Chaos Theory Wrestling

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Whitmer vs Strong vs Sexy Chucky T was just great. The whole match was hot, and you got everyone's unique style in. I wasn't surprised at Roddy getting the win, but Chucky T vs Sabian should be pretty interesting. Super Dragon vs Hero was really good too, but the opening 3 way was better IMO.

WM - N/A, all the matches were great.

BP - The opener that set up the impromptu match was great, it was another good setup to the Chaos Cup.
-Also, Jimmy Jacobs singing a Flock of Seagulls was EPIC

WP - Corino and Danielson seemed a little awkward in the phrasing, it did it's job though.

AC - THis was another really good show on your part. Things are really shaping up for the Chaos Cup. All of the matches made sense, and they were explained nicely with a couple of promos. I really want to see what's next for Hero as champ, it made sense for him losing to Super Dragon, but I see more coming after the win.

chessarmy

Opening segment: This was a nice little segment, Roderick and BJ were great on the mic. I enjoyed Chuck Taylor's appearance as well, good job setting up the first match of the night. The post match beatdown was good too

BJ Whitmer vs Chuck Taylor vs Roderick Strong: Good match, Sabian's interference didn't hurt it much, I'm looking forward to seeing Chuck get some payback. I'm actually glad you gave Roderick the win here, he is a solid heel imo.

Steve Corino/Bryan Danielson backstage: Pretty useless angle imo, it didn't accomplish anything and Bryan Danielson saying "blueberry" was stupid, when do you ever hear wrestlers saying that?

Jimmy Jacobs promo: So..this was a song? If so, I have a feeling you just copied and pasted it lol. Anyway, it got the point across,Jimmy Jacobs usually talks like that anyway, so nice job with keeping him in character

Ian Rotten and Madman Pondo vs Steve Corina and Bryan Danielson: This was a great match, I liked the teamwork used between the teams here. The finish was good too, it helped keep Madman and Pondo strong. And it all made sense since Danielson and Corino are heels.

Nate Webb interview: It was ok, you did a good job with setting up a match between the two. I think Delirious needs to be more in character though, when he talks half of what he says is gibberish. What you did is basically put words that make sense, and just jumble them together lol.

Tag Champions in the locker room: :roflmao: this was great. I laughed at the end where Generico puked lol

Homicide Promo: A good way to set up the following match

Homicide vs Corporal Robinson: Great match, Low Ki constantly interfering was good because he got what was coming to him at the end. This was a great way to get Robinson over.

Lacey/Jimmy Jacobs date: Typical date scene type segment. It seems that these two are going to become a couple

Super Dragon vs Chris Hero: A solid back and forth match up, the finish came out of nowhere and you did a great job with a shock factor of Super Dragon actually getting the win and a shot at the Title. I think Hero will end up retaining. This was a great way to end the show

Line of the night:
Kevin Steen: Oh he just saw two girls one cup for the first time

Additional Thoughts: I enjoyed reading this, I'm very interested in the Chaos Cup tournament and who will end up winning the entire thing, I suggest that you choose an up and coming tag team. A tournament like this can really get them over, as for the rest of the show, it was pretty good. The main event was great, as I said before, I think Hero will retain, but at least Dragon can be happy about his title shot, until he lays down to Hero lol. I can tell you're putting lots of effort into this, good job

Overall rating: 9.0

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I enjoy the team of Corino and Danielson, so I am going with their tag team match. Great action through out and I was really wondering who would end with the victory at the end. One question though? Did Danielson qualify alone to the Chaos Tournament or did the entire team did?

WM: Homicide vs Corporal Robinson. Good, but I just wasn't that interested in it.

BP: Jacobs, Jacobs and Jacobs. The singing segment was an amazing touch on your behalf, as well as showing his softness towards Lacey. I am waiting anxiously the time when Lacey breaks his heart and Jacobs goes craz...ier.

WP: None.

AC: Amazing show. One of your bests. The match writting was good, and besides, for people like me who don't know indies that much, you did a wise thing: pair unknown indy workers with those of a higher profile, so the matches get interesting because of them. Good work, I will be reviewing.

PS: Super Dragon is so going to job.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Untitled-1copy.png

Episode 12

Memorial Stadium in Bloomington, Indiana

The opening video of Aftershock is seen. Ground shaking, glass breaking, debris flying. It’s unpredictable, it’s Dangerous, it’s Aftershock.

The video explodes into a shot of the pyrotechnics display at the entrance ramp and follows a trail of pyrotechnics going down the entrance ramp and ends with four huge charges going off from each corner of the ring. The crowd is loud for the show tonight.

Jack Stone: We are only 4 days away from the Chaos Cup and what an event it is shaping up to be. Hello and welcome to Aftershock. I’m Jack Stone and he’s Matt Washington and we are on the final stop before the Chaos Cup.

Matt Washington: Stone we now know 18 of the 24 participants in the Chaos Cup and what a stacked lineup it is.

Chaos by Talib Kweli plays in the arena as Mr. Chaos makes his way to the ring with a trophy in his hands, there is a sheet covering the trophy.

Matt Washington: Here comes the boss.

Jack Stone: Well Mr. Chaos said he would be giving us an exclusive look at the Chaos Cup trophy tonight on Aftershock.

Mr. Chaos: Four days. That’s how much time is left before CTW presents the Chaos Cup tournament. We have 18 superstars already named and I am about to name four more. Last week we saw more fighting between Austin Aries, Nigel McGuiness, Homicide and Low Ki. Since these four men can’t seem to settle their differences we’re gonna have two matches in the first round of the Chaos Cup. Austin Aries will go one on one with Low Ki and Nigel McGuiness will be facing Homicide in the Chaos Cup (Crowd Cheers). Now, it is my pleasure to reveal for the first time the trophy that 24 of best technical, high flying, and strong style wrestlers will be fighting for.

Mr. Chaos puts down the microphone and pulls the sheet off of the trophy and reveals

trophycopy.jpg

Mr. Chaos: How’s that for a trophy? (Crowd Cheers) I’m sure that just gave the participants a little added incentive. Moving on, last week Super Dragon earned a title shot against Chris Hero on night two of the Chaos Cup. And if Super Dragon repeats what happened last week four days is how much longer Chris Hero’s title reign might last.

Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler plays in the arena as CTW Heavyweight Champion Chris Hero makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos. Chris Hero enters the ring and snatches the microphone from Mr. Chaos.

Chris Hero: You think that my title reign is only going to last four more days. Do you have any idea who you’re talking about? I’m Chris Hero, the greatest wrestler alive. This is the first time these people have seen a champion since 1987 you’d think you’d show me a little more respect. This is a special day for these people. These people should be honored to be in the presence of greatness (Crowd Boos). Shut up! (Crowd boos even louder) I am the Champ. You people will show me the respect I deserve. (Crowd booing ridiculously loud now)

Mr. Chaos: I’m sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of the crowd booing the hell out of you.

Chris Hero: You keep your mouth shut. If it wasn’t for me you’d still have a alcoholic, drug abusing, gangbanging, worthless piece of crap for a champion. I put so much money in your pocket. If it wasn’t for me this company would have gone bankrupt long ago. I’m the single reason anybody even cares about this company. And at Chaos Cup I plan on embarrassing Super Dragon. I plan on putting on such a perfect display of wrestling that everybody in the audience will be in awe and they will finally show me the respect I rightfully deserve.

Mr. Chaos: Well, I’m glad you are so fired up for your match at Chaos Cup because tonight you will be competing in a tag team match. You will have to find a partner and Super Dragon will find a partner. Better hurry up and find someone you haven’t pissed off yet to be your partner. Oh and good luck, Chris.

Mr. Chaos walks away to the sounds of Chaos by Talib Kweli playing as Chris Hero looks on pissed off in the ring.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero has to find himself a partner for a tag match against Super Dragon tonight.

Matt Washington: Easier said than done, Stone.

Jack Stone: Aftershock will continue after a word from our sponsors.

-------Commercial-------

Back on Aftershock as I’m a Hustla by Cassidy plays in the arena as Sabian makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos.

Jack Stone: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Chocolate City weighing in at 165 Pounds he is the Black Jesus Sabian.

Break it down again by Tears for Fears plays in the arena as Mike Quackenbush makes his way to the ring.

Jack Stone: And his opponent from West Lawn, Pennsylvania weighing in at 200 pounds “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush.

Jack Stone: Sabian set to take on Mike Quackenbush here on Aftershock. You gotta believe both men want to pick up the win to build up some momentum heading into the Chaos Cup.

Matt Washington: Absolutely, momentum is very important going into any major event.

Sabian vs. Mike Quackenbush

The bell rings

Both men circle each other to start the match, looking for their opening. They start to lock up but Sabian goes for a kick to the midsection instead. Sabian follows up with a forearm to the back and pulls Quack into a side headlock. Quack gathers his senses and tries to reverse the hold into a top wrist lock but Sabian immediately snaps it back to a headlock. Quack tries to think of a way out of it and backs against the ropes and tries to shove Sabian off but Sabian grabs the hair to stop himself and goes right back to the headlock. Quack starting to get a little frustrated. Quackenbush decides to try to suplex his way out of the hold but as soon as he gets Sabian up in the air Sabian kicks forward and counters the move into a headlock takedown and maintains control of the headlock. Quack running out of options and goes for the headscissors but Sabian hooks the leg 1…2…Quack kicks out finally breaking the headlock in the process. Sabian goes for another move but Quack lifts his legs up to his chest and kicks Sabian away. Quack gets back to his feet and Sabian charges at him but Quack takes him down with an arm drag. Sabian back up and Quack takes him down with another arm drag. Sabian back to his feet and Quack quickly Irish whips him into the ropes. Sabian goes for a clothesline but Quack ducks underneath it. Sabian bounces off and Quack takes him down with a drop toe hold and floats over into a front facelock, into an armlock, back to a facelock and slaps Sabian in the head a few times before quickly backing off letting Sabian get back to his feet angrily. Sabian gives a nod to Quack as if to say you got me. Both men start circling each other again, Quack starts the crowd clapping, and more circling. Both men move in for the lock up, Sabian goes for the headlock but Quack quickly backs against the ropes and shoves Sabian off. Sabian bounces off the ropes and takes Quack down with a shoulder tackle. Sabian bounces off and steps over Quack who gets back to his feet and leapfrogs Sabian as he bounces off. Sabian bounces off again and Quack takes him down with a hip toss. Sabian back to his feet and hits Quack with a hip toss of his own.

Quack back to his feet and Sabian goes for another hip toss but Quack hooks the arm, spins Sabian around and goes for a rollup 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Both men back up and Sabian levels Quackenbush with a jumping high knee. Sabian quickly follows up with mounted rights on the mat. Sabian gets back to his feet and drops the knee. Sabian goes for the cover 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up. Sabian gets back to his feet and waits on Quackenbush to get to his. Quack slowly gets to one knee and Sabian grabs him by the arm and pulls him up the rest of the way and hooks the arm cut-throat style and hits a flipping neckbreaker. Sabian goes for the cover 1…2…Quack kicks out. Sabian gets up to his knees and holds the back of his head in frustration. Sabian gets up to his feet and drags Quackenbush near the ropes. Sabian stomps on Quack for good measure before stepping out to the ring apron. Sabian springs over the top rope and drops down with the leg drop. Sabian goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Quack gets the shoulder up. Sabian starts to get up and pulls Quackenbush up along with him. Sabian pulls Quack all the way to his feet and hits him with a kick to the midsection. Sabian Irish whips Quack into the corner and signals for the double knee attack by slapping both his legs. Sabian charges but Quack moves out of the way at the last moment and Sabian crashes knees first into the top turnbuckle but Sabian catches himself and pulls himself up on the top rope. Quack staggers over and Sabian goes for a moonsault but Quack catches him with a dropkick in midair. Sabian hits the mat clutching his stomach, both men down on the mat. The referee starts the 10 count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…both men moving a little…7…Quack slowly getting to his feet…8…Sabian up to one knee…9…both men up and Sabian charges at Quack who ducks underneath and charges Sabian turning around with an elbow strike to the side of the head. Quack lands another elbow strike. Quack lands a kick to the midsection doubling Sabian over. Quack springs off the ropes and drills Sabian with a tornado DDT. Quack goes for the cover 1…2…Sabian gets the shoulder up.

Quack gets back to his feet and waits on Sabian to get up. Sabian slowly gets up and Quack stands beside him as Sabian struggles to his feet. Sabian up and Quack signals for the palm strike, runs off the ropes and hits the palm strike turning Sabian inside out. Quackenbush goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian gets the shoulder up. Quackenbush hits the mat in frustration and slowly pushes himself back to his feet. Quackenbush standing over Sabian waiting on him to get back to his feet. Sabian slowly gets back to his feet and Quack hooks him in an attempt at the Black Tornado Slam but Sabian slips out of it and hooks both arms straight jacket style and hits a lung blower. Sabian goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Quackenbush gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths. Sabian can’t believe it. Sabian argues with the ref instead of following up giving Quackenbush time to recover. Quack slowly gets back to his feet and Sabian stops arguing with the referee and turns his attention back to Quackenbush. Sabian kicks Quackenbush in the midsection and hooks him for a brainbuster. Sabian lifts Quackenbush up and drops him with the brainbuster. Sabian gets back to his feet and calls for the Black Jesus Stomp. Sabian positions Quack where he wants him and moves over to the corner. Quackenbush has the referee distracted and Chuck Taylor jumps on the ring apron and grabs Sabian by the arm and nails him with the sole food. Sabian staggers back into the clutches of Quackenbush who hooks him for the Black Tornado Slam and connects. Quack rolls him over into a pinning hold 1…2…3! Mike Quackenbush wins the match with a slight assist from Chuck Taylor.

The bell rings signaling the end of the match

Winner: Mike Quackenbush

After the match Chuck Taylor climbs in the ring and goes after Sabian on the mat with mounted punches. Chuck Taylor finally lets up and grabs his contract clip board and waits on Sabian to get back to his feet. Sabian very slowly struggles to his feet with his back towards Taylor. Sabian turns around and gets cracked in the head with the clipboard courtesy of Chuck Taylor. Chuck Taylor walks over to the ropes and asks for a microphone.

Chuck Taylor: Last week you cost me a match against BJ Whitmer and Roderick Strong. Then you tried to beat me up after the match in an attempt to eliminate me.

Taylor stops talking for a second to stomp on the back of Sabian.

Chuck Taylor: But obviously you couldn’t get the job done, just like you couldn’t get the job done in all your light heavyweight title matches. You claimed that I got beat down Blackout Style. Well this week I cost you a match and you got beat down Whiteout Style (Chuck Taylor pauses for a minute to think did he really just say that before gaining confidence with it). Yeah!

Chuck Taylor drops the mic and exits the ring and starts walking up the ramp yelling at toddlers along the way.

Jack Stone: Chuck Taylor just exacted a measure of revenge on Sabian for what happened last week. I think it’s safe to say that these two do not like each other.

Matt Washington: Coming up later in the show Mr. Chaos has put together a special six man tag it will be the CTW Tag Team Champions Kevin Steen and El Generico teaming up with CTW Light Heavyweight Champion Delirious to take on the Naptown Dragons and Nate Webb. Aftershock continues after this.

-------Commercial-------

Back on Aftershock and Chris Hero is trying desperately to find a partner. He walks up to Nigel McGuiness.

Chris Hero: Nigel, I’ve always liked you, and that’s a real shame what happened last week with you and Aries. Listen, I was wondering…

Nigel McGuiness: Piss off, I have the night off and I don’t plan on changing that, especially not for the likes of a wanker like you.

Nigel McGuiness walks away.

Chris Hero: That’s fine. I didn’t want you to be my partner anyway, England sucks. Why don’t you learn to drive on the right side of the road, huh?

Chris Hero continues searching for a partner.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero trying to find a partner for his tag team match tonight against Super Dragon and whoever his partner will be.

Matt Washington: That’s not going to be an easy task Stone.

Whatever by Godsmack plays in the arena as the Naptown Dragons and Nate Webb make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a six man tag match scheduled for one fall introducing first at a combined weight of 548 pounds the team of “Spyder” Nate Webb and the Naptown Dragons.

Now you’re a man by DVDA plays in the arena as CTW Light Heavyweight Champion Delirious and CTW Tag Team Champions Steenerico make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents at a combined weight of 593 pounds the team of CTW Light Heavyweight Champion Delirious and CTW Tag Team Champions Steenerico.

Jack Stone: This is a very special match Champions vs. Challengers match here on Aftershock.

Matt Washington: This match should be very interesting.

Nate Webb and the Naptown Dragons vs. Delirious and Steenerico

The bell rings

Both teams huddle up to decide who will start it out. It looks like Delirious will start out for the champions and Vortekz will start out for the challengers. The other members of the teams step out to the ring apron. Delirious and Vortekz shake hands in the middle of the ring and start circling each other. Both men lock up and Vortekz quickly goes behind with the waist lock, Delirious reverses into a waist lock of his own and Vortekz drops down and takes Delirious over with the snapmare and locks in a headlock. Vortekz takes him all the way to the mat but Delirious counters out of it and locks in an armbar. Vortekz rolls out of the move and goes for an arm lock of his own. Vortekz transitions the moves into a hammerlock. Delirious examines his options and reverses the move into a hammerlock of his own. Delirious transitions right into a side headlock. Vortekz backs against the ropes and shoves Delirious off. Delirious bounces off and knocks Vortekz down with a shoulder tackle. Delirious bounces off the ropes for the step over but Delirious stops himself to make sure Vortekz isn’t gonna trip him. Vortekz shakes his head no and Delirious cautiously steps over him before running off the ropes. Vortekz back to his feet and leapfrogs Delirious who bounces off the ropes and Vortekz takes Delirious down with an arm drag. Delirious up and takes Vortekz down with an arm drag of his own. Vortekz up and Delirious hits him with another arm drag. Vortekz back up and Delirious wrenches his arm and drives his elbow into the bicep of Vortekz twice. Delirious pulls Vortekz over to the corner and tags in El Generico. Generico climbs in the ring and Delirious shouts something unintelligible to Generico and Generico responds with a confused “Que”? Delirious shouts it again a little more intelligible but Generico still looks confused. Delirious finally shoves Vortekz to the mat and pantomimes a wrestling spot involving a double irish whip and a double hip toss. Generico finally understands and Delirious pulls Vortekz back to his feet and Delirious and Generico Irish whip Vortekz into the ropes. Vortekz catches himself on the ropes and Delirious and Generico stand there like “how did he know?” Delirious charges at Vortekz who sidesteps the charge and throws Delirious out to the arena floor. Generico charges but Vortekz stops him with a boot to the midsection. Vortekz follows up with a chop to the chest. Vortekz Irish whips him towards the challengers corner and follows in with a running elbow strike. Vortekz tags in Nate Webb.

Nate Webb climbs in the ring and he and Vortekz both pull Generico back to the center of the ring. Vortekz delivers a spin kick to the midsection of Generico doubling him over. Nate Webb hooks Generico for a Russian Legsweep. Vortekz bounces off the ropes and hits a running dropkick to Generico completing the Russian Legsweep. Generico out of the ring and Webb goes for the cover 1…2…Generico kicks out. Nate Webb gets back to his feet and waits on Generico to get up. Generico gets back to his feet and Nate Webb elbows him in the face. Nate Webb Irish whips Generico into the ropes. Generico bounces off and Webb holds up his hand to stop Generico and goes into the MC Hammer crab dance. Generico responds with the Vanilla Ice dance from Ice Ice Baby. Drake Younger wants a tag from Nate Webb. Nate tags in Drake Younger who leaps in the ring and busts out with a Soulja Boy dance. Kevin Steen asking for a tag now. Generico tags in Kevin Steen who climbs in the ring and busts out with a Thriller dance. Drake pauses for a second and Kevin and Drake both bust out with a Beat It dance. Drake Younger does a spin and Kevin Steen levels him with a clothesline turning him inside out. Kevin Steen pulls Drake back to his feet and drops him with a snap backbreaker. Kevin Steen goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Drake gets the shoulder up. Kevin Steen gets back to his feet and tags in Delirious. Kevin Steen pulls Drake to his feet and places him stomach first across his knee. Delirious climbs to the top rope and hits a splash on the back of Drake Younger. Kevin out of the ring and Delirious goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Drake gets the shoulder up. Delirious gets back to his feet and drops the elbow. Delirious gets back to his feet and tags in Generico. Generico climbs in the ring and both he and Delirious pull Drake back to his feet and shoot him off into the ropes. Delirious drops down and Drake jumps over him into a dropkick from Generico. Delirious out of the ring and Generico goes for the cover 1…2…Drake kicks out. Generico gets back to his feet and grabs the foot of Drake and flips him back to his feet. Generico Irish whips Drake across the ring and goes for a big boot but Drake catches him and spins him around and takes him over with a single arm hook suplex. Drake goes for the cover 1…2…Kevin Steen breaks it up with an elbow across the back.

Kevin out of the ring and Generico uses his legs to hook the head and arm of Drake and stretch out and make the tag to Kevin Steen. Kevin Steen climbs in the ring and drops the knee across the back of Drake. Kevin Steen pulls Drake back to his feet and hooks Drake for a vertical suplex. Kevin Steen tries to lift him up but Drake blocks it and tries for a suplex of his own but it’s blocked by Steen. Steen goes for the suplex again but Drake flips out of it from behind. Drake spins Kevin Steen around and goes for the Irish whip but Kevin Steen reverses it. Drake bounces off the ropes and jumps at Kevin Steen who catches him in midair. Kevin Steen goes for the go home driver but Drake lands on his feet and takes Steen down with a belly to back suplex. Both men down on the mat. Drake desperately needs to make the tag. Steen stretches out to his corner. Drake crawls towards his corner. Kevin makes the tag to Generico, Drake makes the tag to Vortekz. Vortekz jumps in the ring and hits Generico with a right hand knocking him down. Generico back to his feet and Vortekz takes him down with another right. Generico back to his feet and Vortekz backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him off. Generico bounces off the ropes and Vortekz takes him down with a spinning heel kick. Vortekz up and drops down on Generico with the flip senton and follows up with a standing moonsault. Vortekz goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Delirious breaks it up. This triggers Nate Webb to enter the ring and Kevin Steen to enter the ring and Drake Younger to enter the ring and it’s broken down into a brawl. Kevin Steen and Drake Younger pair off. Delirious and Webb pair off. Delirious backs Webb against the ropes. Delirious goes for a big shot but Webb dumps him out to the arena floor. Kevin Steen Irish whips Drake across the ring and levels him coming off with a clothesline. Webb bounces off the ropes and flips over the top rope landing on Delirious. Steen stands by the ropes waiting on both men to get up. Delirious and Webb back to their feet and Steen runs off the ropes and leaps over the top rope landing on both men with the plancha.

Generico and Vortekz back to their feet and Vortekz goes for a kick but Generico catches the foot and slams it back to the ground and kicks Vortekz in the midsection. Drake pulling himself back to his feet. Generico hooks Vortekz and calls for the brainbustah. Generico lifts him up but Vortekz slips out of it, spins Generico around, kick to the midsection and lifts him up in a fireman’s carry. Vortekz spins Generico out into a double knee face buster from Drake as Vortekz drops down with the flapjack. The crowd cheers at the awesomeness of the new move debuted by the Dragons. Vortekz goes for the cover, hooks the leg as Drake blocks the other team from entering the ring 1…2…3!

Winners: Nate Webb and the Naptown Dragons

Matt Washington: Drake Younger and Vortekz just rocked Generico’s world with that one. If that happens at the Chaos Cup we’re going to have new champions.

Jack Stone: I don’t know what they’re going to call that move but whatever they call it it sure is effective. Aftershock continues next.

------Commercial--------

PPV Advertisement

A trophy is seen on a stand in the middle of a wrestling ring as the camera pans around the ring.

Announcer: It is one of the most prestigious tournaments in professional wrestling. Everybody who wants to be a big name in the industry wants to be a part of this tournament. On July 12th and July 13th 24 of the best technical, high-flying and strong style wrestlers from around the country will do battle to determine who is the best wrestler and to find out the winner of the first ever Chaos Cup. Chaos Cup comes to you live July 12th and July 13th from the Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky. Tickets are on sale now.

Back on Aftershock and Chris Hero is still trying to find a partner. Chris Hero spots BJ Whitmer and walks up to him.

Chris Hero: BJ! BJ! Look when Mr. Chaos put me in the tag match you’re the first person I thought of whom I wanted to be my partner. Now I know we’ve had our differences in the past but let’s get beyond that. I can’t think of a better partner to go up against Super Dragon and whoever his partner is than you, so how bout it?

BJ Whitmer: Hero the only time I’m going to step in the ring with you is at Halloween Hell after I win the Chaos Cup when I beat you in the middle of the ring and take that title belt.

Chris Hero: You? Beat me for the title? You couldn’t even beat Chuck Taylor or Roderick Strong in a triple threat match last week. So I guess that’s a no from you, right?

BJ Whitmer: Wow, you really are perceptive, Hero. Good luck finding a partner I hope it works out for you.

Whitmer walks off as Hero stares at him knowing he’s running out of options for tag team partners.

In another backstage area Homicide is getting ready to cut a promo.

Homicide: Last week, I issued the first ever open Gringo challenge and it was answered by Corporal Robinson. And just when I had that match won, Austin and Nigel, once again got involved in our business and cost me the match. But we’ll deal with them on Saturday. I want to deal with Ian and Pondo. You see after the match was over, we wanted to exact some revenge on Austin and Nigel. We wanted to beat some sense into them. And we were only half-way done when you two decided to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong. You know other people talk about how we hit and run when you do the same thing to us and you guys are heroes. We do it and we’re villains. Now I know Ian Rotten isn’t in the building but Pondo I know you’re here and I know you have a belt around your waist and since I don’t have one, how about I face you for the title tonight? You say you’re the craziest, most hardcore individual in CTW, why don’t you prove it in a match tonight? Me and you tonight, if you’re man enough.

Matt Washington: Homicide just challenged Madman Pondo to a title match, I wonder if Pondo will accept.

Jack Stone: Pondo has never been one to back down from a challenge.

--------Commercial--------

Back on Aftershock and La Borinquena plays in the arena as Homicide makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd. Homicide enters the ring and asks for a microphone.

Homicide: Ok Pondo, here I am. Ready for our title match. So bring your ass out here so I can take that title from you and wear it like a real champion should wear it.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings plays in the arena as Pondo is seen near the refreshments and vending area.

Madman Pondo: You want a title shot, Homicide. I got five minutes to kill. You’re on. (Crowd cheers) But the match starts over here.

Homicide exits the ring and runs towards Pondo. Homicide and Pondo meet and exchange right hands as the referee catches up to them and calls for the bell.

CTW Chaos Championship

Madman Pondo© vs. Homicide

Pondo and Homicide continue exchanging right hands and trying to force the other man against the wall. Homicide gets Pondo against the wall and goes for a huge right but Pondo moves out of the way and Homicide hits the wall instead. Homicide holding his hand as Pondo grabs the arm and twists it in a top wristlock. Pondo pulls Homicide over to the concessions area and slams his hand into a table. Pondo bends Homicide back over the table and chops him overhand style. Pondo grabs Homicide by the hair and asks him if this is what he wanted. Pondo drags Homicide over near the vending machine. Pondo backs Homicide up a little before Irish whipping him back first into the coke machine. Homicide drops to the ground holding his back. Pondo walks over to the crowd and grabs a steel chair. Pondo walks back over to Homicide holding the chair above his head and slams it across the back of Homicide. Pondo puts the chair down and grabs Homicide by the head. Pondo positions himself near the chair and hooks Homicide for a brainbuster. Pondo tries for it but Homicide blocks it and reverses position. Homicide tries for the brainbuster but Pondo blocks it with shots to the midsection breaking the hold. Pondo with a club to the back of Homicide. Pondo delivers another shot to the back of Homicide and pulls him over to the concessions table and slams him headfirst into it. Pondo backs away and grabs another steel chair and sets it up. Pondo grabs the other chair and sets it up with the seat facing the other chair’s seat. Pondo goes back over to Homicide who splashes a bottle of hot sauce in his face. Pondo staggers back and Homicide hooks him and drops him with a uranage on the two chairs. Homicide goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo gets the shoulder up. Homicide gets back to his feet and pulls Pondo up to his. Homicide dragging Pondo towards the entrance ramp. Homicide kicks Pondo in the midsection and takes him over with a vertical suplex on the entrance ramp. Homicide places Pondo’s head extended over the side of the entrance ramp. Homicide jumps up on the entrance ramp and drops down across the chest of Pondo with the leg drop. Homicide goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo gets the shoulder up.

Homicide gets back to a vertical base and pulls Pondo back to his feet. Homicide kicks Pondo in the midsection and follows up with a European Uppercut. Pondo staggered as Homicide backs off and levels Pondo with a running boot knocking Pondo down the entrance ramp. Pondo stops half way and Homicide delivers a running kick to the midsection sending him down the rest of the way. Homicide walks down the entrance ramp. Homicide pulls Pondo to his feet and tosses him in the ring. Homicide climbs in the ring and places Pondo throat first on the ropes. Homicide reaches into his pocket and pulls out a fork. Homicide grabs Pondo by the head and gouges the forehead of Pondo before jabbing him with it. Pondo bleeding slightly as Homicide pulls Pondo off the ropes and grabs his arm in a top wrist lock and jabs the fork into his arm. Homicide drops the fork and kicks Pondo in the midsection and bounces off the ropes and hits Pondo with a clothesline. Homicide goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo gets the shoulder up. Homicide rolls out to the arena floor and looks underneath the ring and pulls out a barb wire bat. Homicide looks underneath the ring again and pulls out a table. Homicide places the table and the bat in the ring as Pondo tries to get back to his feet. Homicide grabs the bat and hits Pondo in the back with it. Homicide goes back over to the table and sets it up near the corner. Homicide turns his attention back to Pondo and grinds the barb wire from the bat into the back of Pondo. Pondo screams in agony as Homicide rakes the back across the back of Pondo. Homicide tosses the bat aside and turns Pondo over for the pin 1…2…Pondo gets the shoulder up. Homicide gets back to his feet and waits on Pondo to get up. Pondo slowly gets back to his feet, the blood soaking the back of his t-shirt. Homicide charges at Pondo who ducks underneath it. Homicide bounces off the ropes and Pondo in one motion grabs the bat, spins around and connects with it into the stomach of Homicide. Homicide doubled over in pain as Pondo walks over to him, wraps the bat around his neck and takes him down with a Russian Legsweep. Pondo goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Homicide gets the shoulder up.

Pondo gets back to his feet slowly, still feeling the effects of the match. Homicide slowly gets back to his feet. Pondo goes over to Homicide to attack but Homicide rakes the eyes. Pondo staggers back and Homicide hits him with the gringo cutter. Homicide goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo gets the shoulder up at two and 7/8ths. Homicide can’t believe it. Homicide rests on the mat shocked before getting back to his feet and calling for the gringo killah. Homicide pulls Pondo back to his feet and drags him over to the corner and sets him up on the top rope with his back facing the ring. Homicide taunts the crowd before climbing up on the turnbuckle with Pondo. Homicide is close to setting up Pondo for the Gringo Killah but Corporal Robinson enters the ring with Pondo’s stop sign and smacks Homicide in the back with it. Robinson climbs up on the turnbuckles with Homicide and Pondo and hooks Homicide in the cobra clutch and hits the boot camp through the table. Pondo turns around on the turnbuckles and Corporal Robinson motions for him to jump on Homicide. Pondo stands up on the turnbuckles and jumps off and lands on Homicide with the senton. Pondo goes for the cover 1…2…3! Madman Pondo retains the Chaos Title.

Winner and STILL CTW Chaos Champion: Madman Pondo

After the match Low Ki enters the ring and starts attacking Corporal Robinson. Low Ki kicking away at Corporal Robinson when Madman Pondo gets back to his feet and goes after Low Ki taking him down to the mat and pounding away. Homicide slowly gets back to his feet and catches Corporal Robinson from behind knocking him down. Homicide picks up the stop sign and hits Corporal Robinson in the head with it once he gets back to his feet. Low Ki and Homicide continue beating and stomping Corp and Pondo until Ian Rotten hits the ring and goes after Homicide and Low Ki. Ian has Homicide and Low Ki staggering until Corino and Danielson hit the ring and take down Ian Rotten. All four men taking turns hitting Corp, Ian and Pondo with the stop sign and the barb wire bat. Homicide tells Corino to get some steel chairs. Corino goes out to the arena floor and grabs two steel chairs and tosses them in the ring. Corino climbs back in the ring and Homicide tells Low Ki to grab Robinson and bring him over to him. Corino sets the two steel chairs up in the middle of the ring with the seats facing each other. Homicide calls for the gringo killah and positions Corporal Robinson so the move will end on the steel chairs. Just as Homicide is about to complete the move Austin Aries and Nigel McGuiness enter the ring with a steel chair and an iron and clear the ring of Homicide, Low Ki, Corino and Danielson.

Jack Stone: This has broken down into an absolute war between these individuals.

Matt Washington: I don’t think anything will be able to settle this one.

---------Commercial---------

Back on Aftershock and Chris Hero is seen backstage talking on a cell phone.

Chris Hero: No I haven’t found a partner for tonight yet. Everyone I’ve asked has turned me down. I even got turned down by Jon Moxley…yeah exactly…wait so you’re in town tonight? Can you get to the arena? Great I’ll meet you out there.

Chris Hero hangs up the phone and walks off with a confident smile on his face.

Matt Washington: Who was he talking to?

Jack Stone: Whoever it is is apparently going to be Hero’s partner if he can get to the arena on time. Well folks we are only four days away from the Chaos Cup a two night tournament featuring 24 of the top independent talents in America. We already know 22 of the 24 participants. And the final two participants will be revealed very soon.

Matt Washington: Also at Chaos Cup the tag team titles will be on the line as Steenerico defend against the Naptown Dragons.

Jack Stone: And for the heavyweight title it will be Chris Hero defending against Super Dragon. Plus in the Chaos Cup Delirious will be defending the Light Heavyweight Title throughout the entire tournament. And the winner of the Chaos Cup is automatically scheduled in the main event of Halloween Hell regardless of who the champion is.

Backstage Homicide, Low Ki, Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson are off in a secluded corner of the building.

Homicide: Look Corino, I know me and you haven’t exactly been great friends but this s**t with Robinson, Pondo, and Rotten has got to stop. Tonight Robinson cost me the Chaos Title and last week Austin and Nigel cost me a match. We have to eliminate them from this business so we can rule at the top for ourselves.

Steve Corino: The only problem is there’s four of us and there’s five of them.

Bryan Danielson: Well there’s two ways to solve that, one we can wait on Dylan Summers to return or we can take one of them out at Chaos Cup.

Low Ki: Why don’t we do both? Put the odds severely in our favor.

Steve Corino: That sounds like a good idea.

Homicide: Yeah that sounds like a really good idea. So who should it be?

Camera fades out on the four men conversing as we send it to commercial.

-------Commercial------

Back on Aftershock as Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler plays in the arena as CTW Heavyweight Champion Chris Hero makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero on his way out here. I wonder if his partner made it on time.

We are the champions by Queen plays in the arena as Double C Claudio Castagnoli makes his surprise debut in CTW to be Hero’s partner.

Matt Washington: I don’t believe it. Claudio Castagnoli is Chris Hero’s partner. We’re seeing a Kings of Wrestling reunion of sorts right here on Aftershock.

Jack Stone: Now the only question remaining is who is Super Dragon’s partner going to be.

Gangsta Gangsta by NWA plays in the arena as Super Dragon makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of cheers from the crowd.

Matt Washington: Here comes the number one contender.

Super Dragon stops half way up the entrance ramp and calls for the music to cut off. Dragon points towards the entrance ramp as the crowd waits to see who’s coming out. Suddenly the lights go out and only faint flickers are seen as Diamonds From Sierra Leone plays in the arena as the lights come back on more as the crowd explodes in anticipation of Eddie Kingston coming out. Chris Hero is beside himself in the ring but nobody comes out of the back.

Jack Stone: Super Dragon playing a little mind games with Chris Hero.

Matt Washington: I thought this place was gonna come unglued after Eddie Kingston’s music played.

Super Dragon points at the entrance again. This time El Cu Cuy by Coal Chamber plays in the arena as Jerry Lynn really does come out through the entrance to a thunderous ovation.

Jack Stone: Jerry Lynn is in the building! I can’t believe it!

Jerry Lynn and Super Dragon meet up and start walking towards the ring. Hero and Claudio jump out of the ring to meet them and a brawl starts. Super Dragon and Hero pair off and Claudio and Lynn pair off and all four men exchanging rights and lefts. Super Dragon gets the better of his exchange with Hero and kicks him in the midsection before sending him back first into the guardrail. Claudio throws Lynn into the ring and follows him in as the referee rings the bell.

Super Dragon and Jerry Lynn vs. Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli

The bell rings

Claudio clubs Lynn in the back and pulls him up to his feet. Claudio nails Lynn with a devastating European Uppercut against the ropes. Claudio lands another huge European Uppercut nearly sending Lynn over the top rope. Claudio Irish whips Lynn across the ring but Lynn stops himself on the ropes as Super Dragon springs into the ring and drops Claudio with a spinning heel kick to the back of the head. Claudio rolls out of the ring and Dragon and Lynn stand tall in the ring. Claudio and Hero having a meeting outside the ring. Dragon signals to Lynn before getting on all fours near the ropes. Lynn bounces off the ropes and uses Dragon as a springboard to leap out of the ring and take out Claudio and Hero. Dragon inside the ring. Hero starting to get to his feet outside the ring. Super Dragon steps out to the ring apron and measures Hero possibly for a double stomp to the back of the head. Super Dragon jumps off the apron but Hero moves out of the way. Dragon lands on his feet and Hero quickly locks in the cravate and hits Dragon with a Cravate Buster on the outside. Lynn gets back to his feet but Claudio cuts him off with a lariat on the outside. Claudio stomps on the back of Lynn before pulling him back to his feet and throwing him back in the ring. Claudio follows him in and stomps him when he’s down. Hero climbs up on the ring apron. Claudio pulls Lynn to his feet and tags in Hero. Hero climbs in the ring and both men place Lynn on the top rope and take him down with a double cravate cutter. Claudio out of the ring and Hero goes for the cover 1…2…Lynn gets the shoulder up. Hero gets back to his feet and knocks Super Dragon off the ring apron as he tries to get on it. Dragon tries entering the ring but the referee stops him and Claudio enters the ring and sits Lynn up and hits him with a European uppercut to the back of the head. Dragon steps out to the ring apron as Hero turns his attention back to Lynn and bounces off the ropes and hits a basement dropkick to the back of Dragon. Hero goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Lynn gets the shoulder up.

Hero gets back to his feet and tags in Claudio. Claudio climbs in the ring as Hero again knocks Dragon off the apron. Dragon tries climbing in the ring but is cut off by the ref as Hero goes back over to Lynn and grabs his legs as Claudio bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop to the crotch. Hero slips out of the ring as Claudio pulls Lynn to his feet. Lynn holding his groin as Claudio lifts Lynn up and hits him with an atomic drop. Claudio bounces off the ropes and hits a bicycle kick to the chest of Lynn. Lynn hits the mat and Claudio goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Lynn gets the shoulder up. Claudio gets back to his feet and waits on Lynn to get up. Lynn slowly gets up to one knee. Claudio pulls Lynn to his feet but Lynn surprises Claudio with an elbow strike. Claudio goes for a right but Lynn blocks it and lands another elbow. Lynn lands another elbow to the side of Claudio’s head staggering him. Lynn goes to run off the ropes but Hero grabs him by the hair and pulls him to the ground. Claudio goes over to Lynn and pulls him back to his feet and tags in Chris Hero. Claudio runs towards Dragon to knock him off the ring apron but Super Dragon sees it coming and jumps off the ring apron and trips Claudio off his feet. Lynn tries to fight back with chops and elbow strikes but Hero cuts him off with a knee to the midsection. Hero clubs Lynn in the back forcing him to drop to one knee. Hero taunts Dragon into entering the ring. Super Dragon tries entering the ring but the referee blocks him as Claudio gets back to his feet and goes over to Lynn and pulls him back to his feet. Both Hero and Claudio Irish whip Lynn into the corner. Claudio Irish whips Hero towards Lynn. Hero catches Lynn with a running big boot. Claudio climbs out of the ring as Hero pulls Lynn out of the corner and locks in a front facelock. The referee asking Lynn if he wants to give up. Lynn refuses and tries lifting Hero up to force him closer to Dragon to get the tag. Lynn lifts Hero up again and forces him closer to Dragon. Lynn lifts Dragon up and gets him really close to Dragon but Claudio enters the ring diverting the attention of the referee as Lynn makes the tag.

Dragon enters the ring and goes after Hero but the referee stops him and forces him back to the apron as Hero pulls Lynn over to his corner and both Hero and Claudio take turns kicking Lynn in the midsection. Claudio exits the ring and gets an official tag from Hero that’s recognized by the referee. Claudio climbs in the ring and pulls Lynn out of the corner and lifts him up for the match killer. Claudio spins him out but Lynn lands on his feet and kicks Claudio in the midsection and hooks him in a front face lock and springs off the corner kicking Hero in the process and drills Claudio with a wicked tornado ddt. Both men down. Lynn desperately needs to make the tag. Hero climbs back up on the ring apron and yells at Claudio to crawl. Dragon stretching out in his corner. Lynn desperately trying to claw his way towards Super Dragon. Claudio makes the tag to Hero. Hero climbs in the ring and tries to prevent Lynn from making tag but Lynn rolls forward and makes the tag to Super Dragon. Super Dragon enters the ring and quickly knocks Hero down with a right hand. Hero back to his feet and Dragon takes him down with another right hand. Hero back up and Dragon chops him in the chest a few times before Irish whipping him into the corner and following up with a huge lariat. Dragon starts unloading on Hero with chops, elbow strikes, headbutts, soccer kicks, and forearms in the corner. Dragon pulls Hero out of the corner and levels him with a lariat. Dragon goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Claudio breaks it up. Jerry Lynn enters the ring and quickly goes after Claudio with elbow strikes to the side of the head. Lynn bounces off the ropes and jumps at Claudio who catches him across his chest. Claudio spins Lynn out for the match killer but Lynn again lands on his feet. Lynn trips Claudio off his feet and grapevines his legs and turns him over on his stomach and hooks his arms. Lynn calls for the double stomp. Super Dragon climbs to the top rope as Lynn has Claudio prone. Super Dragon leaps off the top rope and hits a double stomp to the back of Claudio’s head. The crowd comes unglued after seeing this and starts a holy shit chant. Lynn rolls Claudio out of the ring to the floor and follows him out. Super Dragon turns his attention back to Chris Hero. Super Dragon waits on Hero to get back to his feet. Chris Hero slowly gets back to his feet holding his head. Dragon elbows him in the back of the head and lifts him up for the Psycho Driver. Hero slips out of it and nails Dragon with a kick below the belt as the referee is distracted by Lynn and Claudio outside the ring. Hero rolls up Super Dragon, the referee hits the mat to make the count as Hero grabs a handful of tights 1…2…3! Chris Hero has stolen the victory in the main event match.

Winners: Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli

Chris Hero exits the ring and attacks Jerry Lynn from behind. Hero tosses Lynn in the ring. Claudio still trying to regain his bearings outside the ring. Hero pulls Lynn to his feet and hooks him for the Hero’s Welcome. Lynn rotates in towards Hero and hits him with a knee to the midsection breaking the hold. Lynn kicks Hero in the midsection and sets him up for the cradle piledriver but Claudio enters the ring and clubs Lynn from behind. Claudio turns Lynn around and sets him up for the Ricola Bomb. Super Dragon prevents it by taking Claudio down with a running boot to the head. Claudio exits the ring as Dragon charges at Hero who bails out to the arena floor. Dragon and Lynn face off with Hero and Claudio Castagnoli as they walk up the ramp. Suddenly Chaos by Talib Kweli plays in the arena as Mr. Chaos steps out onto the entrance ramp.

Mr. Chaos: I have to hand it to you Hero. I thought for sure no one would want to be your partner and you would be forced to wrestle this match alone. But you went out and got Double C to be your partner. Congratulations. Now as you know there are still two spots left in the Chaos Cup and I would like to offer one of them to you Claudio. If you’re interested.

Claudio yells out yes.

Mr. Chaos: Okay then we now know 23 of the 24 wrestlers in the Chaos Cup. That just leaves one spot and the individual who will get that spot will be revealed at the Chaos Cup. Oh and your title match Hero, it’s a falls count anywhere match now. Good luck and good night.

Show fades out on Hero yelling at Mr. Chaos as Super Dragon looks on inside the ring.

Qwake

BM: Main Event was a great read, I like everyone involved in the match and there was alot of action going down in it. It flowed well and kept me reading! The other matches were pretty good too but this one stodd out as the Main Event.

WM: None, they were all above average tbh. Nice job

BP: My fav of the night would have to be the opening one, it was an alright length and they were in good character from what I know. Homicide's was also quite good and interesting...well done.

WP: Not sure, there were a few short ones but they weren't to bad. Could have a little improvement but pretty much all good.

AC: Good show, the matches were great again and the promos were pretty good too. The X-Cup is really getting exciting and I am curious as to see who will be the last one to enter it...Good show and I will continue reading :eek:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
WCW Rules' Review of Spiralshock's CTW Aftershock

I promised you a review, and so, here I go. Mind you, I'm rather new to this thread, though I see so much potential in it. Pardon if I may seem ignorant to some of your feuds and such.

Opening promo; pretty good. I think you did a solid job of announcing forthcoming matches and so forth. Aries/Low Ki and Homicide/McGuiness should be great matches. The Trophy looks okay, from where I am. Mr. Chaos has some personality, which I like, and the promo really picked up when Chris Hero appeared and took the mic. I like his character, and I think him as Champion is definitely a good thing; I wouldn't want to see him lose to Super Dragon, TBH. Hero's entertaining, and he can be a hot commodity if you use him effectively. I did like his comments towards the crowd, and I liked Mr. Chaos' rebuttal. The standard tag team match is made, and although it's a typical way of driving a feud, sometimes it's necessary, and it can be fun. Overall, I liked the promo; from my first impressions, you are definitely good.

I'm not familiar with Sabian or Mike Quakenbush, so bare with me. I skimmed through, and found a nice balance of swift action and impact. I did find some noticable grammar and structure mistakes in your writing, such as lack of antecedents (him, his, and other useful substitutes for pronouns) and overuse of "and," which kinda hindered the overall effectiveness of the match. Flow's kinda meh, so I'd work on that. endin in dirty fashion, Mike wins because of Chuck Taylor. I'm guessing Chuck and Sabian are embroiled in some feud? Ah... I see, payback. Quick promo from Chucky, him detailing everything up until this point. Who's the Heel and who's the Face? In any case, I'd like to see where this goes.

Hehe, kinda funny here; like I said prior, I like Hero's character. Very quick encounter, and I would've liked more, but it did get the job done, and quite well, if I do say so myself. One thing; "Back on Aftershock and Chris Hero is trying desperately to find a partner." There's no use for the and, merely use a comma after Aftershock.

Again, not really familiar with the guys in your matches other than Delirious and Steenerico here. Because of my unfamiliarity, I seem disconnected from some of the matches, so I'm just gonna comment on the ending, if you don't mind. I think I touched on grammar earlier on, so there's no need to do so here. Generico was pinned; surprised the Champions suffered the loss, but I guess it adds fuel to the fire.

Nice PPV ad; Chaos Cup should be good, especially considering some of the matches announced. Very cool; it's a 2 day event? Interesting. Oh, here comes Hero again. The guy's gold, IMO. Hehe, BJ told him off. Character wise, I can see why hero is struggling to find a partner; he's so... unlikable in a kayfabe sense. I hope he finds a partner soon, and TBH, I'm not sure who it'll be.

Homi! Good promo here, man. Homicide vented his frustrations and it looks like he wants Pondo. I liked the hero/villain illusion going here, though it's been done before. I think Pondo will accept and retain, due to some interference from Nigel and Aries. Let's see if I'm right. I knew Pondo would go through with it. I'm guessing this is a Hardcore Match? Cool. The match begins in a rough fashion, and I like how it just degenerates into pure carnage. The use of certain weapons, like the barbed wire bat, seemed sensible and moved the match along. I didn't really expect Homicide to gain the win here; this match was merely used for storyline purposes and did a solid job. Corporal Robinson making an appearance instead of Aries and Nigel did surprise me, though. The after math was just a clusterfuck of guys brawling; very entertaining. Aha, there's Nigel and Aries. I'd love a Tag Team Match b/w Low Ki, Corino, Danielson, and Homicide versus Aries, Nigel, Ian, and Pondo. It'd be good.

Hehe, more of Chris Hero. Though I'm loving his character, some overkill here with his domineering presence in the program. Of course, he's the Champ, so I'd expect some exposure for him regardless. Looks like he's found an ally, and on the phone too? The suspense is surely building, and I think you've done an adequate job of keeping me ill informed as to whom the partner is.

Quick promo from Corino, Danielson, Low Ki, and Homicide; it got the job done in advancing this chapter of the storyline, and I hope it goes where I want it to go. Looks like they're going to call in for help AND single one of their enemies out. Sounds good to me.

It's ME Time, baby! The team of Super Dragon and Jerry Lynn versus... Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli! I've seen some of Claudio's work before. The beginning of the match definitely set the tone for the rest of the match, which proved to be an worthwhile Main Event. I liked the fact you kept Dragon and Hero away from eachother 'till the end. Chris Hero rolling up Super Dragon makes me suspicious of what's to come; perhaps Dragon MIGHT take the Championship? Who knows; I hope not, though. Here we go, Mr. Chaos. Claudio is added to the cup, and Hero's title match is a Falls Count Anywhere match! Awesome, should be good in that sort of match type.

Overall, very entertaining. Hero made this show, TBH. I'm 'lovin his character, and his feuding against Super Dragon makes for good writing. Highlights include the Homicide/Pondo match, Hero's promos, and MOTN goes to the ME, for sure. Your promos are short, but they do get the job done. A little more detail and they'd be even greater. Your matches are good, content wise, but you need to improve on your writing a little bit to make 'em more effective. Solid job, man.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: The main event was definitely the best match of the show. There was tons of action throughout the match and it flowed very well. A lot of matches have tons of action but don’t flow well, you did this great. The other matches in the show were good but this one was great.

Worst Match: I honestly don’t see a bad match on this show. All of them were good excluding the ME which was great.

Best Interview/Segment: I personally liked the opening promo. It was a decent length and properly written, not all over the place.

Worst Interview/Segment: Chris Hero searching for a partner. This wasn’t horrible it just didn’t do anything for me to be honest.

Additional Comments/Feedback: This was a pretty good show. I think all the matches delivered and the promos were good except for the aforementioned Chris Hero searching for a partner promo which seemed necessary didn’t do much for me. I think your matches seem to be getting better as do your shows and I’ll be checking out the next show when it’s posted up.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chaos Theory Wrestling

Presents

The Chaos Cup

Night One Matches

On July 12th, 24 men will enter the ring to do battle in 12 matches. It will be the ultimate test of speed vs strength, submission vs. strong style, high flying vs. striking. A true test of wills. Who among these men will have what it takes to move on to night two and continue their quest to be the first Chaos Cup winner?

First Round Matches

Light Heavyweight Championship will be on the line throughout the entire tournament
Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Erick Stevens

Nigel McGuiness vs. Homicide

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Roderick Strong

Amazing Red vs. Quiksilver

Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny Omega

Human Tornado vs. Joey Ryan

BJ Whitmer vs. Egotistico Fantastico

Mike Quackenbush vs. Davey Richards

Jerry Lynn vs. ???

Evil Austin

Light Heavyweight Championship will be on the line throughout the entire tournament
Delirious© VS. Nate Webb
Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor
Austin Aries vs. Low Ki
Jerry Lynn vs. ??? (there is a reason probably why you didn't say who Lynn is up against.)

Looks good I might try to drop a review on it if I am not busy.

seX-Power

Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Jerry Lynn vs. ???

The Rated R CMStar

First Round Matches

Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Mike Quackenbush
vs. Davey Richards

Jerry Lynn vs. ???

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Aftershock 7/8/08

Mr. Chaos/Chris Hero promo- Cool trophy. The amount of heel heat that Hero gets is awesome.

Sabian vs. Quack- Awesome match. It was back and forth with a lot of near falls. Match of the Night.

Taylor promo- Whiteout. lol

Hero/Nigel promo- Hero promos = awesome

6 Man tag- Dance off, hell yeah! Cool new finishing move by the dragons. Lot's of action.

Hero/BJ promo- see Hero/Nigel promo.

Homicide promo- Good 'Cide promo as always.

Pondo vs. Homicide- This was like an old WWF Hardcore title match on roids. Hardcore to the max.

'Cide/Ki/Danielson/Corino promo- Yay, faction war!

Main Event- Great match. It flowed nicely and it was a good way to end the show going into the Chaos Cup.

AC: Very solid show. Now for my predictions. (BTW if you get the chance check out POI)

Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Jerry Lynn vs. ???

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Jerry Lynn vs. ???

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I may have to styart readinmg this thread after seeing the review WCW Rules gave it

Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Jerry Lynn vs. ???

The Anigma

Reaction score
Light Heavyweight Championship will be on the line throughout the entire tournament.

Delirious© VS. Nate Webb

Sabian Vs. Chuck Taylor

Austin Aries vs. Low Ki

Jerry Lynn vs. ???