Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Now can we get back on Wang plz, thx

What were your thoughts on the read I gave you about Wang that you asked for?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What were your thoughts on the read I gave you about Wang that you asked for?
I probably missed it when I was trying to catch up lol, gimme a sec

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all my thoughts on Banez play came before his claim and then I said I didn't wanna lynch a hider claim d1

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
IT'S FUNNY YOU ASK!

I'm not at all familiar with him as a player.

I found his interaction with Barry in his first few posts a bit weird, almost like he was looking for acknowledgement from him. Might have been his 2nd post? Where he mentions Barry bodying people.

What I did notice, is that here:

He says he's seen Barry mention about bodying people a couple of times. Barry has only threatened to body people twice in this game.

1st occurrence: 12:28am

Wangs 2nd post of the game follows as this at 12:41am.

The 2nd bodying soft didn't come until 2:30am

:hmm:
You think him and barry might be aligned?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Pretty sure I had given reasons to town read Banez before the claim, can't read back cause I'm on mobile someone else pls defend me

Not in order, but that's quick search of posts you mentioned Banez in

unvote
vote banez

just gonna point out that I correctly town read banez the last few games and went against the grain to do so View attachment 4997

seriously bbl
not sure I see scum banez sussing magic like this out of the gate tbh, made the same point about him last game with his early poyser suspicion iirc
what did you get? what was the point of that flurry of aggression? was it to make poyser town read you because if so mission accomplished

does scum Wang Chung openly point out a potential role soft like this early on for no reason??
this was a good post we should lynch poyser
mate if he 360'd he'd be buddying poyser again

E-V sussing poyser after getting the town read from him does seem a bit odd if he's scum
lol aight I think EV is just town

I still don't know what this settled. I asked Banez and he just replied with "Yes" ???
1. Alco
2. E-V
3. Lawls
4. Ace Dalton
5. PHEN0M
6. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Christian Cage - VT
8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken - gravedigger

10. Lethal Banks
12. Rugrat
13. Poyser
14. Wangus Chung
15. Banez - hider
16. Big Man
17. Showtime

wow a lot of people need to start playing still

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd actually say to the contrary CP pushes Banez a fair bit after the claim, he questions some stuff he says as not making any sense. which looks better I think if you're trying to stay on Hider's good side which you would be as scum

Big Man does similar stuff which also looks decent

Actually Magic is the most antagonistic and seems to be straight up telling Banez what to do, I don't think you antagonize a hider like this if you're scum so that's town points for Magic although within his range as scum i'd say

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You think him and barry might be aligned?

I think it's weird that he came out of nowhere, picked up on a soft that was posted once about bodying people, said he's noticed it a couple of times and then didn't do much after that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think the rugrat point was good but is that gonna happen today realistically

think we should just lynch poyser tbh
opps meant banez
well I don't really wanna lynch a hider claim tbh
not sure I see scum banez sussing magic like this out of the gate tbh, made the same point about him last game with his early poyser suspicion iirc
what did you get? what was the point of that flurry of aggression? was it to make poyser town read you because if so mission accomplished

does scum Wang Chung openly point out a potential role soft like this early on for no reason??

Nope

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'd actually say to the contrary CP pushes Banez a fair bit after the claim, he questions some stuff he says as not making any sense. which looks better I think if you're trying to stay on Hider's good side which you would be as scum

Big Man does similar stuff which also looks decent

Actually Magic is the most antagonistic and seems to be straight up telling Banez what to do, I don't think you antagonize a hider like this if you're scum so that's town points for Magic although within his range as scum i'd say
Haza is town

Poyser is fucking scum fucking liar piece of fucking oh man someone better hold me back

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think it's weird that he came out of nowhere, picked up on a soft that was posted once about bodying people, said he's noticed it a couple of times and then didn't do much after that
Yeah it is a bit. I really don’t see barry as scum tho; but could be he thought it would look like he was doing stuff if he pointed out that he picked it up. I don’t really see the motivation in just pointing it out as town which is what he did iirc

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
and then I sussed him again in the two following posts lmao way to leave that out of your narrative you dishonest swine
actually I think one of the times you sussed Banez was literally in the same post as the one he already quoted something from :hayden3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
and then I sussed him again in the two following posts lmao way to leave that out of your narrative you dishonest swine
I was just showing it came after the claim, which is exactly what I said lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.