• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Once per night, up to twice during the course of this game, you may hide behind another player. Doing so will render you immune to killing attempts targeting you that night.
If the player you hide behind is shot that night, you will die even if the other player survives the shot. If you hide behind a non-Vampire Hunters Aligned player, you will die as well (affected by Investigation Immunity).

So Banez did NOT hide behind me, or else he'd still be alive.

He hid behind scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
So Banez did NOT hide behind me, or else he'd still be alive.

He hid behind scum.
Read the line literally right below what you bolded lol

normally I wouldn’t really buy you being shot, but having read banez’ posts back I don’t think it was exactly difficult to work out who he was hiding behind lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
vote chris

i still think this is the best course of action tbh. I’ve liked ace’s posts since he came back which has earned him a stay of execution for me. Not completely sold as I know he’s a good player (he did win as SK in his first game) but it’s def enough to focus on others for a bit

Ace

Why would you soft who you're hiding behind anyway; all you're doing is making things easier for mafia to get a double kill with little benefit to town.

Because if town can work out who you're softing, then mafia can too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Eh I haven’t found the actual wagon yet but I chose CPs posts to use to try and find it as I remember him being on it and I find it weird he seemed to have a lot of reasons to read banez scum and dismissed my defence of banez to keep the wagon going, but then after the claim (which obviously wasn’t gonna be lynched) he then found a reason to town read banez lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Why would you soft who you're hiding behind anyway; all you're doing is making things easier for mafia to get a double kill with little benefit to town.

Because if town can work out who you're softing, then mafia can too.
It’s tough because if you don’t soft and then hide behind scum and die then how would Town know who you hid behind?

it’s a lot harder when your role is outed tbh. If you’re outed then you should probably focus on trying to confirm town than catch scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
1594881107531.png

Ace

It’s tough because if you don’t soft and then hide behind scum and die then how would Town know who you hid behind?

it’s a lot harder when your role is outed tbh. If you’re outed then you should probably focus on trying to confirm town than catch scum
Well yes, my point is premised upon him being outed.

Status
Not open for further replies.