Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
But I feel like you're operating under the assumption that Wang is the QT leader here? Does that seem likely lmao

^^^
@Showtime thoughts on Big Man & Haza's counter points?

i think yall went on way too fucking long.

i still think big man is town and if poyser's info is true big man is probably town and even if poyser is scum it still probably makes big man town(altho ive seen poyser do stupid shit as scum before with the idea that town wouldnt consider it so that's kinda bleh).

IT'S FUNNY YOU ASK!

I'm not at all familiar with him as a player.

I found his interaction with Barry in his first few posts a bit weird, almost like he was looking for acknowledgement from him. Might have been his 2nd post? Where he mentions Barry bodying people.

What I did notice, is that here:

He says he's seen Barry mention about bodying people a couple of times. Barry has only threatened to body people twice in this game.

1st occurrence: 12:28am

Wangs 2nd post of the game follows as this at 12:41am.

The 2nd bodying soft didn't come until 2:30am

:hmm:

evans i like the way you make cases, but please remember when you are focusing in on people consider both sides. consider why they might be town and what potential town motivations could be. you sometimes get lost in just zoning in on people completely without consider the idea they might be town. i know in your head it weakens your argument or whatever, but it is more likely to result in a correct read.

poyser probably the SK then and went for the 2-for-1

idk why you suggested this.

Any excuse to bring it up

Also I’ve no reason to troll or vote Banez if he’s defending me - if other people are voting me and I’m town with him being scum, there’s no reason for him not to follow.

additionally, my great record on reading Banez isn’t what it once was.

are you just lurking and not adding stuff?

magic pls stop mentioning me it looks sus

imagine if we were scum together, WE COULD DO ANYTHING AND TALK OURSELVES OUT OF ANY SITUATION.

or so they say.

:pogba how does that make him town

someone not going anywhere=not likely to have a scum role that would be used.

depends on the sort of roles scum have tho as certain x-shot roles you dont want to use night 1.

Why wouldn't you track me after I claimed VT (and def wouldn't be going anywhere) when you were sus of me all day Poyser?

I agree it makes it likely Big Man isn't scum if you're telling the truth though bc scum most likely would have used most roles D1 depending on what they had, but this is odd usage to me

i wasnt aware you claimed vt until now lel.

chris what do you think of rugrat?

You're reading too much into the point I am making.

His role PM was given as scum. He knew he was scum and he knew he was a traitor. Comparing how he approaches his games as a traitor vs how he approaches games where he is town should definitely be considered, no?

sure i agree, but only to an extent. having teammates and knowing who they are is what influences your game to change more than anything else as scum. in that traitor game he got his teammate lynched on day 1. as scum he would not have gotten his teammate lynch day 1 as he wouldnt have made a big case on them, you feel me?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Evans’ cases are pretty much copy pasta of my cases back in the day lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Showtime I don't hate the Rugrat direction, if he's town then it seems like he's just not into the game at all (which I think he may have mentioned being busy) but he also got mad a couple games ago when he was pushed for inactivity and criticized that strategy. I believe he was town that game (I can't even remember which one it was though, fairly recent), so I'd expect him to have similar thoughts on it here but he hasn't which I thought odd since it's a similar situation.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^^^

i still think big man is town and if poyser's info is true big man is probably town and even if poyser is scum it still probably makes big man town(altho ive seen poyser do stupid shit as scum before with the idea that town wouldnt consider it so that's kinda bleh).

evans i like the way you make cases, but please remember when you are focusing in on people consider both sides. consider why they might be town and what potential town motivations could be. you sometimes get lost in just zoning in on people completely without consider the idea they might be town. i know in your head it weakens your argument or whatever, but it is more likely to result in a correct read.

idk why you suggested this.

are you just lurking and not adding stuff?

imagine if we were scum together, WE COULD DO ANYTHING AND TALK OURSELVES OUT OF ANY SITUATION.

or so they say.

someone not going anywhere=not likely to have a scum role that would be used.

depends on the sort of roles scum have tho as certain x-shot roles you dont want to use night 1.

i wasnt aware you claimed vt until now lel.

chris what do you think of rugrat?

sure i agree, but only to an extent. having teammates and knowing who they are is what influences your game to change more than anything else as scum. in that traitor game he got his teammate lynched on day 1. as scum he would not have gotten his teammate lynch day 1 as he wouldnt have made a big case on them, you feel me?

so whats your opinion on poyser now

Ace

Reaction score
Big Man is pretty much the most confirmed town r/n since Poyser's report would suggest Big Man is town or some weird Maf role with no night ability (unlikely).
This is true no matter whether Poyser is town or maf. [Yes I know this is largely what has already been said by Magic but just reiterating.]
I still like Poyser as town given his votes on me on d1 which seems unnecessary for a mafia to do and cos generally his play has felt town.
Haza is growing on me.
Still don't like Rugrat. He's continued talking largely about meta and shit which feels like easy maf copout.
I also don't like Craig being so trolly in his posting because this feels like he's trying too hard to act like a relaxed townie. Not sure I've ever played with him though so maybe this is standard.

Showtime

Reaction score
hold on guys my internet went down so I'm stuck on mobile

also scum roletracker is a thing for you JOKERS

^

also if there was a watcher on me and you have info it would be great to share that info

if you werent on me then obviously dont say anything

Poyser strikes me as a fellow playing his usual town game based off his usage and posting and play. Lethal can be town for now because he's actively looking to pursue people and feels like he's scumhunting. You can disagree, I don't really care.

breh why yall so hostile to questions that facilitate discussion

what do you think of rugrat?

if poyser is scum who would you look at?

I'd actually say to the contrary CP pushes Banez a fair bit after the claim, he questions some stuff he says as not making any sense. which looks better I think if you're trying to stay on Hider's good side which you would be as scum

Big Man does similar stuff which also looks decent

Actually Magic is the most antagonistic and seems to be straight up telling Banez what to do, I don't think you antagonize a hider like this if you're scum so that's town points for Magic although within his range as scum i'd say

what's the point in giving me town points and then saying they dont even matter?!

Haza is town

Poyser is fucking scum fucking liar piece of fucking oh man someone better hold me back
tumblr_mfl8bwAPvM1rglcgso1_500.gif

i still wanna get a claim from rugrat so can we do that yall?

vote rugrat

rugrat is also someone poyser kinda avoided to go in depth on unlike all his other votes. he voted him last phase then dipped iirc.

Ace

Reaction score
@Showtime I don't hate the Rugrat direction, if he's town then it seems like he's just not into the game at all (which I think he may have mentioned being busy) but he also got mad a couple games ago when he was pushed for inactivity and criticized that strategy. I believe he was town that game (I can't even remember which one it was though, fairly recent), so I'd expect him to have similar thoughts on it here but he hasn't which I thought odd since it's a similar situation.
It's not inactivity though, he's made a number of posts, he's just adding very little substance imo. Coasting.

I have absolutely no read on Magic ftr but tbf neither do any of you, it seems, as everything is 'seems town but in scum range' which is a nice way of saying y'all have nfi how to differentiate town magic from scum magic lmao

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Big Man is pretty much the most confirmed town r/n since Poyser's report would suggest Big Man is town or some weird Maf role with no night ability (unlikely).
This is true no matter whether Poyser is town or maf. [Yes I know this is largely what has already been said by Magic but just reiterating.]
I still like Poyser as town given his votes on me on d1 which seems unnecessary for a mafia to do and cos generally his play has felt town.
Haza is growing on me.
Still don't like Rugrat. He's continued talking largely about meta and shit which feels like easy maf copout.
I also don't like Craig being so trolly in his posting because this feels like he's trying too hard to act like a relaxed townie. Not sure I've ever played with him though so maybe this is standard.

Or he just didn't use a power last night.. :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^

also if there was a watcher on me and you have info it would be great to share that info

if you werent on me then obviously dont say anything

breh why yall so hostile to questions that facilitate discussion

what do you think of rugrat?

if poyser is scum who would you look at?

what's the point in giving me town points and then saying they dont even matter?!

tumblr_mfl8bwAPvM1rglcgso1_500.gif

i still wanna get a claim from rugrat so can we do that yall?

vote rugrat

rugrat is also someone poyser kinda avoided to go in depth on unlike all his other votes. he voted him last phase then dipped iirc.
I never voted rugrat

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also quite funny that CP started randomly accusing me of SK for ?? Reasons and then pivoted to Roletracker :bosque

Showtime

Reaction score
It's not inactivity though, he's made a number of posts, he's just adding very little substance imo. Coasting.

I have absolutely no read on Magic ftr but tbf neither do any of you, it seems, as everything is 'seems town but in scum range' which is a nice way of saying y'all have nfi how to differentiate town magic from scum magic lmao

i can read me, im town.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
^^^

I appreciate this, will take it on board - thanks dude.

Re: the last part, yeah absolutely. I think sometimes that when I try to explain things, I make them very wordy and it skews the intention of the post. My consideration of the traitor game was simply meant to be "he was a traitor here, he would have been operating a town meta until he is recruited or he's the last scum left alive. How does this compare to games when he is town and his town meta is natural?"

Status
Not open for further replies.