Champions League 2011/2012 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
to be brutally honest chelsea and arsenal have been resting on old squad players and not freshing things up, when they do they buy rejects or people who arn't in form, take arsenal for example Walcott has said he loves playing down the right center of a attack or even striker and not out wide, wenger refuses to do that and sticks him out wide, 2nd half of the arsenal v tottenham game he was played in his preferred posistion and absolutly raped! and with chelsea i can't understand why some players are still there Malouda,Bosingwa,Ferrera just to name a few, these teams need to start fresh and start looking at good transfer signings and not "prospects"

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
News to any Liverpool fans laughing at other teams failures in the Champions League, you couldn't even make it to the Europa League this year so I wonder who failed more?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I saw Dod piping up earlier in the thread when United and City got knocked out, thought I'd bring um back down to earth. Oh, and there's one place on earth that scousers barely see anymore, Europe.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Yeah, might as well rename them Liveinpast, cause thats all they ever fucking do.

Nice to see King Kenny making huge progress after spending £100m though.....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I saw Dod piping up earlier in the thread when United and City got knocked out, thought I'd bring um back down to earth. Oh, and there's one place on earth that scousers barely see anymore, Europe.

Good luck in the second rate cup mate, you'll need it

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck in the second rate cup mate, you'll need it

Second rate cup? Oh that's hilariously funny....not! Talking of second rate, I hope you enjoy supporting the second rate club in Liverpool, you might have to rob their trophy cabinet soon, I'm sure as a scouser you can do that ;).

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
A nice 7-0 win for Bayern Munich tonight against Basel. With Mario Gomez scoring 4 of the goals.

Inter Milan lost on away goals to Marseille.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Second rate cup? Oh that's hilariously funny....not! Talking of second rate, I hope you enjoy supporting the second rate club in Liverpool, you might have to rob their trophy cabinet soon, I'm sure as a scouser you can do that ;).

Second rate club in Liverpool? Not really but very soon, you will be the second rate club in Manchester

Lewb

Reaction score
3 goals says yes, you are second team in Liverpool. Even cardiff could score against Liverpool :p

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Since when have Everton done anything better then Liverpool? I have a lot more respect for Liverpool because they've actually achieved shit. Oh, and I'm fine being the second rate club in Manchester, because as we know, money will help for a little bit, then fuck you up, look at Chelsea and partially Real Madrid. Besides, even if we're the second rate club, Manchester as a City will be the best Footballing City in England whilst Liverpool will still be shit.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Since when have Everton done anything better then Liverpool? I have a lot more respect for Liverpool because they've actually achieved shit. Oh, and I'm fine being the second rate club in Manchester, because as we know, money will help for a little bit, then fuck you up, look at Chelsea and partially Real Madrid. Besides, even if we're the second rate club, Manchester as a City will be the best Footballing City in England whilst Liverpool will still be shit.

You're off your head, Real are well clear at the top of La Liga, are still in the Champions League. You can't be the best footballing city anywhere when you can't survive in Europe's second rate competition.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
You're off your head, Real are well clear at the top of La Liga, are still in the Champions League. You can't be the best footballing city anywhere when you can't survive in Europe's second rate competition.
You can't be the best Footballing City when you can't even make Europe, either of your teams.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
You can't be the best Footballing City when you can't even make Europe, either of your teams.

When did I say we where the best footballing city? Typical Mancs always jumping ahead of themselves

Pete

Reaction score
OK jumping in here to give my predictions for the quarters:

- Chelsea over Benfica (I don't like either one, but I'll be Benfica on this one - even though they're fierce rivals with my club Sporting CP - because I BLOODY HATE the Posh Brigade).
- Real Madrid over APOEL (duh)
- Barca over Milan (ADELANTE!)
- Bayern over Marseille (this will be the closest-fought and most interesting tie to follow)

Oh, and I'm an United fan. Since age 11 (I'm 26 now). So no claims of bandwagon jumping. The same goes for Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.