Champions League 2011/2012 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Barcelona won last night with two penalties scored. Now, I'm not usually a better man but I can see UefaLona doing whatever they can to make sure it's a Barca vs Madrid final and I could see Chelsea getting screwed over once more if they face Barca.. Bayern also advance and if Madrid go through, these two teams will face, will be an epic game.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Real are through. There's no way APOEL are scoring 3 goals at the Bernabeau.

Bayern/Real will be a good match. As will Chelsea/Barcelona, when Chelsea go through tonight.

Aniking

Reaction score
APOEL scoring 3 at the Bernabeu, keeping Real Madrid scoreless for 90 minutes, only to take it to extra time and needing to score once more AND not concede, again AT the Bernabeu, is simply impossible. In saying that, APOEL have been an amazing story this year, but I doubt they'll reach any great heights next season.

I wouldn't rule Benfica out completely as it's only a one goal deficit. If AVB was still in charge (they wouldn't be in the CL still) then you'd definitely consider this an even match. Di Matteo has really turned things around, and you'd think Chelsea would manage to get through. I'd say 2-1 to Chelsea.

Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich and Barcelona vs. Chelsea sounds fucking awesome.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
So, Chelsea won and so did Real.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Chelsea are going to get screwed again, Mourinhio said it himself, the only teams he can see in the final are Barcelona and then Madrid or Bayern, Madrid obviously for the El Classico once more or Bayern because it's at home. But yeah I do see Chelsea getting screwed by Uefalona and there being stuff worked to get it to be an El Classico or Bayern at home, so either Bayern or Madrid will probably be screwed by Ref's.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
So Chelsea have finally won the Champion's League on penalties, after they didn't deserve to win the game. Bayern should've won that game easily, but blew their chances. I'd of put money on Robben scoring the Penalty in Extra Time but he missed.

So Abramovich finally has the trophy he's wanted since he fist took over at Chelsea, Spurs miss out on the CL next season and go into the Europa League again and surely Di Matteo will be given the job full-time now.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
They were battered 99% of the game.

Disgusted at the result, but at least Spurs don't get Champs Lg.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Very happy for Di Matteo, he's a quality manager. Drogba & Cech were excellent

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Drogba wasn't awesome for me. I don't know how he ended up being Man of the Match.

IMO, Ashley Cole was the Man of the Match for Chelsea.

All Drogba did was score the equalizer and the winning penalty in the shootout.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Drogba wasn't awesome for me. I don't know how he ended up being Man of the Match.

IMO, Ashley Cole was the Man of the Match for Chelsea.

All Drogba did was score the equalizer and the winning penalty in the shootout.

Where you watching a different game? Cole wasn't very good & Drogba was excellent throughout, bringing it down and playing well.

DENPAZ0R

Reaction score
I am a Chelsea fan since 2003, I just can't express my feelings enough.

DENPAZ0R

Reaction score
Guess you're a glory hunter then, seeing as that was when the club was bought by Abromovich.
Sorry, got confused, 2006.
But I always liked Chelsea, even from 2003, but I came strong when they bought Shevchenko in 2006, my favorite player, he is from my nation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.