Champions League 2012-13 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
United qualified in the most lucky way ever really. Van Persie's goal was great though, best striker in the world.

What about Messi and Ronaldo? :obama:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They're not strikers.

Aren't forwards/stikers the same thing? :dawg: - Either way, without going too much into it. Yes he's a very good striker.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
Aren't forwards/stikers the same thing? :dawg: - Either way, without going too much into it. Yes he's a very good striker.

Nah. Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Neymar, they're all like CF's. They have freedom roles, they have no set position (Rooney does sometimes). They don't count really. I'm talking about flat out strikers like Van Persie, Falcao, Huntelaar, Balotelli, etc.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ah okay, I get it now. Yeah I agree that RVP is the best striker in the world and the moment.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Suprised no-one was discussing the football or tonight or were they discussing it somewhere else... :isee:

United lost 1-0
Chelsea lost 3-0

Chelsea are on the verge of being knocked out.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Can you see my sig? I'm having some viewing errors on Chrome, but Mozilla is a-okay?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
2ujAd.png

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I wonder why it keeps showing that. It's fine on mine which is Mozilla. I wonder if it's because it's a 4.1mb gif? But even then why can I see it.. :maybe:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
We were shite in the CL last year, and if we're going to defend like this we will get knocked out again. :lol1:

:true::smug::smug: