackle. Tornado bounces off the ropes, steps over Vortekz who springs up to his feet, Nado off the other rope, leap frog by Vortekz, Tornado off the ropes and Vortekz goes for a hip toss but Tornado counters with an arm drag mid move. Both men up quickly, Vortekz charges and Tornado takes him over with a hip toss. Vortekz up and Tornado backs him into the ropes with chops. Tornado Irish whips Vortekz into the ropes, Tornado bounces of the perpendicular rope and catches Vortekz coming off with a huge Pooooouuuunncceee knocking Vortekz out of the ring to the floor. Tornado bounces up and goes to the ropes for his Monty Brown imitation. Drake tries a sneak attack but Tornado uses his momentum and tosses him over but Drake hangs on. Drake takes a swing but Tornado ducks under it and delivers a hard Pimp Slap knocking Drake off the apron to the floor. Drake and Vortekz recovering on the outside. Tornado waiting on Vortekz to get back in the ring. Vortekz finally climbs back in the ring and Tornado greets him with clubs to the back. Tornado drags Vortekz over to Pimp Juice’s corner and tags in Eddy. Eddy climbs in the ring as Tornado takes Vortekz over with a snap suplex. Eddy bounces of the ropes and drops down with the senton on Vortekz. Tornado out of the ring, Eddy goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Vortekz gets the shoulder up. Eddy pulls Vortekz back to his feet. Eddy backs Vortekz against the ropes and slaps him with overhand chops. Eddy Irish whips Vortekz off, blind tag by Drake, Vortekz stops in his tracks and Irish whips Eddy into the ropes and Drake low bridges Eddy out of the ring to the arena floor.

Jack Stone: Costly mistake by Eddy there.

Kevin Steen: Yeah you never Irish whip your opponent anywhere near their partner’s side. It’s all about cutting the ring in half.

Drake Younger drops down off the apron and clubs Eddy in the back. Drake lifts Eddy back to his feet and uses his shoulder to ram him back first into the apron. Vortekz bounces off the ropes and delivers a baseball slide dropkick to the back of Eddy knocking him down. Drake Younger lifts Eddy back up and throws him back in the ring. Vortekz climbs onto the ring apron as Drake climbs back in the ring and goes for a cover on Eddy 1…2…Eddy gets the shoulder up. Drake back to his feet and taunts Tornado into coming into the ring. Tornado does but the referee stops him and Vortekz jumps in the rings and he and Drake deliver a series of low and high kicks to the chest, back and legs of Eddy ending with a huge buzzsaw kick from Vortekz. Tornado climbs back on the apron and Vortekz does the same. Drake goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Eddy gets the shoulder up. Drake back to his feet waiting on Eddy to get up. Eddy slowly gets to his feet and Drake delivers some stiff elbows to the side of the head. Drake Younger starts to Irish whip Eddy towards Tornado but changes his position and Irish whips him back into the Naptown Dragons corner. Vortekz holds Eddy as Drake gets some distance and charges at Eddy with a shoulder ram to the gut.

Matt Washington: Smart tag team wrestling by the Naptown Dragons.

Kevin Steen: Yeah they’re doing a good job of cutting that ring in half and making sure Eddy can’t make the tag.

Drake tags in Vortekz. Drake pulls Eddy away from the corner and delivers a headbutt knocking him down. Vortekz springs over the ropes and drops down with a leg drop. Drake out of the ring, Vortekz hooks the leg 1…2…Eddy gets the shoulder up. Vortekz waits on Eddy to get up. Eddy rolls over to his stomach and tries to crawl towards his corner but Vortekz cuts him off with an elbow drop to the back. Vortekz pulls Eddy up, snapmares him over and locks in a rear chinlock. Eddy struggles for air as Vortekz squeezes on the move. Vortekz takes Eddy all the way to the mat. Eddy seems to be fading away as Vortekz has the move locked in pretty tight. The referee looking for signs of life from Eddy. The referee raises the arm of Eddy and it falls to the ground…1…the ref raises it a second time and it falls to the ground…2…the ref raises it a third time and it starts to fall but Eddy stops it and begins to show signs of life. Eddy fights up to his knees and buries an elbow into the gut of Vortekz. Eddy up to one knee and delivers a second elbow to the gut. Eddy up all the way and delivers a third elbow to the gut breaking the hold. Eddy runs towards the ropes, Vortekz goes for a clothesline that’s ducked by Eddy who bounces off the ropes and drills Vortekz with a jumping lariat. Both men down and in desperate need of a tag. Vortekz crawls towards his corner, Eddy does the same, Vortekz tags in Drake, Eddy dives towards his corner and makes the tag to Human Tornado. Human Tornado jumps in the ring, blocks a punch attempt by Drake and answers with a right of his own. Tornado with a second right and a third right backing Drake up. Tornado Irish whips Drake into the ropes and catches him coming off with a spinning heel kick. Drake Younger up and Tornado knocks him down with a clothesline. Drake up again and Tornado takes him down with another clothesline. Drake up and Tornado meets him with knife edge chops, shoots him into the corner and follows up with a Tornado Lariat transitioned directly into a bulldog. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Vortekz breaks it up.

This leads to Sexxxy Eddy jumping in the ring and going after Vortekz. They brawl to the floor as Tornado pulls Drake to his feet and sets him up for the African Destroyer but Drake counters into a fireman’s carry and drops Tornado with a Samoan Driver, hooks the leg 1…2…Tornado kicks out at 2 and 7/8ths. Outside the ring Eddy backdrops a charging Vortekz over the guardrail onto some empty chairs. Drake Younger signals for the Drake’s Landing. Drake lifts Tornado up as Eddy climbs back in the ring. Eddy pulls down on the legs of Tornado forcing him back down to the mat and delivers a forearm to the back of Drake Younger breaking the move. Eddy runs off the ropes and delivers a springboard back elbow knocking Drake into Tornado who hits Drake with the DND. Eddy goes outside the ring to intercept Vortekz. Tornado climbs on top of Drake as the referee is distracted by Eddy and Vortekz fighting on the outside. Suddenly the mystery man from last week is seen climbing the top rope with a steel chair and delivering an elbow drop utilizing the chair to the back of Tornado and places Drake on top of Tornado and climbs out of the ring as the referee turns around and makes the count 1…2…3! The Naptown Dragons have earned a title shot at Heat Stroke.

Winners: The Naptown Dragons

Jack Stone: The Naptown Dragons have won the right to face the tag champions at Heat Stroke.

Kevin Steen: Yeah but with the help of that mystery supporter of the Dragons.

Matt Washington: Yeah you’ve got to be concerned about that going into Heat Stroke.

Kevin Steen: Definitely, we want this title match to be a clean one.

------------Commercial----------

Paradise City by Guns N Roses plays as a graphic for Heat Stroke is seen on the Big Screen.

Jack Stone: We are on the road to Heat Stroke. The third major monthly event of Chaos Theory Wrestling. Heat Stroke comes to you live Sunday June 15th from the Chaos Arena.

Back in the arena as Fire by Scooter plays and Steve Corino and Necro Butcher make their way to the ring.

Jack Stone: I hope their coming out here so Necro can explain his actions last week. Take a look at this.

Video

Corino and Danielson are seen attacking Ian and Pondo. Necro makes the save only to turn on Pondo immediately afterwards leading to a beat down from Danielson, Corino and Necro.

Back in the arena as the crowd is booing Necro and Corino unmercileslly as they enter the ring and grab a microphone and Necro begins to speak.

Necro Butcher: It seems like everywhere I’ve went for the past week everybody’s been asking one question-Why. Why did I join up with the Anti-Hardcore Alliance? Well I’m here to answer that question. You see I watched Steve Corino’s speech directed at Ian Rotten and John Calvin and I realized something. I realized Steve Corino was right. I realized if I kept wrestling the kind of matches I wrestled I wouldn’t be able to walk my daughter down the aisle when she gets married. I wouldn’t be able to help her get ready for the prom or graduation. I wouldn’t be able to be the kind of father a child deserves to have. Steven, I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you. You have shown me the error of my ways; never again will you see me compete in barb-wire matches, 200 lighttube matches, or flaming tables matches. You have saved me from a life of wheel-chair confinement. You have saved me from losing pints of blood in front of these idiot fans who couldn’t give two damns about our well-being (Crowd boos).

Steve Corino: You are very welcome Nec…you know what I shouldn’t be calling you Necro. Necro is the name you were tagged with when you were a slave to deathmatch wrestling. Now that I have emancipated you people from now on should refer to you as Dylan Summers and you will no longer respond to Necro Butcher. Ok moving on to the second point. Heat Stroke is two weeks away and we would like nothing better than to eliminate the hardcore wrestling idiots from this company. I’m talking to you Ian, Pondo, and Corp. This place would definitely be a whole lot better if you were gone. Which is what we plan to do at Heat Stroke. Consider this a challenge. You three against us and Bryan Danielson. How about it? Are you man enough to put down the lighttubes and barb wire for one match and face us in a real match? We’ll be in the back waiting for your answer.

Necro and Corino put down the microphone and start to exit the ring when The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson starts playing in the arena and Ian Rotten, Corporal Robinson and Madman Pondo walk out on the entrance ramp.

Jack Stone: I guess we won’t have to wait long for an answer.

Ian Rotten has a microphone and begins to speak.

Ian Rotten: First, as far as your challenge goes, we accept (crowd cheers). And if you think that we are going to be outshined in a straight wrestling match you’re wrong. If you remember Steven I did get the better of you in a rules enforcement match and only lost because you had to cheat to defeat me. And Corp did make you tap out at Lonely at the Top in our tag match. If anybody is getting outshined recently it’s you guys.

Corporal Robinson: Yeah and that trend will continue at Heat Stroke. It’s time to fear what you don’t understand and hate what you can’t conquer bitches.

Ian, Corp and Pondo walk backstage having the last word.

Matt Washington: It looks like we have another match for Heat Stroke as the Anti Hardcore Alliance takes on Ian Rotten, Corporal Robinson, and Madman Pondo in a six-man tag team match. Chaos TV continues next.

----------Commercial----------

Backstage Mr. Chaos is going over notes with Lacey when Chuck Taylor barges in.

Chuck Taylor: I want the decision of my match reversed because Mike cheated to win.

Mr. Chaos: First of all son haven’t you heard of knocking? Second, what do you mean he cheated? I didn’t see a foreign object.

Chuck Taylor: Didn’t see a foreign object?! What about that energy ball he used on me. I’m lucky I’m not in a hospital bed right now thanks to my superior physique and rigorous training.

Mr. Chaos: Well the decision is final. Mike Quackenbush won the match.

Chuck Taylor: Then I want a rematch at Heat Stroke. I at least deserve it if the match isn’t going to be overturned.

Mr. Chaos: You know I’ve been considering a series of matches to set up at Heat Stroke. I call it the Grant-A-Wish series. You see there would be three different matches, a light heavyweight match, a tag team match, and a heavyweight match and whoever won those matches would be given a contract, or a wish, for a title shot to be used anywhere and anytime within the next year. And the first match I’m going to announce will be the Light Heavyweight match and in that match it will be you Chuck Taylor taking on “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush.

Chuck Taylor: That’s even better. At Heat Stroke the only wish that’s gonna come true in that match is mine.

Back inside the arena as Hustler by Cassidy plays in the arena and Sabian makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos.

Jack Stone: Hopefully we’ll be able to finally determine the number one contender for Nate Webb’s Light Heavyweight Title.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a two out of three falls match. Introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 165 pounds he is the “Black Jesus” Sabian.

Hybrid Stigmata by Dimmu Borgir plays in the arena as Delirious runs to the ring wildly.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from the Edge of Sanity weighing in at 186 pounds Delirious.

Two out of three falls match
Sabian vs. Delirious

The bell rings

Sabian and Delirious approach each other slowly. Sabian and Delirious go to lock up but Sabian instead kicks Delirious in the midsection. Sabian follows up with a leg kick, rib kick, chest kick, leg kick, check kick, back kick, Irish whips Delirious into the ropes and takes him down with a jumping leg lariat. Sabian follows it up with a standing moonsault and goes for the cover 1…2…Delirious kicks out. Sabian immediately grabs Delirious in a headlock on the mat. Delirious counters with a leg scissors but Sabian counters right back by rolling up Delirious by the legs 1…2…Delirious barely bridges to break the count 1…2…Delirious bridges all the way up and manages to get Sabian in a back slide 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Both men up quickly and Sabian delivers a chop to the chest of Delirious. Delirious responds with a chop of his own and we have a chop exchange. Sabian eventually gets the better of it and backs Delirious against the ropes with chops. Shoots him across the ring, goes for a clothesline, ducked by Delirious who bounces off the other side and comes back with a wicked double rotation headscissors takedown sending Sabian flying out of the ring. Sabian shaking his head at ringside trying to recover and Delirious runs off the ropes and goes for a dive but Sabian moves out of the way but Delirious catches himself on the ring apron and delivers a backwards kick to Sabian, springs to the middle rope and leaps off with a beautiful moonsault press to Sabian on the outside. Both men slow to get up. Delirious is up first and climbs back in the ring and waits on Sabian. Sabian slowly climbs up on the ring apron, Delirious goes to grab him but Sabian drops him throat first stunner style on the top rope. Delirious dazed and Sabian quickly climbs in the ring and rolls up Delirious from behind 1…2…Delirious kicks out. Sabian up quickly and delivers a huge clothesline as soon as Delirious gets back to his feet. Sabian pulls Delirious up, snapmares him over, runs off the ropes and delivers a dropkick to the face of Delirious. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Delirious gets the shoulder up.

Sabian back to his feet and wailing away on Delirious with kicks and stomps. Sabian pulls Delirous back up only to knock him right back down with a huge knee lift. Sabian with the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Delirious kicks out. Sabian is beginning to show signs of frustration as he argues with the referee. Sabian continues his argument with the referee as Delirious recovers and sneaks up behind Sabian and school boys him up 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Both men up quickly Sabian runs at Delirious who ducks under, bounces off the ropes and nails Sabian with a BAM leaping lariat. Delirious goes for the cover 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Delirious and Sabian back up to their feet and Delirious takes Sabian down with an arm drag. Sabian up and Delirious takes him down with a hip toss. Sabian back up to his feet and Delirious is waiting on him with chops to the chest. Delirious Irish whips Sabian into the corner and follows it up with a lariat in the corner, and another, another, another and another dazing Sabian in the corner. Delirious pulls Sabian out of the corner and hooks him for the Bizarro Driver. Delirious lifts him up but Sabian counters with a small package, grabs the rope for leverage 1…2…3! Sabian picks up the first fall.

Winner of the First Fall: Sabian

Jack Stone: Sabian with a decided advantage in the match now. He only has to win once more while Delirious has to win twice.

After a minute break Sabian and Delirious square off to begin the second fall. Sabian ducks under Delirious and tries rolling him up 1…2…Delirious kicks out. Both men up quickly and Delirious gets Sabian in a small package 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Both men up and Sabian takes Delirious off his feet and folds his legs up for a pin 1…2…Delirious flips Sabian into a sunset flip pin attempt 1…2…Sabian reverses it into a rana pin 1…2…Delirious reverses back into a pin attempt 1…2…Sabian flips out of it. Both men up quickly and Sabian trying for a backslide attempt, Delirious fights it but eventually succumbs 1…2…Delirious kicks out. Both men up quickly and charge at each other and knock each other down with a double clothesline. Both men down on the mat. The referee starts the 10 count 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…both men finally get to their feet and Sabian throws a kick at Delirious who catches his foot and spins him around. He spins him around again when he comes back around and continues doing this until Sabian is good and dizzy and knocks him down with a right hand. Delirious quickly goes for the cover 1…2…Sabian somehow gets his bearings back in time to kick out. Delirious back up and waiting on Sabian to get up. Sabian slowly gets back to one knee, Delirious goes to pull him up the rest of the way and Sabian thumbs him in the eye. Sabian grabs Delirious and goes for a tornado DDT but Delirious counters into a Northern Lights Suplex 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Both men up quickly and Delirious kicks Sabian in the midsection and tries for the Stem Cell research but Sabian counters by shoving Delirious into the turnbuckle. Delirious staggers back and Sabian drops him with a lungblower. Sabian goes for the cover, hooks the near leg 1…2…Delirious gets a foot on the bottom rope to break the count. Sabian can’t believe it and drags Delirious to the middle of the ring. Sabian climbs to the top rope. Could be going for the Black Jesus Stomp. Sabian leaps off for it but Delirious rolls out of the way and Sabian hits the mat feet first hard. Delirious back to his feet and kicks Sabian in the midsection and hits the Bizarro Driver 1…2…3! Delirious takes the second fall.

Winner of the Second Fall: Delirious

Matt Washington: It’s down to the final deciding fall who will earn the shot at Heat Stroke?

After a minute break Sabian and Delirious slowly approach each other in the middle of the ring. They go to lock up but Sabian kicks Delirious in the midsection and tosses him towards the ropes but Delirious hangs on and prevents himself from going all the way out. Sabian delivers a hard kick to the head of Delirious almost knocking him off. Sabian tries suplexing Delirious back in the ring, Delirious blocks it and tries suplexing Sabian out of the ring. Sabian blocks it and delivers some forearms to the back of Delirious. Sabian lifts Delirious up for the suplex but Delirious flips behind it, takes Sabian down to the mat and locks in the Cobra Stretch but he’s too close to the ropes and Sabian quickly breaks it with a foot on the bottom rope. Delirious up quickly waiting on Sabian. Sabian up to his feet, Delirious trying for a German Suplex, reversal by Sabian who attempts a German of his own, back elbows by Delirious stops that, Delirious goes for a Stem Cell Research, shoved off by Sabian, Delirious bounces off the ropes, slides underneath the legs of Sabian, Sabian turns around, kick by Delirious, sets him up for a brainbuster but Sabian slips behind it and delivers a second lungblower to Delirious but can’t follow up with it because he’s so exhausted. Finally Sabian is able to drape an arm over Delirious 1…2…Delirious gets the shoulder up at two and 7/8ths! Sabian pulls Delirious close to the corner and calls for the 450 splash. Sabian climbs to the top rope, Delirious playing possum a little as he springs right up and splits the legs of Sabian dropping him junk first on the turnbuckle. Delirious climbs up their with him. Both men fighting for position. Delirious with huge rights to the side of the head of Sabian. Delirious hooks Sabian for the suplex and takes him to the mat with a huge Superplex. Delirious goes for the cradle hold, Sabian does the same, both men’s shoulders are on the mat 1…2…3! Who picked up the third and deciding fall?

Winner: ???

Sabian and Delirious fighting over who won the match. The referee doesn’t know whose hand to raise. Finally Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus plays and Nate Webb steps out on the entrance ramp with the title belt and the microphone.

Nate Webb: This is getting ridiculous. Week after week we’ve tried establishing a number one contender for my title and every week it’s either interference, screwjobs, or double pins. Well I’m sick and tired of it. At Heat Stroke, you’re both going to get a title shot. That’s right; it’s going to be a triple threat match for the Light Heavyweight Title (Crowd cheers).

Jack Stone: That seems like the fair thing to do.

Matt Washington: Yeah we weren’t exactly getting anywhere with the contender’s matches, were we?

Jack Stone: Certainly not but coming up next is the contract signing of Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness. I can’t wait.

---------Commercial-------

Back in the arena as a table with a red velvet cloth is seen as Chaos by Talib Kweli plays in the arena as Mr. Chaos comes down to the ring with a microphone and two clipboards.

Jack Stone: It’s time for the contract signing. Are you excited Matt?

Matt Washington: I am very excited I can’t wait to see these two men compete in a match.

Mr. Chaos climbs in the ring and begins to speak.

Mr. Chaos: It’s the moment the wrestling world and myself have been waiting anxiously for. So would you please join me in welcoming the soon to be two newest members of the Chaos Theory Wrestling roster-Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness!

Fire It Up by Black Label Society plays and Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness make their way to the ring to a loud ovation from the crowd. Austin and Nigel enter the ring and pose to the crowd as Mr. Chaos looks on and applauds.

Mr. Chaos: Welcome to Chaos Theory Wrestling gentleman.

Austin Aries grabs a microphone.

Austin Aries: Thank you. I for one am very excited to be here in Indianapolis, Indiana (cheap pop). From what we’ve seen so far we’re excited to sign on the dotted line.

Nigel McGuiness: Same here. I’ve been following this company on G4 for quite some time now and the level of competition is incredible. Anybody on the roster would be worthy of a Ring of Honor title shot.

Mr. Chaos: I have the contracts right here. Austin this is yours, Nigel this is yours.

Mr. Chaos puts the contracts on the table along with two pens.

Mr. Chaos: I had my legal team up till three o’clock this morning working out all the details of these contracts and everything seems to be in order so gentleman why do you go ahead and read it over and sign on the dotted line.

Austin and Nigel read their respective contracts, pick up the pens and the sign the contracts to the loud cheers of the crowd.

Crowd: Welcome Austin clap clap clap clap clap! Welcome Nigel clap clap clap clap clap!

Mr. Chaos: It’s official, they’ve signed the contracts. Here are the newest members of the CTW Roster Aus…

Mr. Chaos is cut off by You’re Not Ready by 50 Cent playing in the arena as Homicide power walks to the ring. Homicide climbs in the ring grabs a microphone forcefully from the hands of Austin Aries and begins to speak.

Homicide: Bulls**t Chaos. You’re going out there scouting this talent, signing that talent. How about actually recognizing the talents you have right now? In case you haven’t noticed I am still on the roster despite being barely given any matches or air time.

Mr. Chaos: Well damn I…

Homicide: Oh no you keep your mouth shut it’s my turn to talk. Over two months ago I signed with Chaos Theory Wrestling with the hopes that it would be different from other promotions. I thought that this promotion would allow me an opportunity to shine and wouldn’t hold me back because of the color of my skin or my heritage. But I was wrong. Week after week I have seen countless other wrestlers get title shot after title shot after title shot while I am forced to watch it happen. Well that stops tonight. Tonight I take matters into my own hands. Tonight I start taking my shots instead of waiting for them to come to me. Tonight I fight back against being ignored in favor of signing new gringos despite having one of the biggest stars in professional wrestling today on the roster. These two men in the ring couldn’t beat me on my worst day. Oh and Mr. Chaos, I’m not the only one who has a problem with you. There’s another wrestler in the locker room that is tired of being passed over and discriminated against.

Mr. Chaos: Well, since you brought up opportunity, that’s what I’m going to give to you. As you are well aware Heat Stroke is coming up soon.

Homicide: Yeah and I still don’t have a match.

Mr. Chaos: Let me finish. As you know Heat Stroke is coming up soon and at that show there is going to be a Tag Team Match as part of the Mr. Chaos Grant-A-Wish initiative. The winner of that match will get earn the right to challenge for the Tag Team title shot at any time during the next year. Homicide you want a title shot so bad you’ll get your chance at Heat Stroke. It’ll be you and a partner of your choosing competing in the Tag Team Wish match. Now the only question is who should your opponents be.

Austin Aries cuts him off.

Austin Aries: Hold on a second there, boss, we signed on here for the competition. This guy wants some competition and we want to give it to him. I can’t think of a better debut match for us than to show Homicide and his partner what we can do in the ring.

Mr. Chaos: Nigel does that sound good to you.

Nigel McGuiness: Oh yeah, it would be my pleasure to show these people how England takes care of business in the ring.

Mr. Chaos: Homicide do you agree to the match?

Homicide: Hell yeah I agree to the match. It’s about time I started getting some title shots around here. It’s about time you started showing me the respect I deserve. But I’m not waiting until Heat Stroke. I said I would start things tonight and I meant it.

Austin Aries: You want to go right now? Last time I checked there was two of us and only one of you standing in the ring.

Homicide: That makes no difference to me. I’ve faced tougher opponents than you two gringos. You damn right I’m ready to go right now.

Homicide puts down the microphone and takes off his shirt and challenges Austin and Nigel to fight. Austin and Nigel both take off their accessories and shirts when suddenly their ambushed from behind by Low Ki. Homicide attacks Nigel while Low Ki goes after Nigel with repeated stomps and kicks. Homicide grabs a clipboard and breaks it over the head of Nigel. Low Ki grabs the other clipboard and cracks it over the head of Austin Aries. Homicide pulls Nigel back to his feet and nails him with a devastating Gringo Killah. Homicide turns his attention to Austin Aries and joins Low Ki in stomping and kicking him on the mat. Homicide tells Low Ki to climb up on the turnbuckle as Homicide grabs Austin Aries and places him on the table. Homicide grabs Nigel and places him on the table as well. Low Ki jumps off and delivers a hard Ghetto Stomp to Aries and Nigel breaking the table. Homicide and Low Ki stand tall over the carnage.

Jack Stone: I don’t believe this. Homicide and Low Ki have destroyed the two newest members of the roster less than 5 minutes after they’ve signed contracts.

Matt Washington: What else is going to happen tonight?

Camera fades out on the prone bodies of Nigel and Austin as we go to commercial.

----------Commercial---------

Back from commercial as we see Jack Stone and Matt Washington at the announce table.

Jack Stone: We are back on Chaos TV and I still can’t believe what we’ve just witnessed.

Matt Washington: You’re telling me. What an incredible show of disrespect by Homicide and Low Ki. I hope they get what they deserve at Heat Stroke.

Jack Stone: Speaking of Heat Stroke what an incredible card we have so far.

A graphic for Heat Stroke is seen which transitions to the Tag Team Title Match.

Jack Stone: Kevin Steen and El Generico defend the tag team titles against the Naptown Dragons.

The graphic dissolves to the Light Heavyweight Grant a Wish Match.

Matt Washington: Mike Quackenbush takes on Chuck Taylor with the winner earning a contract for a light heavyweight title shot.

The graphic dissolves to the Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match.

Jack Stone: The Anti-Hardcore Alliance squares off against the Blood Brothers in six man tag action.

The graphic fades to the Light Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match.

Matt Washington: “Spyder” Nate Webb defends the light heavyweight title against “The Black Jesus” Sabian and Delirious.

The graphic changes to the Tag Team Grant-a-Wish match.

Jack Stone: Just signed Homicide and Low Ki will do battle with Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness for a contract for a tag team title shot.

The graphic changes to the main event match.

Matt Washington: And if that wasn’t enough to hook ya in our main event Eddie Kingston defends the CTW Heavyweight Title against Chris Hero in a fans choose the stipulation match. It will either be an I quit match, a last man standing match, or a no-rope barb wire match.

Jack Stone: That all comes your way Sunday June 15th but we don’t have to wait any longer for our main event it’s coming up next.

---------Commercial---------

Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler plays as Chris Hero and Jimmy Jacobs make their way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is your Chaos TV main event and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first at a combined weight of 413 pounds the team of Chris Hero and Jimmy Jacobs.

Diamonds from Sierra Leone by Kanye West plays as BJ Whitmer and Eddie Kingston make their way to the ring to a loud chorus of cheers.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents at a combined weight of 477 pounds the team of BJ Whitmer and the CTW Heavyweight Champion “The King of Diamonds” Eddie Kingston.

Jack Stone: Here we go with our main event match.

Jimmy Jacobs and Chris Hero vs. Eddie Kingston and BJ Whitmer

The bell rings

Eddie Kingston and BJ Whitmer start the match by pounding away on Jacobs and Hero. Eddie and BJ Irish whip Jacobs and Hero into the ropes and catch them coming off with simultaneous overhead belly to belly suplexes. Hero and Jacobs stagger to their feet and Eddie and BJ knock them out of the ring with clotheslines over the top rope. Eddie and BJ climb out to the floor and nail Hero and Jacobs with chops and forearms. Eddie grabs Hero and slams him headfirst into steel steps. BJ Whitmer Irish whips Jimmy Jacobs into the steel guardrail. Eddie Kingston tosses Chris Hero back in the ring and follows him in. Eddie Kingston starts to pull Chris Hero up but Hero jabs him in the throat with a thumb temporarily blocking his oxygen. Hero grabs Kingston by the head and slams him into the turnbuckle. Jimmy and BJ finally get in their corners. Chris drags Kingston over to his corner and tags in Jimmy Jacobs. Chris Irish whips Kingston into the ropes, Jimmy springs off the ropes and nails Kingston with a missile dropkick. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Eddie gets the shoulder up. Jimmy back to his feet and pulling Kingston towards the ropes. Jimmy places Eddie throat first on the middle rope and uses his knee coupled with the middle rope to choke Kingston. Jimmy backs off and Hero jumps down off the ring apron and delivers a hard boot to the head of Kingston knocking him back off the ropes. Jimmy tags in Chris Hero and holds Eddie Kingston as Hero climbs in the ring and delivers a fist to the gut of Kingston. Hero delivers a right hand to the jaw of Kingston knocking him down to the mat. Kingston starts to get up but Hero jumps on his back with a double stomp. Hero backs off to plan his next move and knocks BJ Whitmer off the apron. BJ tries climbing in the ring but is held back by the referee as Hero holds Kingston in a camel clutch and Jimmy climbs in the ring and delivers a seated dropkick to the head of Eddie Kingston. Jimmy climbs out of the ring as BJ gets back on the ring apron. Chris Hero goes for the cover, hooks the far leg 1…2…Eddie gets the shoulder up. Hero gets back to his feet and tags in Jacobs. Jimmy climbs in the ring and both men take turns stomping away on Eddie Kingston. Jimmy pulls Eddie Kingston back to his feet and takes him right back to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Jimmy hooks the leg 1…2…Eddie gets the shoulder up.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero and Jimmy Jacobs working well as a team here. Chaos TV continues after our final break.

---------Commercial-----------

Back from break Jimmy Jacobs has Eddie Kingston in a rear chinlock on the mat. Eddie appears to be nearly unconscious. The referee raises the hand of Eddie Kingston and it falls to the mat…1…the ref raises it a second time and it falls to the mat…2…the ref raises it a third time and it starts to fall but Eddie stops it and begins to show signs of life. Kingston fights back to one knee and delivers an elbow to the gut of Jacobs. Kingston gets up to his feet and delivers a second elbow, and a third breaking the hold. Kingston fights back with rights to Jacobs. Kingston Irish whips Jimmy into the ropes but Jimmy reverses it. Jimmy goes for a big boot, ducked by Kingston who bounces off the other side and nails a boot of his own. Both men hit the mat exhausted. Jimmy and Eddie in desperate need of tags. Jimmy crawls towards his corner, Eddie crawls towards his. Jimmy makes the tag to Hero. Hero jumps in the ring and grabs the leg of Kingston to prevent him from making the tag. Eddie turns over to his back, kicks Hero away and lunges at his corner and makes the tag to Whitmer. Whitmer jumps in the ring and immediately knocks Hero down with a clothesline. Hero up and BJ knocks him down with a second clothesline. Hero up and BJ nails him with a right hand, and a second, and a third, BJ Irish whips Hero into the ropes and takes him up and over with the back body drop. Hero back up holding his back and BJ Whitmer kicks him in the midsection and delivers a huge brainbuster to Hero. BJ goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Jimmy Jacobs breaks it up with a kick to the back of the head of Whitmer. Jimmy tries pulling BJ up but Eddie Kingston comes in the ring and knocks Jimmy Jacobs to the mat. Eddie stomps Jimmy out of the ring and follows him to the floor. BJ Whitmer gets back to his feet and signals for the Adrenaline Spike. Jimmy Jacobs tries delivering a right hand to Kingston on the outside but Eddie ducks under it and decimates Jimmy with a huge Backfist to the future. Hero gets back to his feet inside the ring. BJ lifts him up for the Adrenaline Spike but Hero delivers a knee to the top of the head of BJ and slips out of it from behind. Hero delivers an elbow to the back of the head of Whitmer and hooks him for the Hero’s Welcome. BJ rotates out of it and hits a Wrist Clutch Exploder out of nowhere. Hooks the leg 1…2…3! BJ Whitmer pins Chris Hero in the main event.

Winners: BJ Whitmer and Eddie Kingston

Jack Stone: Incredible, BJ Whitmer just pinned Chris Hero less than two weeks before Heat Stroke. That’s gotta damage any momentum Chris Hero hoped to have heading into the title match.

Matt Washington: Yeah all the momentum appears to be on Eddie Kingston’s side right now but how will he be able to maintain it?

Jack Stone: Heat Stroke in two weeks, Hero vs. Kingston. Good Night!

Camera fades out on BJ Whitmer and Eddie Kingston celebrating in the ring.

-------End of Show-------

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Sabian vs Delirious 2/3 falls was really good. It was pretty fast paced, with the match being pretty even. The last fall was a great ending, I'm really hoping to see more come out of that feud, and to who could get a shot at Webb's belt. Second would have to be Chuckie T vs Quack, they always have nice matches when they're in the ring.

WM - N/A, but the Main Event was kind of disappointing, but still nice.

BP - There were a ton of fun, entertaining promos on this week's show. I really liked the contract signing of Aries & McGuinness, with Homicide interfering. It reallt nived along nicely, going from contract signing, to Homicide interference, then to the match announcement.

WP - N/A

AC - A great show this week, and there were so many memorable things that happened. I'm really liking the Lacey/Jacobs stuff, there should be some really good comedy segments. The lightweight title stuff is really good too, and I'm thinking there should be a three way at Heatstroke. Overall, it was a really good show, great job.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: 2 out of 3 falls- this was a great match. I didn't even care about the ending, both men came out winners after that match.
WM: Every match was good, but I don think that the main event was overshadowed by the other matches on the show.
BP: Homicide promo- this promo oozed intensity and I liked the end result.
WP: N/A
AC: The Hero/Kingston promo really set up their feud well... I like the idea of the fans choose the stip; will we get to choose? If so I choose "I Quit match"... The granade bit was written perfectly, I also liked the fact that Taylor was ready to take on every little kid in the crowd... The tag match was written pretty good... The Necro Butcher promo was great, I'm really interested in this feud... Another great show.
Plug: Check out POI Episode 21 this sunday.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Official News and Previews

Last week saw the creation of several matches for Heat Stroke. Including:

The Anti-Hardcore Alliance vs. The blood brothers

Light Heavyweight Title Triple Threat
Nate Webb vs. Sabian vs. Delirious

Tag Team Title Match
Steenerico vs. The Naptown Dragons

Grant-a-wish (Light Heavyweight)
Chuck Taylor vs. Mike Quackenbush

Grant-a-wish (Tag Team)
Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness vs. Homicide and Low Ki

Plus the main event match where the Fans will choose the stipulation for the match with Eddie Kingston defending the CTW Heavyweight Title against Chris Hero.

This week Chaos Theory Wrestling makes it's final stop on the way to it's third monthly mega show. Because Mr. Chaos wants to keep Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero separated until Heat Stroke he has chosen to have those two compete in pick your poison matches. Who will each man choose?

Also this week 4 men have a chance to qualify for the heavyweight Grant-a-wish match at Heat Stroke when Pimp Juice face off with Jimmy Jacobs and Roderick Strong.

The heat is on. Can you handle it?

Confirmed matches

Eddie Kingston vs. ???
Chris Hero vs. ???
Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs vs. Pimp Juice

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Chaos TV

Episode 8
Chaos Theory by Jumpsteady plays, pyro goes off, you know the drill.

Jack Stone: We are on the final stop before Heat Stroke. Hello everybody and welcome to Chaos TV. Jack Stone here along with Matt Washington as always.

Matt Washington: Jack, are you as excited as I am that we are days away from Heat Stroke?

Jack Stone: Absolutely Matt and how about that main event? Fans have been clogging our website to vote for their choice for the main event. I can’t tell you which one has the most votes right now due to orders from Mr. Chaos.

Matt Washington: You know I don’t think it matters what the fans vote for we’re still going to be in for an amazing match. Also tonight we have a special treat as we will have a pick your poison series between Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero. Each man will choose an opponent for the other man to face. Plus we also have a qualifying match for the heavyweight Grant-a-wish match as Jimmy Jacobs and Roderick Strong take on Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado.

Fire by Scooter plays in the arena as the Anti-Hardcore Alliance of Steve Corino, Bryan Danielson, and Dylan Summers make their way to the arena carrying Necro’s King of the Deathmatch trophy, his Tournament of Death trophy, his Carnage Cup trophy, a sledgehammer, and a trash can.

Jack Stone: What do they have planned here tonight?

All three men enter the ring and Steve Corino grabs a microphone.

Steve Corino: Ladies and Gentleman you are about to witness one man’s next step towards salvation. Two weeks ago Necro finally saw the error of his hardcore wrestling ways. That was the first step towards salvation. This week this man Dylan Summers takes the next step. You see these trophies in the ring. These trophies represent bloodshed, injuries, and death. These trophies represent everything that is wrong with hardcore wrestling. All deathmatch trophies do is celebrate barbaric and mindless wrestling. Wrestling in a deathmatch tournament is like street racing, you may win but you’re more than likely gonna end up injured or killed. If you don’t believe me go to Pinellas County jail and ask to speak to Nick Hogan. Now, as you can see, we have three of Dylan’s deathmatch trophies. Dylan, if you want to continue on the path to salvation you have to rid yourself of anything that reminds you of deathmatch wrestling. You have to rid yourself of temptation. Dylan you must destroy these trophies if you want to have any hope of living a life outside of deathmatch wrestling.

Dylan grabs the microphone

Dylan Summers: I just want to say thank you, Mr. Corino. Thank you for saving me from a life of wheel chair confinement. Thank you for saving me from an early grave. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. I am ready to take the next step towards salvation.

Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson place the deathmatch trophies in the middle of the floor and hand Dylan the sledgehammer.

Steve Corino: Smash these trophies and save yourself.

Dylan lifts up the sledgehammer and smashes the Carnage Cup trophy with it. Dylan lifts it up again and smashes it a second time.

Steve Corino: Yes Dylan! Yes! Smash it. Show these idiots that you are above hardcore wrestling.

Dylan smashes the Tournament of Death trophy and the King of the Deathmatch trophy. Dylan drops the sledgehammer and picks up the shattered trophies and throw them in the garbage can and Steve Corino spits on them and Bryan Danielson and Dylan Summers do the same.

Steve Corino: This is what we think of hardcore wrestling. This is where deathmatch trophies belong. And at Heat Stroke we are going to end the careers of three men before they do it themselves and end up in a wheelchair.

Suddenly Ian Rotten, Corporal Robinson and Madman Pondo hit the ring from the crowd and attack the alliance. Ian goes after Corino, Pondo goes after Dylan and Corp goes after Danielson. Each man backs their opponents against the ring ropes with punches, chops and kicks, Pondo knocks Dylan out of the ring with a clothesline, Corp tosses Danielson out of the ring. Ian Irish whips Corino into the ropes but Dylan grabs him and pulls him out of the ring before Ian can do any damage. Corporal Robinson picks up the trash can and tosses it at the alliance almost hitting them. The anti-hardcore alliance backs their way up the ramp as Ian grabs a microphone.

Ian Rotten: You know every week you come out here and you ramble on and on about how hardcore wrestling is the worst thing in the world. If anything hardcore wrestling made a man out of Dylan. Now look at him, walking around all “Oh thank you Mr. Corino, you saved me. You changed my life.” You’ve turned a man who once continued a match after slicing him arm open into a complete wimp. This man used to stand on his own two feet and didn’t need anyone to fight his battles for him.

Madman Pondo: If you’re expecting Dylan to do anything about it you can stop because it’s time for his bottle and nap.

Ian Rotten: Yeah, and at Heat Stroke you are going to see the end of the Anti-Hardcore Alliance.

Ian Rotten drops the microphone and all three men walk out of the ring towards the entrance.

Jack Stone: The blood brothers sending a clear message here tonight. Chaos TV continues next.

---------Commercial--------

Matt Washington: Welcome back to Chaos TV. We are just days away from Heat Stroke.
Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus plays in the arena as “Spyder” Nate Webb makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of cheers. Nate Webb enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Nate Webb: Week after week Sabian has come out here like an entitled brat and ruined countless contender matches. So last week I did something about it. Instead of just one person getting a title shot it’s going to be two people getting a title shot. Some people might wonder why I would be willing to put my title on the line against two challengers. The answer is that I’m a fighting champion and I don’t back down from any challenge. Plus I didn’t want to put up with another week of screw job finishes and Sabian’s whining.

I’m a Hustler by Cassidy plays and Sabian makes his way to the ring. Sabian jumps in the ring and charges at Webb and takes him down to the mat. Sabian rains down on Webb with punches. Sabian stands up and starts kicking away at Webb as referee’s come down to the ring to separate them as Mr. Chaos steps out on the entrance ramp.

Mr. Chaos: Hold it. Hold it. Referee’s clear the ring except for one of you. If they want to fight it out let them. Ring the bell.

Impromptu Match

Nate Webb vs. Sabian

The bell rings

Sabian goes back to attack Webb but Webb stops him with a takedown and rains down with punches of his own. Sabian reverses position and rains down with punches of his own. Sabian gets back to his feet and throws a kick but Webb ducks it and trips Sabian off his feet and goes right back to mounted punches with Sabian trying to cover up. Webb finally lets up on Sabian and pulls him to his feet and tosses him out to the arena floor. Webb follows him out and delivers a loud chop as soon as Sabian gets up to his feet. Webb backs Sabian against the guardrail with chops as the crowd cheers in approval. Webb throws Sabian back in the ring and climbs to the top rope. Sabian staggers back to his feet and Webb leaps off and knocks him down with a double ax handle. Goes for the cover 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Webb gets back to his feet and pulls Sabian up and delivers a kick to the midsection. Webb bounces off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian gets the shoulder up. Webb gets back to his feet and pulls Sabian up along with him but Sabian pokes him in the eye. Sabian grabs Webb by the head and slams him into the turnbuckle. Sabian puts Webb in the corner and starts choking him against the turnbuckle. Sabian lets up on him and takes him out of the corner with a snap suplex. Sabian back to his feet, runs off the ropes and drops down on Webb with a flip senton. Hooks the leg 1…2…Webb gets the shoulder up. Sabian gets to his feet and grabs the leg of Webb and drags it over to the bottom rope, Sabian places Webb’s foot on the bottom rope, springs off the ropes and drops down on it with his butt. Sabian springs off again and drops down with an elbow across the knee this time. Sabian pulls Webb away from the ropes and back to his feet. Sabian backs off and chop blocks Webb back down to the mat. Sabian goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Webb gets the shoulder up.

Sabian grabs the leg of Webb and kicks the back of the leg. Webb holding his leg in pain. Sabian holds the leg of Webb and spins around for the figure four but Webb surprises him with a cradle 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Both men up quickly and Sabian delivers a low dropkick to the leg of Webb. Sabian pulls Webb back to his feet and delivers a kick to the midsection of Webb doubling over Webb. Sabian delivers another kick to the leg of Webb bringing him down to one knee. Sabian runs off the ropes and charges at Webb who surprises him with a clothesline out of desperation. Both men down on the mat. The referee starts the count 1…2…3…4…5…6…Webb using the ropes to pull himself up…7…Sabian up to one knee…8…Webb up all the way…9…Sabian up to his feet. Sabian charges at Webb who meets him with a kick to the midsection. Sabian charges again and Webb hits him with a back elbow. Webb hobbles towards him and backs him up with rights to the side of the head. Webb Irish whips Sabian into the ropes and catches him bouncing off with a back body drop. Sabian back up and Webb takes him down with an arm drag. Sabian back up again and Webb chops him in the chest a few times. Sabian goes for a leg kick but Webb spins away from it and takes Sabian down with a belly to back suplex. Webb goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Webb gets back to his feet and waits on Sabian. Sabian slowly gets back to one knee. Webb moves in but Sabian springs up and delivers a throat chop. Sabian grabs the arms of Webb in a straight-jacket hold and drops down with a lung-blower. Sabian goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Webb gets a foot on the rope at the last moment. Sabian up quickly and arguing with the referee. Webb uses the opportunity to recover and get back to his feet. Sabian stops arguing with the referee and turns around into a kick by Webb and a half-nelson facebuster. Hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths.

Webb very slowly gets back to his feet and hobbles over to the turnbuckle and climbs up. Webb positions himself for a moonsault and leaps off but Sabian gets the knees up. Webb clutching his stomach in pain and Sabian pulls him over to the turnbuckle and hooks him in a front face lock and springs off and goes for a tornado DDT but Webb blocks it and shoves Sabian away. Webb hits Sabian with a kick to the midsection and lifts Sabian up for the Soylent Green but Sabian slips out of it and delivers a kick to the bad leg of Webb taking him down to one knee. Sabian takes him down the rest of the way with a buzz saw kick. Sabian hooks the legs of Webb and locks in an STF. Sabian has it locked in in the middle of the ring. Webb decides to save himself for the title match and taps out. Sabian picks up the victory.

Winner: Sabian

Jack Stone: Sabian forces Webb to tap out just days before Heat Stroke.

Matt Washington: That’s gotta give Sabian a lot of momentum heading into that title match. Plus Webb’s not gonna be 100% when he has to defend the title.

Sabian continues to stomp at the leg of Webb as the timekeeper rings the bell incessantly. Finally Delirious charges the ring to make the save and Sabian jumps out of the ring before any damage can be done. Delirious checks on Webb as we send it backstage.

Backstage Jimmy Jacobs is sitting in his locker room with a guitar on his knee which he is playing while singing off-key.

Jimmy Jacobs: You're smooth touch kills me softly. But it's better to be dead with you than alive and lonely. Lacey. You're the American Beauty…and I'm Kevin Spacey.

Roderick Strong walks in and stares at Jimmy with a confused look on his face.

Roderick Strong: What the hell are you doing?

Jimmy Jacobs: I’m writing a song for Lacey in the hopes to win her back.

Roderick Strong: Well stop it we have a match to qualify for the world title grant-a-wish match. Besides writing a song isn’t gonna win a girl back.

Jimmy Jacobs: Yeah you’re probably right. Maybe I could…

Roderick Strong: No stop thinking about her and concentrate on the match. Focus!

Roderick Strong walks away and Jimmy Jacobs keeps playing and singing as we send it to commercial.

----------Commercial----------

Back from commercial as we send it to the announcer’s table.

Jack Stone: Welcome back to Chaos TV. We are just days away from Heat Stroke and one of the matches on that card is the Grant-a-wish match for the Light Heavyweight Division. Let’s take a look at how Chuck Taylor prepares for that match.

Video

Montage by DVDA plays as we see Chuck Taylor moving his head just into camera range from the bottom, this happens a few more times until the camera changes position and we see that he is standing on a chair trying to reach a box of cookies in the back of the cabinet. Chuck Taylor gets the cookies, gets in a wheelchair and rolls back in the living room, once inside the living room he gets out of the wheelchair and sits on the couch eating cookies and watching “The adventures of Pete and Pete.” A few seconds later he falls asleep. Time passes (a couple hours) and Chuck Taylor wakes up and gets in his wheelchair and rolls into his bedroom and starts playing PlayStation 2. A few moments later he is seen asleep again. Time passes and Chuck Taylor wakes up and rolls himself back in the kitchen and stands near the refrigerator. Chuck pulls out a bag of lettuce, a package of chicken, some tomatoes . Is he making a salad? No he’s trying to get to the chocolate syrup in the back of the fridge. Chuck grabs the ice cream out of the freezer and tries to scoop it but it’s too hard. Chuck Taylor tries scooping the ice cream but tires himself out after a few tries. Chuck Taylor gasps for air for several minutes before trying again and getting some out and into a bowl. Chuck Taylor puts some chocolate syrup on the ice cream and sits back in the wheelchair and rolls back into the living room and sits on the couch eating ice cream and watching Boy Meets World. The video ends with Chuck Taylor asleep once again with the Ice Cream bowl sitting on his stomach.

Matt Washington: I guess that’s how he stays in such incredible shape.

Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler plays in the arena as Chris Hero makes his way to the arena with a loud chorus of boos from the crowd.

Jack Stone: What’s he doing out here?

Matt Washington: I don’t know. Maybe he wants to get his pick your poison match over with early so he can be recovered in time for his title match.

Chris Hero enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Chris Hero: For some reason instead of letting me rest and prepare for my match Mr. Chaos has put me in a match where my opponent chooses who I have to face. So I’m not waiting any longer. Eddie Kingston, bring my opponent out here so I can beat him and get it over with.

Diamonds from Sierra Leone plays in the arena as the CTW Heavyweight Champion Eddie Kingston makes his way out on the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.

Eddie Kingston: I’ll bring my opponent out only on the condition that you tell me who I am facing right now.

Chris Hero: No way, forget it.

Eddie Kingston: Ok fine, I can wait all night. That gives me extra time to find someone even better.

Chris Hero: Ok. Ok your opponent is Chuck Taylor. Now bring my opponent out here.

Eddie Kingston: Fine, a deal’s a deal. Ladies and gentleman, may I present to you your opponent. He is…right behind you.

Chris Hero looks with a confused look on his face and turns around and Mike Quackenbush is right there and knocks him down with a right hand. The referee runs to the ring and rings the bell and we have a match

Pick Your Poison

Chris Hero vs. Mike Quackenbush

The bell rings

Hero gets back to his feet and Quack turns him inside out with a tilt-a-whirl arm drag. Hero up quickly and Quack takes him back down with a hip toss. Hero back to his feet and Quack grabs him a headlock. Quack holds onto it in the middle of the ring. Hero backs up against the ropes and shoves Quackenbush off. Quack bounces off the ropes and tries knocking down Hero with a shoulder tackle but Hero stands his ground. Hero challenge Quack to charge again but Quack wants Hero to charge. Hero bounces off the ropes and Quack knocks him down with a dropkick. Hero gets back up to his feet and Quackenbush takes him down with an arm drag. Hero up again and Quack moves in to attack but Hero bails out to the arena floor. Hero uses the opportunity to stop the momentum of Quackenbush as well as to catch his breath. Hero getting into verbal confrontations with some fans in the front row. Quackenbush uses the opportunity to bounce off the ropes charge at Hero with a diving forearm through the ropes. Quackenbush gets back to his feet and climbs back in the ring. Chris Hero slowly gets back to his feet and climbs back in the ring where he is met by Mike Quackenbush dropping a clubbing forearm across his back. Mike follows it up with two more forearms and pulls Hero back to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Mike Quackenbush charges towards him for a splash in the corner but Hero moves out of the way at the last minute. Hero grabs Quack as he staggers out of the corner and takes him down with the cravate buster. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack kicks out. Hero pulls him back to his feet and chops him in the chest. Hero hooks Quack and takes him over with the vertical suplex. Hero gets back to his feet and hits a standing moonsault, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up.

Hero gets back to his feet and pulls Quack up and pulls him over to the turnbuckle and slams his head into it. Hero puts Quack in the corner and chokes him against the turnbuckle. Hero releases the choke hold kicks Quack out to the floor. Hero follows him out to the arena floor. Hero picks Quack up and drops him headfirst with a Hero DDT on the arena floor. Quack out on the floor, Hero climbs back in the ring and tells the referee to count Quack out. The referee starts the count 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…Quack gets back up on his feet…8…Quack sticks his head in the ring…9…Quack gets all the way in the ring breaking the count. Hero grabs Quack and Irish whips him into the ropes and goes for a roaring elbow but Quack rolls underneath it and jumps to the middle rope and springs off and takes Hero down with a tornado arm drag. Hero back up and Quack goes for the tilt-a-whirl headscissors but Hero counters it with a sitout facebuster mid move. Hero goes for a quick cover 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up. Hero can’t believe it. Hero gets back up and climbs to the top rope. Quack still laying on the mat. Hero could be looking for the Hero stomp. Hero leaps and Quack moves and Hero stomps nothing but canvas. Quack gets back to his feet and chops Hero in the chest a few times. Quack Irish whips Hero in to the corner and calls for the palm strike. Quack charges but Hero moves out of the way and bounces off the ropes for the clothesline but Quack ducks under it and bounces off the ropes and rebounds with a huge palm strike knocking Hero down and almost out of the ring. Quack pulls Hero back inside the middle of the ring and covers him 1…2…Hero kicks out.

Quack back on his feet and waiting on Hero to get back to his feet. Hero slowly gets up and Quack kicks him in the midsection and hooks him for the Quackendriver but Hero slips out of it. Hero turns Quack around and lifts him for the Hero’s Welcome Championship Edition but Quack slips out of it and lifts Hero up for the black tornado slam and nails him with it. Quack floats over into the cover 1…2…Hero kicks out. Quackenbush can’t believe it. Quackenbush slowly gets up and takes a few moments to catch his breath while Hero is on the mat. Quack stalks Hero waiting on him to get up. Hero slowly gets back to his feet and Quack kicks him in the midsection and lifts him up for the Quackendriver II but Hero slips out of it and hooks Quack for the Hero’s welcome but Quack spins out of it and takes Hero down to the mat and locks in the Chikara Special. Hero very close to the ropes but still taps out. Mike Quackenbush wins the match.

Winner: Mike Quackenbush

Jack Stone: Chris Hero was less than a foot away from the ropes and still tapped out. Why?

Matt Washington: Isn’t it obvious? If he reached the ropes this match would have been even longer. He wants to save himself for his title match against Eddie Kingston.

----------Commercial---------

Backstage Alex Hoffman is standing by with the tag team champions Kevin Steen and El Generico

Alex Hoffman: Welcome back to Chaos TV I’m standing by with the tag team champions. Guys how have you been preparing yourselves for your match at Heat Stroke against the Naptown Dragons.

Kevin Steen: Well me and my partner Generico have been studying tapes of the Naptown Dragons and we have been working out in the ring trying to work on some new moves.

Alex Hoffman: Are you at all concerned about the person who has been helping out the Naptown Dragons the past couple weeks?

Kevin Steen: You know it’s definitely going to be in the back of our minds but our focus is going to be on the Naptown Dragons and showing them why we are the best tag team in CTW.

Back in the arena with Jack Stone and Matt Washington.

Jack Stone: Kevin Steen and El Generico aren’t going to make it easy for the Naptown Dragons on Sunday. That’s just one of the matches we have scheduled for Heat Stroke.

You’re not ready by 50 Cent plays as Homicide and Low Ki walk to the ring to the loud chorus of boos. Homicide and Low Ki snatch a microphone from the time keeper and get in the ring.

Homicide: It’s now time for the affirmative action part of the show. This is the 5 minutes out of the show where we get to have our time on the show. But all that will change once we win our grant a wish match and we use it to claim the tag team titles. That’s right. We’re calling the shots now. Not Mr. Chaos, if it were up to him he’d have Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness out here for 20 minutes of ass kissing for you white trash idiots in the stands (crowd boos loudly). But I’ll deal with them on Sunday.

Homicide and Low Ki get out of the ring and walk over near the announce table.

Homicide: I want to deal with you Matt Washington. I want to show everyone what happened after we showed Austin and Nigel who runs things here in CTW.

Video is shown of Jack Stone and Matt Washington talking about the attack on Austin and Nigel by Homicide and Low Ki.

Matt Washington: You’re telling me. What an incredible show of disrespect by Homicide and Low Ki. I hope they get what they deserve at Heat Stroke.

Homicide: A show of disrespect. You want to talk about disrespect. All the past three weeks all I heard was Austin Aries this Nigel McGuiness that. They hadn’t even signed contracts and you were talking about them more than us and we’ve been here since the beginning. Why don’t we talk about the fact that we are never given matches? How about the fact that we were both in the inaugural main event at Hypothesis and it didn’t even lead to anything? The only disrespect I’ve seen is the disrespect you have shown to Ki and me. Every time I see you sitting out here I have to listen to you blindly praise everybody else and completely ignore us. We’re standing right here try and ignore us now. Try and ignore…

Homicide grabs Matt Washington and pulls him over the announce table and he and Low Ki toss him in the ring. Homicide holds Matt in the corner while Low Ki goes to the opposite side and charges in with a handspring high kick. Low Ki holds Matt and Homicide goes to the opposite corner and charges in with a lariat in the corner. Low Ki shoves Matt to the mat and climbs to the top rope as Homicide holds Matt. Low Ki is about to jump off with the ghetto stomp but Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness hit the ring and go after Homicide and Ki who immediately bail to the arena floor. Mr. Chaos follows Austin and Nigel into the ring afterwards with a microphone.

Mr. Chaos: You two want to get exposure? You two want your time in the sun? You’ve got it. Austin you ready to go tonight?

Austin: Hell yeah!

Mr. Chaos: Ok then it’s going to be Austin Aries in his debut match in CTW going one on one with Homicide later tonight. Guys in the truck take it to commercial.

--------------Commercial-------------

Back in the arena at the announce table

Jack Stone: Ladies and gentleman welcome back to Chaos TV and I’m out here by myself due to the actions of Homicide and Low Ki. Take a look at this.

Replay video is shown of Homicide and Low Ki attacking Matt Washington.

Jack Stone: Matt Washington is receiving medical attention in the mean time…

Bullet with Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins plays as Madman Pondo makes his way down the ramp and walks over to the announce table and puts on a headset.

Jack Stone: Apparently I’m being joined by CTW Chaos Champion Madman Pondo on commentary uh welcome.

Madman Pondo: Now we’re gonna have some fun out here. Oh and I should point out that Jerry Lawler wanted to be here but he got stuck…in a nineteen year old.

Did my time by Korn plays in the arena as Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs make their way to the ring with Roderick Strong leading the way. Jimmy is smiling and waving at the fans who continue to boo him.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first at a combined weight of 385 pounds Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs.

Pussy Got Ya Hooked by Three Six Mafia plays in the arena as Human Tornado and Sexxxy Eddy make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents fighting at a combined weight of 366 Pounds, Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado.

Jack Stone: And we’re set for tag team action here on Chaos TV. Winners get a spot in the grant-a-wish match for the heavyweight title.

Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs vs. Pimp Juice

The bell rings

Jimmy Jacobs starts the match out for his team. Human Tornado starts the match out for his team. Jimmy Jacobs and Human Tornado walk towards the center of the ring and Jimmy greets Tornado with…an extended hand. Tornado doesn’t know what to think but reluctantly shakes Jimmy’s hand. Both men circle each other before locking up. Both men struggle for position and Jimmy backs Tornado into the corner and…breaks clean. Tornado gets out of the corner with a confused look on his face. Both men circle some more before locking up. Jimmy Jacobs takes the arm of Tornado and twists it in a wrist lock. Tornado rolls through the move and grabs Jacobs in a wrist lock of his own. Tornado transitions the move into a hammerlock and into a headlock immediately afterwards. Jimmy Jacobs backs against the ropes and shoves Tornado off. Tornado bounces off the ropes and knocks Jimmy down with a shoulder tackle. Tornado runs off the ropes and steps over Jimmy who springs up and leap frogs Tornado. Tornado bounces off the ropes and Jimmy Jacobs takes him over with an arm drag. Tornado back up and takes Jimmy Jacobs down with an arm drag of his own. Jimmy back up and Tornado charges at him and Jimmy trips him up and covers him 1…Tornado kicks out. Both men up and Jimmy charges at Tornado who trips him up and covers him 1…Jimmy kicks out. Both men up quickly and face off with the Indy standoff. Jimmy starts a slow clap with the crowd. Human Tornado turns his back to Jimmy expecting him to jump him from behind but Jimmy doesn’t. Human Tornado starts posing to the crowd but Jimmy just cheers him on. Human Tornado turns around confused and tags in Eddy.

Sexxxy Eddy jumps in the ring and gyrates to the crowd. Jimmy just looks on with Roderick getting angrier and angrier on the ring apron. Roderick Strong tags himself into the match and jumps in the ring and charges at Eddy knocking him into the corner. Roderick Strong unloads on Eddy with chops and elbows in the corner. Roderick Irish whips Eddy out of the corner and runs right behind him and clotheslines him in the other corner. Roderick Strong twists the arm of Eddy in a wristlock and tags in Jacobs. Jacobs climbs in the ring and grabs the arm of Eddy and twists it in a wristlock. Jacobs changes the hold to a top wristlock and trips Eddy off his feet and holds onto the top wristlock. Jacobs switches the move to a headlock. Jacobs holds the move for a few seconds before Eddy counters with a head scissor. Jacobs kips out of the move and both men get back to their feet. Jacobs charges at Eddy and surprises him with a…handshake. Eddy and the whole crowd seems to be confused by the new attitude shown by Jacobs. Both men circle each other before locking up. Eddy grabs Jacobs in a headlock, Jacobs backs against the ropes and pushes Eddy off. Eddy runs across the ring and Roderick knees him in the back. Eddy turns around and Roderick hotshots him on the ring ropes. Roderick gets back on the ring apron and tells Jacobs to cover him. Jacobs does 1…2…Eddy kicks out.

Roderick yells at Jimmy to make the tag. Jimmy tags in Roderick Strong who jumps in the ring and stomps Eddy in the back. Roderick pulls Eddy up to his feet and hooks him in a half-nelson and slams him with the backbreaker. Roderick goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Eddy kicks out. Roderick Strong gets back to his feet and charges at Tornado and knocks him off the ring apron. Roderick goes back to Eddy and tells Jacobs to jump in the ring but Jacobs stays on the ring apron. Roderick looking at him like WTF? Tornado gets back on the ring apron and Roderick continues putting the boots to Eddy. Roderick pulls Eddy back to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes and catches him coming off with a powerslam turned into a backbreaker. Roderick goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Eddy kicks out. Roderick Strong gets back to his feet and tags in Jimmy Jacobs. Strong holds Eddy and Jimmy takes him over with a snapmare. Jacobs locks Eddy in a rear chinlock. The referee asks Eddy if he taps and Eddy refuses. Jacobs squeezes the move tighter and Eddy begins fading. The referee raises his arm once and it falls down…1…the ref raises it a second time and it falls to the mat…2…the ref raises it a third time and it starts to fall but Eddy stops it and begins to fight back. Eddy struggles back to one knee and delivers an elbow to the gut. Eddy delivers another elbow when he gets back to his feet, and a third elbow breaking the hold. Eddy runs off the ropes and Jacobs goes for a big boot but Eddy ducks underneath it, bounces off the ropes and takes Jimmy down with a huge spinning heel kick. Both men down on the mat and need to get tags. Eddy crawls towards Tornado, Jimmy starts getting back to his feet. Eddy dives towards Tornado and makes the tag.

Tornado gets in the ring as Jimmy gets back to his feet and Tornado takes Jimmy down with a clothesline. Jimmy gets back to his feet and Tornado takes him down with another clothesline. Jimmy gets back up and Tornado chops him in the chest several times. Tornado Irish whips Jimmy into the corner and charges in with a tornado lariat and follows it up with a bulldog, hooks the leg 1…2…Roderick breaks up the count. Eddy climbs in the ring and starts fighting with Roderick and they brawl to the outside. Tornado waits on Jimmy to get up. Jimmy slowly gets back to his feet and Tornado goes for a kick but Jimmy catches him foot and spins him around and Tornado catches him with a rebound roundhouse. Outside the ring Roderick Strong drops Eddy chest first on the announce table. Tornado pulls Jimmy back to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes and Roderick Strong makes the blind tag as Tornado bounces off the perpendicular ropes and knocks Jimmy down with the pounce. Roderick Strong takes the opportunity to sneak in the ring behind Tornado and hit him with some brass knuckles. Roderick covers Tornado 1…2…3! Roderick Strong steals the victory for his team.

Winners: Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs

Madman Pondo: An impressive, albeit stolen victory by Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs earns them a spot in the heavyweight grant-a-wish match along with BJ Whitmer.

Jack Stone: I think the most surprising aspect of the match was Jimmy Jacobs fighting a clean match.

Madman Pondo: I don’t know if he doing that to impress Lacey or what. Why doesn’t he just ask her for a three way-him, her and some of this pork? That always worked for me.

---------Commercial----------

Jack Stone: Welcome back to Chaos TV we are on the final stop before Heat Stroke and Pondo I have to ask you which match are you voting for in the main event?

Madman Pondo: You know when you have a hatred as deep as these two have any match you vote for is going to be brutal and violent. But if I do have to make a decision I vote for an I quit match.

Jack Stone: In any event Alex Hoffman is standing by with CTW President Mr. Chaos.

Backstage at the interview wall.

Alex Hoffman: I’m here with CTW President Mr. Chaos. Mr. Chaos why did you request this interview time.

Mr. Chaos: Alex I requested this time for three reasons. The first is to update everyone on the condition of Matt Washington. Matt Washington has been taking to the hospital for additional treatment and observations and is questionable for Heat Stroke. Secondly, I have decided to change the name of this show. I haven’t yet came to a decision on that match but I will be very soon, possibly before the next episode. And finally, I have decided to take CTW on the road with an expanded tour of the midwest. Locations are going to be announced sometime later this week.

Alex: Big news indeed, back to you guys.

Back inside the arena.

Jack Stone: CTW’s going on the road. I don’t think the other arenas are ready for us.

Madman Pondo: Plus Chaos TV is getting a name change. I personally vote for “The Pondo Show”.

Jack Stone: Let’s keep things moving with the next match.

The Puerto Rican National Anthem plays as Homicide comes out with Low Ki behind him waving the Puerto Rican Flag as the crowd boos them intensely.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first accompanied by Low Ki from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 220 pounds, Homicide.

Madman Pondo: Here come the two reasons I’m out here doing commentary.

Jack Stone: They said they were going to make an impact. I thought they were going to do it in the ring with trained athletes, not a broadcast journalist.

Born of a Broken Man by Rage Against the Machine plays as Austin Aries makes his way to the ring being flanked by Nigel McGuiness.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent accompanied to the ring by Nigel McGuiness from Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing in at 205 Pounds Austin Aries.

Austin Aries vs. Homicide

The bell rings

Homicide wastes no time jumping Austin Aries and backing him into a corner. Homicide lays into Austin with shots in the corner. Homicide Irish whips Austin across the ring to the opposite corner and charges in but Austin Aries gets both feet up in Homicide’s face. Homicide staggers back and Austin spears him to the mat and rains down with mounted shots. Austin Aries gets to his feet and pulls Homicide up and runs him into the turnbuckle headfirst. Austin chops Homicide in the corner before pulling him out of the corner and slamming him to the mat with the scoop slam. Homicide gets back to his feet and Austin Aries grabs him and drops him across the top rope with the Macho Neck Snap. Low Ki starts to approach Austin on the outside but Nigel stands in his way and Low Ki backs off. Austin climbs back in the ring and rolls up Homicide from behind 1…2…Homicide kicks out. Austin gets back to his feet and waits on Homicide. Homicide slowly gets back to his feet, Austin Aries runs off the ropes only to get tripped up by Low Ki on the outside. Austin turns around to yell at Low Ki and Homicide Pearl Harbors him to the outside. Homicide distracts the referee while Low Ki repeatedly kicks the head and back of Aries on the outside. Nigel comes over and Low Ki backs off and Homicide goes out to the floor and picks up Aries and tosses him back in the ring. Austin Aries gets back to his feet and Homicide takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Homicide goes for the pin 1…2…Aries kicks out.

Homicide drags Aries over to the ropes and chokes him using his knee and the ring ropes. Homicide backs off and Low Ki delivers a huge roundhouse knocking Aries off the ropes. Nigel moves closer to Low Ki on the outside to keep a closer eye on him. Homicide pulls Austin away from the ropes and covers him 1…2…Austin kicks out. Homicide gets back to his feet and waits on Austin to get up. Austin slowly gets back to his feet. Homicide starts to pull him up the rest of the way but Austin surprises him with rights from one knee. Austin gets back to his feet and delivers more rights but Homicide stops his momentum with a knee in the midsection. Homicide Irish whips Austin into the corner and follows up with a corner clothesline. Homicide uses his boot to choke Austin in the corner. Homicide releases the foot choke and pulls Austin out of the corner and kicks him in the midsection doubling him over. Homicide bounces off the ropes and goes for the Gringo Killer but Austin pushes him away, Homicide bounces off the ropes and Austin delivers a roaring elbow knocking Homicide down. Austin goes for the cover 1…2…Homicide kicks out. Both men get back to their feet and Austin delivers an elbow to the side of Homicide’s head. Austin follows it up with overhand chops to the chest of Homicide. Austin Irish whips Homicide into the corner but Homicide reverses it and sends Austin into the corner. Homicide charges in but Austin springs out to the ring apron as Homicide hits the corner and Austin springs back in the ring and delivers a back elbow smash.

Austin lifts the stunned Homicide up on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry and takes him down with a rolling slam and immediately climbs to the top rope and readies to deliver the 450 splash but Low Ki pushes him off the top rope triggering Nigel to go after Low Ki and fight with him on the outside. Austin slowly gets back to his feet and Homicide kicks him in the midsection and hits the Gringo Cutter. Homicide goes for the cover 1…2…Austin gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths. Homicide can’t believe it. Low Ki and Nigel McGuiness still brawling on the outside. Low Ki grabs Nigel’s Iron and hits him in the head with it knocking him down. Homicide tells Low Ki to give him the iron and Low Ki throws the iron in the ring. Homicide grabs the iron and prepares to swing it. Austin slowly gets back to his feet and Homicide takes a swing with the iron but Austin ducks under it, kicks Homicide in the midsection forcing him to drop the Iron and hooks him for a brainbuster but Homicide slips out behind him, picks up the Iron and hits him in the head with it. Homicide throws the Iron out of the ring and covers Austin 1…2…3! Homicide steals the victory.

Winner: Homicide

Jack Stone: Homicide uses Nigel’s iron to his advantage to get the victory.

Madman Pondo: You think he’s available for weekends? I got some shirts that could use a good press.

---------Commercial--------

Hey Sandy by Polaris plays in the arena as Chuck Taylor makes his way to the ring.

Madman Pondo: Chuck Taylor coming out here which can only mean one thing-main event time on Chaos TV.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero revealed that Chuck Taylor was Eddie Kingston’s opponent in the pick your poison series between the two. Chris Hero was unable to defeat his pick your poison opponent Mike Quackenbush earlier tonight. I wonder how Eddie Kingston will fare in his match up.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is your Chaos TV Main Event and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Raccoon City, Kentucky weighing in at 200 pounds, Chuck Taylor.

Madman Pondo: You know earlier Chris Hero tapped out to end the match earlier and save himself from any further damage. I wonder if Eddie Kingston will do the same.

Diamonds from Sierra Leone plays as CTW Heavyweight Champion Eddie Kingston makes his way to the ring to a loud ovation from the crowd.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Yonkers, New York weighing in at 245 pounds he is the CTW Heavyweight Champion “The King of Diamonds” Eddie Kingston.

Chuck Taylor vs. Eddie Kingston

The bell rings

Chuck Taylor and Eddie Kingston circle each other before locking up. Eddie Kingston uses his weight advantage to push Chuck Taylor against the ropes. Eddie Kingston slowly starts to break the hold and chops Taylor in the chest causing him to scream like a girl. Eddie Kingston follows it up with another chop causing Taylor to scream like a girl. Eddie increases the speed of his chopping and rapidly chops Taylor against the ropes causing him to scream like a girl with each chop. Kingston Irish whips Taylor off, Taylor bounces off and Kingston knocks him down with a shoulder tackle. Kingston goes for a quick cover 1…Taylor kicks out. Both men up and Taylor tries for a hip toss but Kingston blocks it and gets a backslide 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Both men up and Kingston grabs Taylor in a headlock. Taylor backs against the ropes and tries to push Kingston off but Kingston holds onto the move. Taylor backs against the ropes again and tries to push Kingston off but Kingston still holds onto the headlock. Kingston takes Taylor to the mat with a headlock takedown. Taylor tries to counter with a headscissor but Eddie Kingston grabs the leg of Taylor and holds it for a pin 1…2…Taylor kicks out and breaks the headlock in the process. Both men up quickly and Kingston nails Taylor with a kick to the midsection and sets him up for the Royal Flush but Taylor pushes him away and bails out to the arena floor. Kingston trying to pull Taylor in the ring but Taylor keeps moving away from him. Taylor starts to get up on the apron but instead turns around and yells at a baby in a stroller at ringside. Kingston uses the distraction to sneak behind Taylor and grab him from behind and toss him back in the ring. Kingston follows him in and Taylor drops down on him with an ax handle to the back. Taylor follows it up with several overhand hammer fists and forearms to the back of Kingston. Taylor stands up and uses the ropes to jump and run on the back of Kingston. Taylor jumps off bounces off the ropes and delivers a seated dropkick to the head of Kingston. Taylor goes for a cover 1…2…Kingston kicks out.

Taylor gets back to his feet but doesn’t let Kingston up as he stomps on him as he tries to get up. Kingston is able to still manage to get to one knee despite being stomped on. Taylor pulls Kingston up the rest of the way. Taylor hooks him for a vertical suplex and takes him over snap suplex style. Taylor gets back up and reaches in his tights and pulls out the grenade and holds it up for everyone to see. Taylor places the grenade on Kingston and yells out “Here it comes!” and drops the elbow but Kingston moves out of the way and holds onto the grenade. Taylor swings at Kingston who ducks under it and puts the grenade down the back of Chuck Taylor tights. Chuck Taylor runs away briefly before charging at Kingston who ducks under it and drops Taylor with an atomic drop which sends Taylor out of the ring and halfway up the entrance ramp. Taylor recovers and slowly walks back towards the ring. Taylor slowly starts to climb up on the apron but jumps off when Kingston approaches him. Taylor gets on the ring apron and slowly gets back in the ring and Kingston rolls him up in a small package 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Both men back to their feet and Kingston swings at Taylor who ducks under it and takes Kingston down with a Russian Legsweep and transitions the move into a side headscissor trapping the arm in the process. In the meantime Chris Hero has made his way down to ringside and appears to be cheering Chuck Taylor on. Taylor releases the submission and goes for the cover 1…2…Kingston kicks out. Taylor gets back to his feet and pulls Kingston up clubbing him in the back in the process. Taylor shoots Kingston off into the ropes, Kingston bounces off and Taylor takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Taylor kips back up to his feet and showboats to the crowd as Hero yells at him to keep up the attack. Taylor turns back to Kingston and drops on him with a standing moonsault, hooks the leg 1…2…Kingston kicks out.

Taylor pulls Kingston up to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes but Kingston reverses the momentum. Taylor bounces off the ropes and Kingston tries the lariat but Taylor rolls underneath it, springs to his feet, jumps to the middle rope and drills Kingston with a back elbow smash. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Kingston kicks out. Hero yelling instructions at Taylor from the outside. Taylor gets back to his feet and sits Kingston up and kicks him hard in the back. Hero tells Taylor to do it again and Taylor obliges. Taylor locks Kingston in a chinlock with his knee against his spine. The referee right there asking Kingston if he wants to give it up. Kingston refusing might not be a very intelligent idea when compared to Chris Hero. Taylor stands up and drives the knee into the spine of Kingston and goes back to the hold. The referee asking Kingston if he gives up and Kingston still refusing. Taylor squeezes on the move even tighter. Kingston begins to show signs of fading away. Kingston arms are at his sides now. The referee raises the left one and it falls to the ground…1…the referee raises it a second time and it drops to the ground…2…the referee raises it a third time and it starts to fall but Kingston keeps it up and starts to fight back. Kingston bridges up to his feet using Taylor’s knee as a brace. Hero strangely enough cheering Kingston back to his feet, Kingston delivers a back elbow to Taylor and a second one breaking the hold. Kingston runs off the ropes and Taylor locks in a sleeper but Kingston steps to the side and takes Taylor down with a belly to back suplex. Both men down on the mat. The referee starts the 10 count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…both men stirring…7…Taylor slowly gets back to his feet…8…Kingston slowly getting up but winks to the crowd and lays back down…9…Taylor all the way up and Hero jumps up on the ring apron to distract the referee. Taylor goes over to Kingston and pulls him back to his feet as Hero jumps off the ring apron. Taylor goes behind Kingston and drops him with the Lung blower. Kingston rolls near the ropes. Taylor goes for the cover 1…2…Hero puts Kingston foot on the ropes to break the count.

Jack Stone: Hero just put Kingston foot on the ropes to break the three count. What is going through his head?

Madman Pondo: Isn’t it obvious Stone? The longer this match goes the more damage gets inflicted on Kingston.

Taylor gets back to his feet and pulls Kingston up and slams him in the middle of the ring. Taylor climbs to the top rope and jumps off with the moonsault but Kingston gets the knees up. Taylor up holding his stomach in pain. Kingston slowly gets back to his feet using the time to recover. Kingston back up as Taylor turns around and Kingston kicks him in the midsection and connects with the Royal Flush. Kingston goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1….2…Hero puts Taylor’s foot on the ropes to break the count. Kingston gets up and argues with Hero. Taylor slowly recovers while Kingston yells at Hero. Taylor slowly gets back to his feet and jumps Kingston from behind with a splash against the ropes. Kingston staggers out and Taylor hooks him for the awful waffle but Kingston blocks it, Irish whips Taylor into the ropes and goes for the Lariat but Taylor ducks under it and elbows Kingston in the back of the head and goes for the awful waffle again but Kingston escapes out of it by jumping to the side. Kingston kicks Taylor in the midsection and hooks him for the Royal Flush but Taylor rotates out of it and knees Kingston in the midsection. Taylor shoots Kingston into the ropes and goes for a big boot but Kingston ducks under it and pops Taylor with a Backfist to the future when he turns around. Kingston covers Taylor 1…2…3. Eddie Kingston picks up the W.

Winner: Eddie Kingston

After the match Chris Hero climbs in the ring behind Kingston with a steel chair. Hero holds the chair high above his head and Kingston slowly turns around and Hero swings the chair low and cracks Kingston in the leg with it. Kingston drops to the mat in pain as Hero circles him and cracks him in the leg again with the steel chair causing Kingston to scream in pain. Hero delivers a third sickening chair to the leg before throwing the chair at the head of Kingston. Hero goes out of the ring and grabs a microphone and climbs back in the ring and sits down on Kingston’s chest.

Chris Hero: Listen you stupid piece of s**t for three long years I have made it my mission to rid the wrestling world of you. At Heat Stroke, I don’t care if I have kill myself in the process but I will guarantee that you will never be inside a wrestling ring again. Have fun defending the title on one leg.

Chris Hero slams the microphone into the chest of Kingston and stands up and raises his arms to the loud boos of the crowd as the signal fades.

----------End of Show-----------

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Chucky T vs Eddie Kingston. It was a good match overall, with both guys getting in offense and Kingston being the badass that he is. I liked the presence of chris hero, where he would try to drag out the match to get more damage on Kingston. The aftermath was good with Hero being awesome and taking Kingston down. The promo after was good, showing the Hero awesomeness.

WM - It felt more like an angle for the PPV, but Homicide vs Aries could've been better. It wasn't bad, but it was more of a way to show the feud between Aries, Cide, Nigel and Ki.

BP - The first promo with Corino, Necr...I mean Dylan Summers, and the Hardcore guys. I'm liking the feud between them, it's really interesting. Corino on the mic is always good, and you got his character right. A close second goes to Homicide's promo, it was intense.

WP - N/A

AC - This was a good show setting up Heatstroke. I'm really looking forward to it, and you set up the feuds nicely. Hardcore vs Anti-Hardcore looks really crazy. The matches with Homicide, Low Ki, Nigel and Aries should be good. You set up the feud with Kingston and Hero well too, with Eddie as the fighting champion.

There was lots of classic, funny stuff too. I loved the Chuck Taylor workout video, I remember seeing the real thing, and it was gold. The Jimmy Jacobs locker room segment with him writing a song for Lacey was pretty funny too, it reminded me of WSX.

xtremebadass

BM: Taylor vs. Kingston was a very great and entertaining match.

WM: Webb vs. Sabian, I wasn't enjoying it as much as the others. The matches got more exciting as the show progressed and this was an early match.

BP: Corino's promo was pretty dead on, nice job on the entire opener.

AC: Kingston vs. Hero should be pretty crazy. Heatstroke is looking very promising, keep the build up going, nice work

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chaos Theory Wrestling Presents

Heat Stroke

Official Preview

CTW Heavyweight Championship

Fans Choose The Stipulation-I Quit, Last Man Standing, or No Rope Barb Wire

Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Hero

A rivalry that has spanned several promotions and over 2 years has come to Chaos Theory Wrestling. Their history with CTW starts at Hypothesis. Chris Hero came to CTW with one goal-win the heavyweight title. Chris Hero came close to acheiving his goal but one person stood in his way-Eddie Kingston. Chris Hero tried to eliminate him before the match but Eddie Kingston came back in the end and pinned Chris Hero for two straight falls to capture the heavyweight title. Eddie Kingston would go on to sucessfully defend the title at Lonely at the Top the following month against Chris Hero, Jimmy Jacobs, Super Dragon, BJ Whitmer and Roderick Strong. The past episodes of Chaos TV leading up to Heat Stroke saw Chris Hero win a number one contender's match against BJ Whitmer. Mr. Chaos, knowing the intense rivalry, decided to allow the fans to choose the stipulation for the match. Fans have the choice of an I Quit Match, a Last Man Standing Match, or a No Rope Barb Wire Match. Each choice has the ability to provide maximum brutality. Who will win this intense war and emerge as CTW Heavyweight Champion?

CTW Tag Team Championship

Ever since winning the titles at Hypothesis Kevin Steen and El Generico have been fighting champions. This month they face the hometown favorites The Naptown Dragons. The Naptown Dragons earned their title shot by winning a Tag Team Round Robin Challenge defeating Vulgar Display of Power and Pimp Juice. However their victories did come with the help of a mystery person interfering in their matches. Kevin Steen and El Generico said they were working on some new tag team moves. Perhaps we'll get to see what they've been working on and how will the Dragons respond. Perhaps they've been working on some moves as well. Kevin and Generico have to have eyes in the back of their head because this associate of the Naptown Dragons could be making an appearance. Will this person reveal who they are and who will come out of Heat Stroke with the Tag Titles?

CTW Light Heavyweight Championship

"Spyder" Nate Webb

For the past two months Sabian has acted like a spoiled toddler. It all started at Hypothesis when Sabian came within inches of winning the Light Heavyweight Title. However Nate Webb and a Steel Chair prevented that from happening. Nate Webb would go on to sucessfully defend the title against Sabian two days later on the premier episode of Chaos TV. Sabian, showing poor sportsmanship would attack Webb in the parking lot putting him through a windshield. This would lead to a match at Lonely at the Top where Webb was again victorious defeating Sabian after a Soylent Green on a steel chair. Nate Webb tried to move on with a non-title match against Delirious but Sabian again made his presence felt during the match and whined that he would continue to interfere in matches until he got another shot. Mr. Chaos set up a match the following week between Delirious and Sabian with Nate Webb as the special guest ring enforcer but the match ended in controversial fashion leading Mr. Chaos to set up a two out of three falls match the following week. This match ended in a double pin so we still didn't have a true number one contender. Nate Webb, tired of all the screwy finishes, decided to name grant title shots to both Sabian and Delirious at Heat Stroke. Who will emerge as Champion, and will Sabian be able to move on if he is again unable to win?

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match

The Anti Hardcore Alliance vs. The Blood Brothers

Steve Corino has been on a crusade over the past several weeks. Corino has taken it upon himself to eliminate hardcore wrestling because he feels that it is, in his words, garbage. But Corino isn't alone in his crusade as he was first joined by Bryan Danielson. Perhaps most shocking was the recruitment of Dylan Summers, formerly known as the Necro Butcher. Dylan was a legend in the world of hardcore wrestling winning several titles and tournaments and bleeding gallons in all kinds of sick matches. Now Dylan has renounced his hardcore ways and even went as far as to destroy some of his deathmatch trophies. Taking up the fight for hardcore wrestling are three men who have spilled more blood than a Red Cross volunteer with Down's Syndrome. With Ian Rotten at the helm the Blood Brothers have been thorns in the sides of the Anti-Hardcore Alliance since the beginniing. Ian Rotten came close to defeating Steve Corino in a rules enforcement match. At Lonely at the Top Ian Rotten and Corporal Robinson defeating Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson in tag team action. This feud shows no sign of ending until one side has completely eliminated the other.

Grant a wish series

Tag Team Division

Mr. Chaos, always looking for new talent, signed Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness to contracts last week in the middle of the ring. What should have been a time for celebration was quickly interrupted by Homicide. Homicide crashed the contract signing by showing up and making a speech about being ignored and passed over for title shots because of the color of his skin. It was hard to ignore Homicide after he and Low Ki both welcomed Austin and Nigel by beating the hell out of them less than five minutes after they signed with the company. This past week Homicide and Low Ki showed up and again made their present felt by attacking CTW Commentator Matt Washington after a speech about disrespect. Homicide and Low Ki are seeking attention and they've got the attention of Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness. As an added incentive the winner of the match will get a contract for a tag team title shot that can be used anytime within the next year.

Heavyweight Division

BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Roderick Strong

There are several intriguing elements to this match. One of which is the newfound clean match wrestling style Jimmy Jacobs first showed us this past Chaos TV. It has been speculated that this new attitude is all part of Jimmy's plan to win back former girlfriend and current executive assistant to Mr. Chaos Lacey. Jimmy Jacobs was known for being ruthless in the ring and perhaps he feels that drove Lacey away. If Jimmy Jacobs is too distracted with trying to win Lacey back it could cost him the match. However Jimmy Jacobs wouldn't be in the match without Roderick Strong. Roderick Strong and Jimmy Jacobs won a tag team match against Pimp Juice after Roderick Strong used a pair of brass knuckles to pin Human Tornado. The third man in the match, BJ Whitmer, pinned Chris Hero last week in a tag team match to earn his spot in the match. Each person has what it takes to win the match and earn a shot at the Heavyweight title.

Light Heavyweight Division

"Lightning" Mike Quackenbush vs. Chuck Taylor

Mike Quackenbush returned to CTW after a tour of the East Coast independents. One person who wasn't happy to see him back was Chuck Taylor. Chuck Taylor was in the midst of the longest title reign in IWA-MS history before Mike Quackenbush won the title from him at the Ted Petty Invitational. Chuck Taylor has had to live with that for the past nine months. Chuck Taylor has the chance to exact some measure of revenge and earn a contract for a light heavyweight title shot. However, standing in his way in Mike Quackenbush. A man who has wrestled all over the world and held several titles in the process. Mike Quackenbush looks to earn the opportunity to add one more title to his already extensive collection.

CTW's third monthly mega show looks to be it's best yet. Each match has the potential to be an instant classic and several matches have the potential to be knockdown dragout brawls. Who will emerge victorious?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
06/10/08 show review
BM: Hero vs. Quack- these two work so well together, it made for an awesome match.
WM: N/A I enjoyed every match
BP: Your Homicide promos are always good.
AC: Great way to open the show, my only problem with that promo is that Danielson didn't talk at all... The first match was good, unexpected ending... Hopefully Jimmy wins Lacey back... Great match between Aries and Homicide... Heatstroke looks to be a great PPV.
Plug: POI Episode 24 is up, if you get the chance check it out.

Heat Stroke Predictions

Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Hero

Nate Webb vs. Sabian

The Anti Hardcore Alliance vs. The Blood Brothers

BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Roderick Strong

Mike Quackenbush vs. Chuck Taylor

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Heatstrokecopy.jpg

Chaos Theory Wrestling

Presents

Heat Stroke

The signal cuts on for the payperview. The sun is seen rising in a time lapse photography series. A man wipes sweat from his forehead. A lady applies sunscreen before walking out the door. An athlete gulps down a bottle of water while a voiceover provides the dialog.

Announcer: Heat Stroke: Your body sweats profusely leading to dehydration. Your temperature slowly rises. You become confused and hostile. Your blood pressure drops, your heart rate increases. Your skin becomes red. Your body organs start to fail and you slip into a coma. Tonight, two men who have an intense and heated rivalry will step in the ring to do battle. Tonight, you the fans have voted and chosen the stipulation for the main event. Tonight, Eddie Kingston defends the CTW Heavyweight Title against Chris Hero in either an I quit match, a last man standing match, or a no rope barb wire match. The sun has already set but the temperature is about to rise quickly. The only question that remains is-can you stand the heat?

And now Chaos Theory Wrestling Presents Heat Stroke.

The video explodes into a panoramic shot of a full and loud arena as pyrotechnics go off at the entrance ramp and from the four ring posts. The opening guitar riff of Paradise City by Guns N Roses is heard through the speakers.

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home (Oh, won't you please take me home)

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home (Oh, won't you please take me home)

Just an urchin livin' under the street
I'm a hard case that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case
So by me somethin' to eat
I'll pay you at another time
Take it to the end of the line

Rags to riches
Or so they say
You gotta
Keep pushin' for the fortune and fame
You know it's, it's all a gamble
When it's just a game
You treat it like a capitol crime
Everybody' doin' their time

Jack Stone: Welcome to Heat Stroke! We are live from the Chaos Arena for our third Payperview ever. I’m Jack Stone as always joined by my broadcast partner Matt Washington. Matt, good to have you back after what happened five days ago.

Matt Washington: Are you kidding me, Stone? I wouldn’t miss this for anything. Especially that main event between Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero. I can’t wait to find out what match the fans voted for.

Jack Stone: We’ll find out later but in the meantime it’s time for the opening match of Heat Stroke.

Whatever by Godsmack plays as the Naptown Dragons make their way to the arena to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the CTW Tag Team Championship. Introducing first the challengers at a combined weight of 363 Pounds, Drake Younger and Scotty Vortekz, the Naptown Dragons.

Matt Washington: What a way to open Heat Stroke with a Tag Team title match. The Naptown Dragons challenging Steenerico.

Now you’re a man by DVDA plays as the CTW Tag Team Champions Steenerico make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents at a combined weight of 399 pounds, they are they CTW Tag Team Champions, Kevin Steen and El Generico.

SteenericovsDragons.jpg

The Bell rings

All four men meet in the center of the ring and exchange handshakes in a show of respect. Both teams go back to their respective corners and decide who will start for each team. Drake Younger starts for his side and El Generico starts for his side. Both men circle each other in the middle of the ring with each man looking for takedowns and the other man side stepping them. Both men lock up in the center of the ring. El Generico grabs Drake in a headlock, Drake attempts to counter it into a top wristlock but Generico pulls it right back into a headlock. Generico releases the headlock and transitions it into a wristlock, straight into a hammerlock and grabs a waist lock. Drake Younger breaks it by bridging his hips away from Generico, grabbing the left hand of Generico, ducking under the arm and grabbing Generico in a wristlock of his own. Generico rolls forward and rolls back and ends up right back in the wristlock. Generico rolls forward on the mat, kips back to his feet and grabs a wristlock of his own. Drake rolls forward on the mat, spins around and takes Generico down with a leg trip breaking the wrist lock. Drake floats over into a side headlock on the mat. Drake transitions the move into a half nelson and rotates Generico over for a pin 1…Generico kicks out. Both men back to their feet. Drake charges at Drake and Generico trips him and covers him 1…Drake kicks out. Both men get back to their feet and face off in the middle of the ring as the crowd cheers for that display of technical wrestling. Drake and Generico circle each other, each person a little weary of going for the quick lock up. More circling before both men lock up again. Drake Younger grabs a headlock, Generico backs against the ropes and shoves Drake off, Drake bounces off the ropes and takes Generico down with a shoulder tackle. Drake Younger runs off the ropes, steps over Generico who jumps back to his feet as Drake bounces off, leapfrog by Generico, Drake bounces off the ropes and Generico takes him down with an arm drag. Drake back up and Generico runs towards him and Drake takes him over with an arm drag of his own. Both men up and Drake goes for a hiptoss but Generico blocks it and takes Drake down with a backslide 1…Drake kicks out. Both men up and Generico quickly Irish whips Drake into the ropes, Drake off the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Generico ducks under it, springs off the rope and Generico turns him inside out with a tilt-a-whirl headscissor.

The crowd pops at that impressive high flying maneuver. Generico tags Kevin Steen into the match as Drake Younger tags in Vortekz. Kevin and Vortekz jump in the ring and quickly go for the lockup. Vortekz grabs a headlock and cranks on it a couple times before taking Steen down to the mat, Steen counters with a headscissor, and Vortekz kips out of it. Vortekz charges at Steen who takes him down with a hiptoss. Vortekz up and Steen charges at him and Vortekz takes him over with an arm drag. Steen up and Vortekz Irish whips him into the ropes, Vortekz goes for a clothesline but Steen ducks under it and bounces off the ropes, Vortekz goes for the dropkick but Steen catches himself on the ropes and Vortekz hits the mat hard. Steen quickly capitalizes by pulling Vortekz back to his feet and Irish whipping him into his team’s corner. Steen tags in Generico, Steen takes Vortekz over with a snap suplex, Generico springs into the ring with a Hilo ala Eddie Guerrero. Steen steps out of the ring as Generico goes for the cover 1…2…Vortekz gets the shoulder up. Generico gets back to his feet and pulls Vortekz up along with him. Generico grabs Vortekz in an arm wringer and tags in Steen. Generico releases the wristlock and delivers a kick to the midsection, Steen takes Vortekz down with a Russian Legsweep, floats over into a cover but pulls Vortekz shoulder off the mat and holds it up as Generico bounces off the ropes and hits a seated dropkick to the back of Vortekz. Generico steps out of the ring as Steen goes for the cover 1…2…Vortekz gets the shoulder up. Steen pulls Vortekz back to his feet. Steen backs Vortekz against the ropes and chops him in the chest several times. Steen Irish whips Vortekz across the ring, Drake makes a blind tag, Vortekz bounces off the ropes, and jumps for a cross body but Steen catches him, Steen turns around and Drake delivers a missile dropkick to the back of Vortekz forcing Steen to drop to the mat and Vortekz to roll off of him. Vortekz rolls out of the ring and Drake delivers an elbow drop to Steen and goes for the cover 1…2…Steen kicks out. Drake Younger gets back to his feet and waits on Steen to get up. Steen slowly gets back to his feet but tries to quickly run towards Generico but Drake catches him by the head and reverses his momentum into the Dragons corner turnbuckle. Drake drives a shoulder into the gut of Steen and tags in Vortekz. Drake pulls Steen out of the corner and snapmares him over, Vortekz jumps in the ring, springs off the ropes and delivers a seated dropkick to the face of Kevin Steen. Drake out of the ring, Vortekz covers 1…2…Steen gets the shoulder up.

Vortekz gets back to his feet and waits on Steen to get up. Steen gets up to one knee and Vortekz delivers a rapid kick to the chest. Vortekz follows it up with another rapid kick to the back. Vortekz goes for a rapid kick to the head but Steen ducks under it but Vortekz rebounds with a kick to the back of the head knocking Steen back down to the mat. Vortekz goes for the cover 1…2…Steen gets the shoulder up. Vortekz pulls Steen up and tags in Drake Younger. Vortekz kicks Steen in the midsection, Drake lifts Steen up in a fireman’s carry, Vortekz delivers a dropkick to the side of the head of Steen and the momentum from the move is used to rotate Steen into a Samoan Driver from Younger. Drake hooks the leg 1…2…Steen gets the shoulder up. Drake Younger gets back to his feet and waits on Steen. Steen slowly tries crawling towards his corner. Drake lets him get closer and closer before grabbing the leg of Steen, pulling him back away from Generico and dropping down into a leg lock. Steen screams in pain and tries stretching his hand out to Generico but he’s too far away. Drake has the leg lock locked in very tight, Steen fighting the temptation to tap out. Drake repeated cranks and twists on the move, Steen screams in pain and raises his arm and seems very close to tapping out. Steen slowly brings his hand to the mat but Generico jumps in the ring and holds Steen’s hand up off the mat. Generico changes position still holding Steen’s hand up and kicks Drake in the head twice to break the submission hold. The referee distracted with getting Generico out of the ring and Vortekz jumps in the ring and puts the boots to Steen as Drake pulls himself up. Generico steps out of the ring, Vortekz does the same, Drake back to his feet and tags in Vortekz. Vortekz jumps in the ring and quickly grabs Steen in a single leg crab. Steen screaming in pain as Vortekz holds onto the move. Steen clawing his way towards Generico and the ropes. Steen grabs the leg of Vortekz and goes for a single leg crab of his own, Vortekz rolls away from it, Vortekz runs off the ropes and charges towards Steen as he struggles to his feet and Steen stuns him with a powerslam. Both men down on the mat and desperately need to make tags. Steen crawls towards his corner, Vortekz towards his, Vortekz and Drake stretch out and get tags. Drake jumps in the ring as Steen rolls towards Generico and makes the tag.

Generico jumps in the ring as Drake charges at him, Generico ducks a clothesline attempt by Drake and takes him down with a clothesline of his own. Drake up and Generico takes him down with another clothesline. Drake back up and Generico elbows him in the side of the head, Generico irish whips Drake into the ropes but Drake reverses it, Generico bounces off the ropes and catches Drake with a tilt-a-whirl spun into a tornado DDT. Drake gets up dazed and staggers into the corner. Generico goes to the opposite corner, yells out Ole, and charges towards Drake and drills him with a running Yakuza kick. Drake stunned in the corner. Generico lifts him up on the turnbuckle and climbs up with him. Generico signals for the brainbustah. Drake trying to block it. Generico clubs Drake in the back a few times. Generico goes for the brainbustah again but Vortekz comes in and clubs Generico in the back. Vortekz puts Generico on his shoulders and takes a few steps back away from the turnbuckle. Drake regains his bearings and stands on the top rope and jumps off with a doomsday device clothesline taking Generico down. Drake goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Kevin Steen breaks up the count. Vortekz goes after Steen and they fight in the corner. Vortekz backs Steen into the corner and stands on the middle rope and rains down with punches 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…Steen holds him up and walks towards the middle and falls backwards with Vortekz’s head hitting the turnbuckle. Drake pulls Generico back to his feet and sets him up for the Drake’s Landing but Generico slips out of it and pushes Drake into a superkick from Steen. Drake hits the mat and Steen climbs to the top rope as the mystery person comes down to the ring and pushes Steen off the top rope but Steen lands on his feet as the mystery person comes in the ring and dropkicks Generico from behind to the arena floor. Steen standing behind the mystery person now. The mystery person slowly turns around and quickly tries to run out of the ring but Steen catches them and pulls off their hood to reveal…

05.jpg

Daizee Haze!

Steen places Daizee’s head between his legs and sets her up for the package piledriver but Vortekz spin kicks him to the mat and Daizee escapes out of the ring. Vortekz tosses Steen out to the floor. Generico dropkicks Vortekz out to the arena floor. Drake Younger waiting on Generico to turn around. Generico does and Drake kicks him in the midsection and hits him with a double Underhook piledriver. Drake goes for the cover hooks the leg 1…2…Generico gets the shoulder up at 2 and 15/16ths! The crowd, along with Drake, can’t believe it. Drake gets back to his feet and says that’s it. Drake pulls Generico to his feet and sets him up for the Drake’s Landing but Generico slips out of it from behind, turns Drake around and Irish whips him into the corner. Generico charges in but Drake catches him with a back elbow. Outside the ring Vortekz tries for a running cross body but Steen catches him and drills him with a go home driver on the outside. Inside the ring Generico charges in again but Drake gets both feet up in his face. Drake runs out of the corner to clothesline Generico but Generico ducks under it. Steen jumps inside the ring and superkicks Drake into a superkick from Generico which turns Drake around into a kick from Steen and a Package Piledriver. Generico climbs to the top rope and comes off with the 450 Splash. Generico hooks the leg 1…2...Vortekz can’t get there in time…3! Steenerico successfully retain the Tag Team Championships.

Winners and STILL CTW Tag Team Champions: Team Steenerico

After the match the crowd is on it’s feet cheering for both teams. Several members of the crowd are chanting one more match, one more match. Kevin Steen grabs a microphone.

Kevin Steen: You want to see us wrestle again?

Crowd cheers loudly as Drake Younger and Vortekz finally get back to their feet.

Kevin Steen: Guys they want it happen one more time. Next month is the Chaos Cup, if you guys want another shot, that’s where it’ll happen. How about it? Do we wanna give these fans twenty more minutes of excellent tag team wrestling.

Drake Younger: You’re goddamn right we do! We want another chance at those belts!

Kevin Steen: Mr. Chaos you heard him, they want another shot, the fans want to see another match, and we are fighting champions, make the match happen. Drake, Vortekz, we’ll see you next month in the ring.

All four men shake hands in the middle of the ring, the Naptown Dragons raise the hands of Steenerico in a show of respect as the crowd cheers each team on.

Jack Stone: Kevin Steen wants the Naptown Dragons next month at the Chaos Cup, we’ll have to see if Mr. Chaos signs the match.

Matt Washington: If the Naptown Dragons have Rachel Summerlyn with them during the match I’d love to see it too.

Backstage Jimmy Jacobs is seen walking into the office of Mr. Chaos. Lacey is waiting for him at the front area.

Lacey: What are you doing here?

Jimmy Jacobs: I came here to ask you for another chance.

Lacey: Jimmy, I

Jimmy Jacobs: I know what you’re going to say. That I have anger problems, that I cared more about violence than our relationship, but I’m here to tell you that I’m a changed man. And, and I wanna prove it to you. I want you to come down to ringside and watch my match against Whitmer and Strong. I’ll show you that I’m a changed man.

Lacey: I don’t know if I can, I’ve got a lot to do for Mr. Chaos.

Jimmy Jacobs: I’ll square everything with Mr. Chaos and I’ll personally bring a chair down to ringside for you to sit in. Now if you excuse me I have to schedule an appointment to give blood, but I gotta make sure it doesn’t interfere with volunteering at the soup kitchen. I’ll see you out there.

Jimmy Jacobs walks away, Lacey watches him with a conflicted look on her face.

Matt Washington: Jimmy Jacobs inviting Lacey down to ringside to watch his match.

Jack Stone: I wonder if she’ll come out?

Matt Washington: I guess we’ll find out later, in the mean time let’s send it to the ring for the next match.

Hey Sandy by Polaris plays as Chuck Taylor makes his way to the ring yelling at fans who try to cheer for him. Chuck Taylor gets in a war of words with a two year old at ringside.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the Light Heavyweight match in the Three Wishes series. Introducing first from Raccoon City, Kentucky weighing in at 200 Pounds, Chuck Taylor.

Jack Stone: Chuck Taylor out here for his match against Mike Quackenbush. And as an added bonus the winner gets a contract for a light heavyweight title shot that can be used any time within the next year.

Break it down again by Tears for Fears plays as Mike Quackenbush makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent, from West Lawn, Pennsylvania weighing in at 200 pounds Mike Quackenbush

Mike Quackenbush gets in the ring and stares at Chuck Taylor across the ring.

Matt Washington: This match should be a great one. Both these men are very familiar with each other.

ChuckyTvsQuack.jpg

The bell rings

Chuck Taylor and Mike Quackenbush meet in the middle of the ring and have some words for each other. Chuck and Mike back away from each other and begin to circle each other. The fans start a Chuck Taylor chant but Taylor tells them to shut up and kill themselves. Mike and Chuck circle each other some more before locking up. Chuck Taylor backs Quackenbush against the turnbuckle and starts to break clean before swinging at Quack who ducks under it and Taylor ends up in the corner. Quack chops him in the chest, Taylor screams like a girl. Quack chops him again and Taylor screams like a girl. Quack pulls Taylor out of the corner and hip tosses him to the mat. Taylor gets back up holding his hip and takes a swing at Quack who ducks it and kicks Taylor in the butt. Quack kicks him again and Taylor bails out to the floor holding his ass in pain. Quackenbush measures him, bounces off the ropes and flips over the top rope landing on Taylor’s shoulders and taking him over with a hurricanrana on the outside. Quack gets back to his feet and basks in the cheers of the fans after that impressive high flying maneuver. Quack pulls Taylor back to his feet and tosses him back in the ring and follows him in. Quack pulls Taylor up to his feet and sets him up for a vertical suplex. Quack takes him over with the vertical suplex with Taylor screaming the entire time. Quack goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Quack back up, Taylor back up. Quack kicks Taylor in the midsection and Irish whips him into the corner. Quack steps up on the middle turnbuckle and rains down with punches 1…2…3…4…Taylor pushes him away. Quack gets right back on the middle turnbuckle and punches 1…2…3…4…5…Taylor pushes Quack away. Quack does a back summersault and charges again but Taylor pulls out the grenade and Quack backs away and begs off. Taylor pulls out the pin and launches the grenade into the air. Quack turns away and yells out Kamehameha! Quack turns back around and launches an energy ball at the grenade canceling it out. Taylor can’t believe it. Taylor charges at Quack who ducks underneath it, Quack springs off the ropes and turns Taylor inside out with a Quack Fu palm strike. Quack goes for the cover 1…2…Taylor kicks out.

Quackenbush pulls Taylor back to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes, Quack goes for a big boot but Taylor ducks underneath it and surprises Quack with a three stooges eye poke when he turns around. Taylor kicks Quackenbush in the midsection and lifts him up for a scoop slam. Taylor connects with the slam and does a theatrics elbow drop. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack kicks out. Taylor gets back to his feet and pulls Quack up. Taylor with chops to the chest of Quack. Taylor Irish whips Quack into the ropes and catches him coming off with a belly to belly release overhead suplex. Taylor kips back to his feet and the fans cheer for him but he holds his hands over his ears and tells them to shut the hell up. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up. Taylor goes for the cover again, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up again. Taylor’s frustration shows as he lands blow after blow on Quack. Taylor pulls Quack back up to his feet only to snapmare him back down to the mat and kick him in the back hard. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack kicks out. Taylor gets back to his feet and pulls Quack up to his feet. Quack surprises Taylor with chops to the chest. Quack runs off the ropes but Taylor ducks underneath him and takes him down with a Russian Leg Sweep and transitions directly into a side headscissors submission on the mat. The referee asking Quack if he wants to give up and Quack refusing. Taylor holds onto the move and pleads for Quack to tap. Quack grabs the leg of Taylor and uses his legs to bridge back into a pin 1…2…Taylor kicks out and releases the submission hold. Both men get back to their feet and Taylor charges at Quack who catches him coming in with a spinning heel kick. Quack goes for the cover 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up.

Quack gets back to his feet, Taylor follows suit. Quack Irish whips Taylor into the corner but Taylor reverses it sending Quack into the corner. Taylor charges in for the big boot but Quack moves out of the way. Taylor stuck on the top rope. Quack rolls up Taylor 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Quack holds onto the leg of Taylor and transitions from the rollup into a lightning lock delta. Quackenbush has Taylor too close to the ropes and Taylor breaks the hold by grabbing the bottom rope. Quackenbush releases the hold and pulls Taylor back up to his feet Taylor surprises Quack with an eye poke. Taylor delivers an elbow to the side of the head of Quackenbush. Taylor Irish whips Quackenbush into the ropes and goes for the big boot, ducked under by Quack who springs off the ropes and hits a tornado single arm DDT right into a Fujiwara Armbar. Taylor starts to get close to the ropes and Quack releases the hold and turns it over into Chikara special attempt but Taylor uses his far leg to kick back at Quack and prevent the submission attempt. Quackenbush gets back to his and pulls Taylor back up. Quack chops Taylor in the chest, Taylor screams like a girl. Quack hooks Taylor in a double Underhook and takes him over with the suplex, Quack floats over into the cover 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up. Quack gets back up and positions Taylor and goes to climb to the top rope. Quack goes for the moonsault but Taylor moves out of the way. Taylor quickly rolls up Quack in an Oklahoma Roll 1…2…Quack kicks out. Both men back up and Taylor goes for a small package 1…2…Quack kicks out again. Both men back up and Taylor drops Quack with a big boot to the head. Taylor follows it up with a standing moonsault, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack kicks out. Taylor pulls Quack back up to his feet and sets him up for a powerbomb. Taylor lifts Quack up and Quack tries fighting out of it with rights. Quack goes for a hurricanrana but Taylor counters it by sitting down on it and turning the move into a lion tamer. Quackenbush screaming in pain as Taylor leans back on the move. Quackenbush starts to claw his way towards the ropes. Quackenbush just a few feet from the ropes. Quack stretches out a little further and gets the ropes to break the hold. The referee taps Taylor to tell him to break the hold and Taylor jumps up thinking he won the match but the referee doesn’t raise his hand. Quack uses the time used by Taylor arguing with the referee to recover and sneak up behind Taylor and school boy him up 1…2…Taylor kicks out.

Both men get back to their feet and Taylor goes for a clothesline on Quackenbush but Quack ducks underneath it and tries hooking Taylor for the Black Tornado Slam but Taylor slips out of it and hooks Quackenbush in a sleeper and takes him to the mat Russian Legsweep style still holding onto the sleeper. The referee asking Quackenbush if he wants to give up and Quack refuses. Taylor has the move locked in tight and Quackenbush starts to show signs of fading away. The referee raises the arm of Quack and it drops to the ground…1…the ref raises it a second time and it drops to the ground…2…the referee raises it a third time and it starts to drop but Quack stops it and begins to show signs of life. Quack rolls over to his side and starts to try to power his way up. Quack gets up to one knee and drives an elbow into the gut of Taylor. Quack drives another elbow into the gut and gets back on both feet. Quack delivers another elbow to the gut of Taylor breaking the hold. Quack goes to run off the ropes but Taylor grabs the hair and pulls him back down to the mat. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up. Taylor goes up to the top rope and waits on Quackenbush to get up. Quackenbush takes his time getting up. Quackenbush gets up to one knee and Taylor leaps off but Quackenbush surprises him with a dropkick in midair. Both men down on the mat. Quack rolls on top of Taylor for the cover 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up. Quack gets back to his feet and waits on Taylor to get up. Quack backs into the corner. Taylor slowly starts to get back to his feet with his back towards Quackenbush. Taylor slowly turns around and Quack charges at him for the spear but Taylor stands straight up with his chest sticking out and Quackenbush bounces off of him. Taylor shouts to the crowd “I learned that from WWF No Mercy” which elicits a laugh from the crowd. Taylor goes for the pin 1…2…Quackenbush gets the shoulder up.

Taylor back up to his feet and signals for the awful waffle. Quackenbush slowly gets back to his feet and Taylor kicks him in the midsection and sets him up for the awful waffle but Quack slips out of it from behind and hooks Taylor for the Black Tornado Slam and connects with it. Quack rolls over into the pin 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths! Quack gets back to his feet and calls for the Quackendriver Dos. Taylor slowly gets back to his feet. Quack kicks him in the midsection and lifts him up for the Quackendriver but Taylor slips out of it from behind. Taylor delivers an elbow to the back of the head of Quack. Taylor lifts him up and drops him with the Awful Waffle! Taylor goes for the cover 1…2…Quack gets a foot on the bottom rope. Taylor can’t believe it. Taylor arguing with the ref instead of pulling Quackenbush away from the ropes and going for the cover. Taylor finally pulls Quackenbush away from the ropes and goes for the cover 1…2…Quackenbush gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths. Taylor gets back to his feet and waits on Quackenbush to get up. Quackenbush very slowly trying to get back to his feet. Quack gets back up to one knee and Taylor lifts him up the rest of the way and goes for another Awful Waffle but Quackenbush flips out of it and takes Taylor down with a Dragon Suplex, pin attempt with the bridge 1…2…Taylor kicks out and Quackenbush immediately transitions the move into a Chikara Special attempt but Taylor lifts both legs up and grabs the head of Quackenbush in a headscissors. Quack quickly releases the arm and grabs the legs of Taylor and separate them. Quackenbush rolls Taylor backwards up to his feet and kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Quackendriver but Taylor slips out of it and catches Quackenbush with an elbow to the back of the head. Taylor lifts Quackenbush up and drops him with a Tombstone style Awful Waffle in the middle of the ring. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…3! Chuck Taylor wins the match and the contract for a light heavyweight title shot.

Winner: Chuck Taylor

Jack Stone: Chuck Taylor wins the first match in the three wishes series. I wonder when he’ll use his shot.

Matt Washington: We’ll just have to wait and see. In the mean time let’s send it backstage where Alex Hoffman is standing by with Sabian.

Backstage at the interview wall.

Alex Hoffman: I’m here with one of the challengers for the light heavyweight title Sabian.

Sabian: Actually that’s “The Black Jesus” Sabian.

Alex Hoffman: Right “The Black Jesus” Sabian and Sabian how confident are you going into tonight’s match knowing you not only have to contend with Nate Webb but you also have Delirious in the match?

Sabian: Delirious doesn’t even deserve to be in the match. And when you think about it neither does Nate Webb. I should be the light heavyweight champion right now. The other two guys in the match aren’t even on the same level as me. Tonight it doesn’t matter which one I pin whether it’s Delirious, Webb, or both at the same time tonight I plan on walking out of here with what is rightfully mine, the light heavyweight title.

Back inside the arena.

Matt Washington: Strong words from challenger Sabian. He’ll have a chance at the light heavyweight title later on this evening but coming up next is the six man tag team grudge match between the Anti-Hardcore Alliance and the Blood Brothers. Let’s take a look back at the history between these two groups.

A video package airs highlighting the history between the two groups including:

-Steve Corino’s first promo against hardcore wrestling.

-Ian Rotten and Steve Corino wrestling a rules enforcement match with Bryan Danielson interfering in the match and joining Steve Corino.

-Ian Rotten and Corporal Robinson beating Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson at Lonely at the Top.

-Steve Corino’s promo involving Ian Rotten’s wife and kid.

-Highlights of the Steve Corino-Madman Pondo Chaos Title match with Dylan Summer coming out and joining the Anti-Hardcore Alliance

-Dylan Summers destroying his deathmatch trophies and the Blood Brothers running off the Anti-Hardcore Alliance.

The video goes from the video package back inside the arena as Fire by Scooter plays in the arena as the Anti Hardcore Alliance make their way to the ring wearing Hardcore Wrestling Sucks T-Shirts to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a six man tag team grudge match. Introducing first the team of Steve Corino, Bryan Danielson, and Dylan Summers the Anti-Hardcore Alliance.

Jack Stone: The Anti-Hardcore Alliance out here for this Six Man Tag Team War against the Blood Brothers.

The Anti-Hardcore Alliance enter the ring to the loud boos of the crowd. The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson plays as the Blood Brothers make their way to the ring to the loud cheers of the crowd.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents the team of Ian Rotten, Corporal Robinson and the CTW Chaos Champion Madman Pondo the Blood Brothers.

Matt Washington: We are finally going to see Dylan Summers inside the ring for a match. Should be interesting to see what kind of strategy he uses.

6ManTag.jpg

The bell rings

All six men stand on opposite sides of the ring yelling insults at one another. Steve Corino takes off his Hardcore Wrestling Sucks t-shirt and throws it in the face of Madman Pondo. Pondo grabs the shirt, blows his nose with it, wipes his ass with it and throws it back in the face of Corino. This triggers a brawl as Corino pairs off with Pondo, Danielson pairs off with Rotten, and Summers pairs off with Robinson. Every exchanging punches with each other as Pondo takes Corino out of the ring and follows him out to the floor. Robinson Irish whips Summers into the ropes and goes for a big clothesline but Summers puts on the brakes and bails out to the arena floor. Ian Rotten grabs Danielson and tosses him out of the ring to the floor. Pondo slams Corino head into the steel steps and climbs back in the ring where the Blood Brothers have cleared the ring. Corporal Robinson is elected to officially start for his team. Corino and Danielson get on the ring apron on their side. Dylan Summers arguing with the fans and Corporal Robinson leans over the top rope and grabs him by the hair and pulls him up on the ring apron. Corp clubs Summers in the back and brings him back in the ring hard with the vertical suplex. Corp stomps on Summers on the mat and drops a fist drop to Summers. Corp goes for the cover 1…2…Summers gets the shoulder up. Corp grabs Dylan by the hair and pulls him over to his corner and tags in Madman Pondo. Corp twists the arm of Dylan and Madman Pondo climbs to the top rope and comes off the top rope with an ax handle to the exposed elbow of Summers. Pondo grabs Dylan in the wrist lock and elbows the back of the elbow of Dylan. Pondo transitions the move into a hammerlock and trips Dylan off his feet and floats over into a front facelock before slapping the head of Dylan and backing off letting Dylan get up angrily. Pondo and Dylan square off in the middle of the ring. Both men go for the lockup but Pondo ducks underneath it and rolls him up 1…2…Dylan kicks out. Both men up quickly and Pondo arm drags Dylan to the mat. Dylan back up and Pondo chops him in the chest a couple times. Pondo wrenches the arm of Summers and tags in Corporal Robinson.

Corporal Robinson takes over the wristlock and releases it in favor of slapping Dylan in the face. Dylan seems ready to punch Corp and Corp begs him to hit him. Instead Dylan decides against it and calls for a test of strength. Corp teases going for the test of strength but instead slaps Dylan across the face again. Corp challenging Dylan to let his anger out and hit him. Dylan instead wants to lock up. Corp slowly reaches for the lock up but kicks Dylan in the midsection instead and lands a right to the jaw. Corp Irish whips Dylan across the ring but Dylan reverses and Corp runs right into a low bridge from Danielson sending him out to the arena floor. Corino quickly drops off the ring apron to put the boots to Robinson as Dylan has the referee distracted. Corino pulls Robinson back to his feet and tosses him back in the ring and Dylan tags in Bryan Danielson. Danielson jumps in the ring and pulls Corp up in a sit up and kicks him hard in the back. Danielson tells Dylan to do it. Dylan kicks Corporal Robinson in the back and Danielson tells him no no like this and kicks Corp hard in the back again. Dylan climbs out of the ring and Danielson goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Robinson kicks out. Danielson gets back to his feet and tags in Corino. Danielson pulls Robinson back to his feet. Danielson takes Corp over with a vertical suplex and Corino bounces off the ropes and drops the knee across the chest of Corporal Robinson. Danielson out, Corino goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Corporal Robinson gets the shoulder up. Corino gets back up on his feet and pulls Corp up along with him. Corp surprises Corino with rights backing him up. Corino cuts off his momentum with a knee to the midsection. Corino grabs Robinson by the head and slams him into the turnbuckle. Corino tells Dylan and Danielson to hold Robinson while Corino kicks and punches at Robinson. Corino tags in Dylan and Dylan gets in the ring and drops Robinson to the mat with a knee lift. Dylan goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Robinson gets the shoulder up.

Dylan gets back to his feet and charges at Ian and Pondo and shoves them off the apron. Ian and Pondo try jumping in the ring but the referee stops him and Danielson and Corino jump in the ring and pulls Corporal Robinson over to their corner and stomp him in the corner. Pondo and Rotten get back on the ring apron and Dylan goes back to the corner and tags in Bryan Danielson. Dylan pulls Corporal Robinson out of the corner and Danielson climbs to the top rope and comes off with a double ax-handle to the back of Robinson. Dylan exits the ring and Danielson goes for the cover 1…2…Corp gets the shoulder up. Danielson pulls Corp back to his feet and stuns him with a European Uppercut. Dylan bends Corporal Robinson over with a kick to the midsection and takes him over with a snap double Underhook suplex. Danielson goes for the cover 1…2…Robinson gets the shoulder up. Danielson back to his feet and tags in Corino. Danielson pulls Robinson back to his feet and slams him back down to the mat with a Cravate Suplex. Corino bounces off the ropes and drops down on Corporal Robinson with an elbow drop. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Robinson kicks out. Corino pulls Corp back to his feet. Corino chops Robinson in the chest. Corino Irish whips Robinson into the corner. Corino charges in and Robinson catches him coming in with an elbow. Corino charges again but Corp catches him with both feet to the face. Corp charges out of the corner and levels Corino with a clothesline. Corporal Robinson desperately needs to make a tag. Corporal Robinson crawls towards his corner. Corino crawls towards his corner. Corino tags in Dylan Summers. Corporal Robinson stretches out and tags in Ian Rotten. Ian Rotten storms in the ring and quickly knocks down Dylan with a right hand. Dylan up and Ian knocks him down with another right hand. Dylan gets back up and tries begging off but Ian kicks him in the midsection and chops him in the chest repeatedly. Ian Irish whips Dylan into the ropes and takes him over with a back body drop. Dylan up and Ian pulls off Dylan’s Hardcore Wrestling Sucks T-Shirt and reveals a “Forgive me Vince” T-shirt. Ian pulls off the T-shirt, spits on it and throws it out of the ring towards the entrance ramp. Ian chops the bare chest of Dylan Summers. Ian kicks Dylan in the midsection and slams him to the mat with a Sambo Suplex. Ian goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Danielson hits the ring and breaks up the pin.

This triggers Pondo to jump in the ring and go after Danielson while Corino and Corp hit the ring and go after each other. Corp backs Corino into the corner with punches while Pondo does the same thing to Danielson in the other corner. Corp and Pondo Irish whip Danielson and Corino into each other and they collide in the middle of the ring. Pondo throws Danielson out of the ring and follows him out to the arena floor. Corporal Robinson tosses Steve Corino out of the ring and follows him out. Ian waits on Dylan to get up. Dylan slowly gets back to his feet and Ian kicks Dylan in the midsection and sets him up for the Rotten Rush but Dylan twists out of it and gouges the eyes of Ian Rotten. Dylan kicks Ian in the midsection and hooks him for a double Underhook powerbomb. He lifts him up and slams him to the mat, holds on for the pin 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up. Danielson counters an Irish whip outside the ring and sends Pondo into the ringside barrier. Danielson gets back on the ring apron and Dylan tags in Danielson. Danielson gets in the ring and quickly goes after Ian Rotten with elbows on the mat. Danielson goes for the cover as Dylan steps out of the ring. Danielson goes for the pin 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up. Danielson grabs Ian and sits him up and locks him in a crossface chickenwing. Corino gets back on the ring apron and Corporal Robinson does the same on the other side. Pondo slowly gets back to his feet and pulls himself back up on the ring apron. The referee asking Ian if he wants to give it up and Ian refuses. Danielson locks in the hold tighter. Ian seems to be fading. The referee raises the arm of Ian and it drops to the ground…1…the ref raises it a second time and it falls to the ground…2…the ref raises it a third time and it starts to fall but Ian stops it and begins to fight back. Ian manages to fight his way back to one knee. Ian drives an elbow into the midsection of Danielson. Ian gets back up to his feet and drives another elbow into the midsection. Ian drives another elbow into Danielson’s gut breaking to the hold. Ian delivers a huge headbutt to Danielson knocking him down. Ian tries to make the tag but Danielson trips him and holds onto to him by the foot and pulls him towards his corner and tags in Corino.

Corino climbs in the ring and drops an elbow across the back of Ian. Corino rolls Ian over and covers him 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up. Corino shows his frustration by choking Ian on the mat. Corino back up and stomps away at Ian Rotten. Corino pulls Ian Rotten back to his feet and pulls him over to the ropes and chokes him on the middle rope. Corino backs off and Danielson drops down off the ring apron and delivers a running big boot to the head knocking Ian off the ropes. Corino goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up. Corino gets back up and tags in Dylan Summers. Dylan climbs in the ring and pulls Ian back to his feet. Ian fights back with rights. Ian backs Dylan up with punches, Ian Irish whips Dylan across the ring, Dylan bounces off the ropes and tries for a lariat but Ian ducks underneath it. Dylan bounces off and Ian catches him coming in with a wicked spinebuster. Both men down on the mat and desperately need to make tags. Ian crawls towards his corner. Dylan tries getting up and crawling towards his corner but is still stunned from the spinebuster. Ian very close to his corner and tags in Madman Pondo. Dylan crawls over to his corner and tags in Corino. Corino climbs in the ring and goes after Pondo who ducks under the attack and catches him turning around with a right hand knocking him down. Corino back up and Pondo knocks him down with another right hand. Corino back up and Pondo kicks him in the midsection and Irish whips him into the corner and follows it up with a clothesline. Pondo stands up on the middle ropes and punches Corino in the corner 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…Pondo bites the forehead of Corino instead of going for the tenth punch. Pondo steps down off the middle ropes and pulls Corino away from the corner and slams him to the mat with a powerbomb. Pondo goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Danielson breaks up the count. Corporal Robinson jumps in the ring and goes after Danielson. Corporal Robinson backs Danielson into the corner and unloads with rights and lefts. Corporal Robinson throws Danielson to the outside and follows him out there. Pondo waits on Corino to get back to his feet. Dylan sneaks up behind Ian Rotten and pulls him off the ring apron. Ian turns his attention to him and Dylan kicks him in the midsection and slams him headfirst into the ring post. Corino slowly gets back to his feet and Pondo kicks him in the midsection and sets him up for a brainbuster. Pondo lifts him up and Dylan trips him off his feet and Corino lands on Pondo for the cover, Dylan holds the foot 1…2…3! Dylan helps Corino steal the victory.

Winners: The Anti Hardcore Alliance

Corino, Danielson and Dylan Summers celebrate walking up the ring while Rotten, Robinson and Pondo look on in the ring with anger.

Jack Stone: The Anti Hardcore Alliance pick up the victory here on Heat Stroke thanks to Dylan Summers. I’m sure this isn’t the last time we’ll see these six men in the ring.

Matt Washington: I certainly hope not. I don’t think anything was settled between these men tonight.

Backstage Mr. Chaos is in his office verifying the results of the fans choose the stipulation ballot on his computer. Chris Hero comes in the office.

Chris Hero: Are you going to tell me what the stipulation for my title match is?

Mr. Chaos: I’m still tallying the results.

Chris Hero: Still tallying the results? Voting ended Friday night. How can you still be tallying the results. See, I know what you’re trying to do. You’re waiting to see what kind of condition Eddie Kingston is in to make sure you choose a stipulation that favors him in the match. You know that after I smashed his leg on Chaos TV with a steel chair a last man standing match would be impossible for him to win. So you’re trying to stuff the ballot box to get a match where he’s the favorite. That’s the way it’s been since day one. Even when I tried to take him out before the match he still made it back out.

Mr. Chaos: Chris if were trying to rig the voting don’t you think I would have told you already?

Chris Hero: Because you want me to wait till the very last moment to find out which match I’m going to be competing in. And because you are waiting to find out what condition Eddie Kingston’s knee is in.

Mr. Chaos: Look if you want to find out what the match is I’m going to tell everybody what the match is in 10 minutes out in the arena. And to prove that I’m not making up the result I’ll even post a screen of the voting results on the Chaos Screen.

Chris Hero: Fine. I’ll go prepare for whatever match the fans chose for me to win the CTW Heavyweight Title.

Chris Hero walks away and we send it to catering where Kevin Steen and El Generico are preparing for a victory meal.

Kevin Steen: What did I tell you Generico? I told you if we watched those tapes and worked on those new tag team moves we’d keep the belts.

Kevin Steen: Yes but, next month we have to defend the titles against the Naptown Dragons again and they’ll be more familiar with us next time.

Kevin Steen: That means we’ll have to study them even more to be that much more familiar with them.

Suddenly Sexxxy Eddy walks up to them

Sexxxy Eddy: Hey guys I just finished having sex with a nineteen year old and her mom.

Kevin Steen: Why are you telling us for?

Sexxxy Eddy: I’m telling everybody!

Sexxxy Eddy runs away and Kevin and Generico continuing down the catering line as we send it back inside the arena.

Jack Stone: We’re going to find out what the stipulation for the CTW Heavyweight Title match is very shortly. In the mean time let’s talk about what’s coming up next month. The Chaos Cup is a two night 24 man tournament featuring the best wrestlers from around the country.

PPV Advertisement

A trophy is seen on a stand in the middle of a wrestling ring as the camera pans around the ring.

Announcer: It is one of the most prestigious tournaments in professional wrestling. Everybody who wants to be a big name in the industry wants to be a part of this tournament. On July 12th and July 13th 24 of the best technical, high-flying and strong style wrestlers from around the country will do battle to determine who is the best wrestler and to find out the winner of the first ever Chaos Cup. Chaos Cup comes to you live July 12th and July 13th from the Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky. Tickets go on sale this Tuesday.

Still to come on part two​

TripleThreat.jpg

AriesMcGvsKiCide.jpg

WhitmervJacobsvStrong.jpg

HerovsKingston.jpg

Qwake

Nice first part, I am really liking the matches esp the opening match because I like Steenerico and it was great to see them WIN :D

I will give a full review when part two is up. I am really looking forward to the "Grant a wish" tag team match, I hope Aries and Nigel win that. I also really wanna read Whitmer/Jacobs/Strongs match, that should be great. Not so much liking the main event coz I don't like Kingston but it could be okay...

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, but I'm finally getting around to reviewing the first part of the show.

Random Thought: The opening announcer part before the song was pretty cool.

Tag Title Match: Really good tag match. I didn't expect the mystery person to be Daizee, can't wait to see what happens with this angle.

Jimmy and Lacey promo: I love what you're doing with these two. Jimmy's last line was priceless.

Chucky T vs. Quack: Really good match. You used comedy perfectly in this match. This was the best match so far.

6 man tag: Good match, I kind of expected Necro to turn on Corino and Danielson.

Random thought: "Sexxxy Eddy: Hey guys I just finished having sex with a nineteen year old and her mom." Best line ever.