Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The combination of your votes is what piques my curiousity though. Your original vote makes sense, but then consistently going back to it despite me not showing up was curious.

It's really not that big a deal yet but I'm just poking around.
Well your posts give me a scum read. I can’t control you showing up or not. I think you’re scum so I’m going to vote. You not showing up is not gonna change my read is it? If anything it would do the opposite? Am I not supposed to vote people that don’t show up ever? Seems like that would make it pretty easy for scum no?

Ace

Reaction score
Here are all of Rugrat's posts.

Hmm unsure on Banez’s confidence on Haza. Personally, I think it more likely makes him tonw

Hello, yeah Banez can be town. No reason to claim an often policy lynched role when he isn’t under major suspicion

This feels fairly pedestrian, and tbph I'm suspicious of the fact that he was quick to jump to Banez' defence. Could easily be a mafia trying to look good by the time of a flip.

Haven’t really had time to sink my teeth into the game. I don’t really buy this narrative that I only troll as town though. In my last scum game (Nintendo) I spent the entire first day trolling. I don’t really think we should follow Magic’s idea on my meta too seriously, he doesn’t have the best record against me when I’m scum either

First post of more than a sentence. And it really doesn't do much except talk about his own meta.

Feeling Jeff as town

Most people were saying this. No reasoning. Filler.

CP if you think Poyser is scum are you not reading Ace as town? Surely a scum Poyser isn’t going to push a lynch on a token inactive if it’s a teammate

Egging others on rather than providing his own input.

I wasn’t sure as some like me only do town read lists even though we may have scum reads

More meta talk.

I was town zero trolling

I was scum much trolling

The idea that people are more amiable as scum is something that’s mentioned all the time which is why I wouldn’t fall for it.

In fact one of the times that Odo caught me early he noted that I was more frequently trolling early and standing out, as opposed to making game related posts as town

More meta talk.

I never said it was or wasn’t alignment indicative, just providing counter evidence to Magic saying it was

More meta talk.

Do you not think Magic could replicate his scum hunting play as mafia himself? He has won scum player of the year multiple timss

Again asking others for input; not providing anything himself.

Your case on me sucks.

Vig shouldn’t shoot tonight since we only have one role outed

Filler.

No. He should either say outright or not at all. If town can work it out, scum will work it out. It only takes one member of the scum QT to figure it out for them all to know
Meta talk.

He has made 13 posts but said almost nothing other than talk about player meta and random filler. He feels like he is coasting.

Ace

Reaction score
Well your posts give me a scum read. I can’t control you showing up or not. I think you’re scum so I’m going to vote. You not showing up is not gonna change my read is it? If anything it would do the opposite? Am I not supposed to vote people that don’t show up ever? Seems like that would make it pretty easy for scum no?
Usually when things start to approach crunch time you don't try to vote for the guy that literally noone else has voted for the entire day phase. Even if I was your major suss.

I'm not doubting you thought i could be maf, but persisting with the vote in the face of little-to-no support seemed strange.

As I said before, this could just as easy be a town play trying to fish for reactions from others, seeing who is willing to pile on, etc. And your overall play has felt town to me. But I know you're a good player and don't want to give you too much leeway.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The only other option was banez and I read him town so I wasn’t going to go there. You’re kind of right, getting no support is why I hopped off of chris, but when I was leaving there thread there seemed to be some appetite to lynch you and I tried to get opinions before I voted and left, most of which were positive which is why I was ok with it.
the Rugrat wagon took off after I went to sleep so not entirely sure what I would’ve done if it took off sooner. I don’t have a strong read on him but I liked his posts on banez because I agreed with them. I probably would’ve voted tho when it seemed like that or a no lynch

speaking of Rugrat, don’t you put any weight into the fact that Rugrat defended Banez I think before anybody else did? Like it’a his only bit of play that’s not focused on meta or filler or himself and it should be a good look for him, but you’ve dismissed it as weird. What’s weird about it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh I suppose you’ve said it could be maf trying to look good off a flip which is fair. It usually doesn’t tske much for banez to get lynched lol

Ace

Reaction score
It was hardly Rugrat trying to change the vote, though. It was just sort of slipped in there.

I'm not overly sold on anyone, tbh, and I'm self-aware enough to know that I'm not particularly qualified to impose my reads upon others in the early game given I've only actually played a couple of games with you guys.

This is why I'm poking and prodding and seeing what sticks. I haven't liked Rugrat's coasting, and something feels off about Haza from my previous experiences with him.

Reactions: Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Chris (1) - Poyser
Rugrat (1) - Ace

21.5 hours remaining in Day 2.
With 14 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
On one hand I'm not feeling Ace with these "they feel off" posts, but then he backs them up with receipts and it makes me second guess my second guess - fourth guess?

Ace

Reaction score
On one hand I'm not feeling Ace with these "they feel off" posts, but then he backs them up with receipts and it makes me second guess my second guess - fourth guess?
Third guess.

Also you don't need to stress, I'll save you the hassle - I'm town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye and he did eventually give receipts for his haza feeling as well iirc so I’m definitely feeling better about him.

also may be ego driven here but I don’t see ace as scum having finally got me to back off him then starts prodding me to get my attention again lmao, that’s madness

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Alco - Lethalv2
2. E-V
3. Lawls < tho this is kinda an old read at this point and PoE is starting to look a little unkind so I want to see more
4. Ace Dalton
6. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Christian Cage
8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken
11. CraigPelton
12. Rugrat
14. Wangus Chung
16. Big Man
17. Showtime

This is about where I’m at currently. I’ve downgraded CP down to null. Still pretty sure he’s town if Chris does end up being scum because that’s not a scum/scum interaction I’m pretty sure, but I’ve downgraded him because I don’t really like his play around banez in hindsight as I’ve already explained. Magic light blue based off of feel and also I think he’s got something with Wang here. I’m downgrading barry from solid blue because he’s obviously not a vig unless he didn’t shoot last night and him being a bodyguard hardly makes him confirmed town. I still like him for town based on play though mostly.

Also.... I just realised chris has already claimed VT :heston

vote wang

So I’m gonna go here for now instead.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I forgot to mention magic’s point about Wang too but he had this town read of magic “based on play’ and couldn’t really say any more on it when pressed, but if you’ve played with magic before (and I’m pretty sure he has) then not sure you’d want to give him an easy town read particularly when he hadn’t even done anything up to that point so doesn’t massively make sense. And then the post he made about Rugrat which I quoted earlier as well

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Ace can be town, clearly putting in the research into his cases I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.