Champions League 2012-13 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Arsenal whooping ass and City laying an egg.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nice goal from Yaya, typical lacklustre City performance. Can't blame Mancini tonight R'Albin, this is just further proof that my "Ajax are simply outplaying them" theory was spot on. The football they (Ajax) are playing is magnificent.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nice goal from Yaya, typical lacklustre City performance. Can't blame Mancini tonight R'Albin, this is just further proof that my "Ajax are simply outplaying them" theory was spot on. The football they (Ajax) are playing is magnificent.

Ajax plays great football. The fault Ajax has had over a couple of years has been that they would recruit young players, train and nurture them and then send them of to other clubs where they would find great success or financial success. It was good for the club financially but after awhile their position within world football started to decline. Ajax used to be a pretty dominant club around ten years ago (still is within the Dutch league but no longer on the world stage.)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol I know bro, but appreciate the history lesson :pity1:

More on topic with the game though: City has had a great start, Ajax still pass it so well when they have it and just knock all steam that City have out the door. Great save from Hart earlier.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The referee is a fucking cunt, even Stevie wonder would have given that penalty. Also WTF are the fourth officials meant to do?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What a win for Celtic... holy shit. 2-1 against Barca!

United leaving it till late again.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Narrow and deep back 4 (and midfield) against Barca is what I've been saying should have been done for years, practically jizzed when I seen Celtic set up like that.

+Respect Lennon

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Never watched but both their goals were from Mancini's shitty corner set up am I right in saying? I can easily blame him for that. I never claimed Ajax weren't playing good passing football, they were just never that threatening and I don't think last night proved anything.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Narrow and deep back 4 (and midfield) against Barca is what I've been saying should have been done for years, practically jizzed when I seen Celtic set up like that.

+Respect Lennon

Indeed I didn't watch the game but I knew Celtic won because my mums boyfriend (Who's a Celtic fan) Screaming at the top of his voice when they scored. I checked the statistics to see Barca killing them, but a win is a win. Despite how you get it.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Indeed I didn't watch the game but I knew Celtic won because my mums boyfriend (Who's a Celtic fan) Screaming at the top of his voice when they scored. I checked the statistics to see Barca killing them, but a win is a win. Despite how you get it.

Barca were dithering too much, they need a plan B. Their play revolves around passing the ball at the edge of the box, but with the tight back line they were totally unable to do it. Instead of using their initiative and actually taking shots from outside the box they decided to keep doing the same thing which was playing straight into Lennon and Celtic's hands.