Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And for whoever asked I nixed the big man wagon early because it was started by 2 town reads of mine anyway (EV and Jeff) and wanted to push Wang instead

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So I just tie myself to a teammate that is likely to get lynched for ??? gain? :swaggyp

gonna be honest, I typed it out originally thinking "that's a wild thought you can't really back up yet" and then switched tabs where it hadn't deleted, posting a reply to a quote and then saw I had left it half written

:bosque

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And for whoever asked I nixed the big man wagon early because it was started by 2 town reads of mine anyway (EV and Jeff) and wanted to push Wang instead
pushing a man with a 3 month old isn't very cash money breh

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just wouldn’t do it lol, there’s way more risk than possible gain there lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because 90% of scum players have a role and they tend to use them lol. The scenarios are either he’s a mafia goon (very rare in this section), a ninja (plausible but would be a huge coincidence) or he is scum and they didn’t use his role for whatever reason which is just really unlikely

could be he just has a day role though :draper2 i.e executioner, day kill, mayor etc...

But listen, why not have big man claim, and if he claims anything other than vt or doing nothing, THEN you catcg/clear him? A bit suss

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
could be he just has a day role though :draper2 i.e executioner, day kill, mayor etc...

But listen, why not have big man claim, and if he claims anything other than vt or doing nothing, THEN you catcg/clear him? A bit suss

This is the money right here p much and where i'm at right now asides from the Chris vote/not realising he had claimed VT :francis

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

This.

Or that he didn't use his role lmao.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Would he claim anything other than a VT if he has a say role lol? I already said I didn’t mind his play anyway

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
hold on guys my internet went down so I'm stuck on mobile

also scum roletracker is a thing for you JOKERS

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Would he claim anything other than a VT if he has a say role lol? I already said I didn’t mind his play anyway

im not sure a 3rd vt claim would be that palatable, no. And if you didn't mind his play, then why did you track him "to get a grasp on the inactives"

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
see this is what i find bullshit

you legit troll to troll. you dont care about circumstance.

again, literally last game, you trolled me just to troll.

game before that when i was indy, you were trolling me well onto into the game and then, towards the end of that night phase, decided, "ok enough ya i dont think magic is actually scum".
I troll as scum too. I just don’t troll people who are town reading me when I’m potentially under pressure.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

But if you like his play why track him instead of other people you were sus about?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Jeff with dat ninja

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im not sure a 3rd vt claim would be that palatable, no. And if you didn't mind his play, then why did you track him "to get a grasp on the inactives"
Not minding his play =/= having a town read. I think not minding his play + the result cements him as town to me. Without the result I don’t really feel strongly on him either way. Plus my options were pretty much him/Rugrat/lethal/OMB/lawls and he was the first one I thought of after OMB repped in for PHEN0M. Essentially it would’ve been down to him or Rugrat anyway as I’m not gonna bother wasting a role on OMB or lethal and I thought lawls looked pretty good when he was here

Status
Not open for further replies.