• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
vote chris

i still think this is the best course of action tbh. I’ve liked ace’s posts since he came back which has earned him a stay of execution for me. Not completely sold as I know he’s a good player (he did win as SK in his first game) but it’s def enough to focus on others for a bit
You're a sweetie pie.

Ace

Reaction score
...That said, Poyser, I STILL find it slightly strange that you voted for me three times despite me being inactive and therefore a flip really not showing much.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh ok the banez wagon didn’t actually take off lol he had like 2 votes when he claimed, that’s disappointing. Chris actually doesn’t look bad around banez but unsure how much weight to give it as he literally asked me why not banez before he made a decision himself and I think I made a compelling argument for why banez is town. Think I wanna get a claim here tho and then go from there

also I saw a magic post on Wang when reading back and I think there might be something there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
...That said, Poyser, I STILL find it slightly strange that you voted for me three times despite me being inactive and therefore a flip really not showing much.
I don’t really care what your flip shows me if I think you’re scum lol and especially towards the end of day, I wasn’t getting any bites on chris and the counter wagon seemed to be banez who I didn’t want to lynch.
Also my read didn’t have anything to do with your activity, it was that your explanation for reading haza scum was weak and super generic and then when I pressed you for examples of stuff that made you think so, you disappeared

Ace

Reaction score
Oh ok the banez wagon didn’t actually take off lol he had like 2 votes when he claimed, that’s disappointing. Chris actually doesn’t look bad around banez but unsure how much weight to give it as he literally asked me why not banez before he made a decision himself and I think I made a compelling argument for why banez is town. Think I wanna get a claim here tho and then go from there

also I saw a magic post on Wang when reading back and I think there might be something there
I'm not reading too much into people sussing Banez as he did look suss, so I understand town doing it, while for maf its obviously beneficial.

I'm pretty neutral on Chris ATM.

Wang seems fine so far imo, leaning town although he hasn't posted much so there isn't much to go on.

TBH I'd like to hear a bit from Rugrat. Something about him has felt off so far.

Vote Rugrat

Ace

Reaction score
I don’t really care what your flip shows me if I think you’re scum lol and especially towards the end of day, I wasn’t getting any bites on chris and the counter wagon seemed to be banez who I didn’t want to lynch.
Also my read didn’t have anything to do with your activity, it was that your explanation for reading haza scum was weak and super generic and then when I pressed you for examples of stuff that made you think so, you disappeared

You started voting me with a long time before the end of the day though.

And tbph on D1 any reads are relatively a shot in the dark so I feel its usually more beneficial to at least go for a guy that, regardless of flip, will give us extensive information on other players upon lynch.

It just seems strange to me that you'd prioritise your gut feel over extensive information available to be gleamed by town.

Speaking of, what’s your updated read on haza, Ace?
Still maf-lean. Nothing to change my mind from him so far.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
From the last game I played with regret he was obnoxious and seemed to make weird comments and he was scum that game. I read part of the one game where Grim/Barry had to make statements dealing with 2012 being the goat year. I think Rugrat was similar in that game and was scum again.

I think I have read 2 posts of his since tha game has started which I know I don't have many more. But one said hello and then one about the hider role.

Would I drop a vote down on him right now I probably would as I haven't seen anything to suggest he is either or yet and haven't seen him offer much other than a hider can do other things than just hide behind someone.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
This is a lot of word salad for an I don’t know lol. Especially as he mentions 2 games of Rugrat where he was “obnoxious and making weird comments” and was scum. At least one of these is wrong as he was town in WS Mafia, but that’s kinda irrelevant to the point here. Wangus thinks Rugrat was scum 2 times and making these kinds of posts, which he HASNT done this game and instead of concluding a town read or lean or something, he concludes an I don’t know and yeah I would vote there. Of course, he doesn’t vote there lol he disappears until night

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You started voting me with a long time before the end of the day though.

And tbph on D1 any reads are relatively a shot in the dark so I feel its usually more beneficial to at least go for a guy that, regardless of flip, will give us extensive information on other players upon lynch.

It just seems strange to me that you'd prioritise your gut feel over extensive information available to be gleamed by town.

Still maf-lean. Nothing to change my mind from him so far.
Yes, I voted you a long time before day ended, with the hopes that you would show up and address my vote and post some more to see if you could change my mind. Am I supposed to predict that you’re not going to show up for the rest of the day? :swaggyp

as for the second part, I consider you wrong so not much to address there.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not reading too much into people sussing Banez as he did look suss, so I understand town doing it, while for maf its obviously beneficial.

I'm pretty neutral on Chris ATM.

Wang seems fine so far imo, leaning town although he hasn't posted much so there isn't much to go on.

TBH I'd like to hear a bit from Rugrat. Something about him has felt off so far.

Vote Rugrat
Can you expand on what feels off?

Ace

Reaction score
Yes, I voted you a long time before day ended, with the hopes that you would show up and address my vote and post some more to see if you could change my mind. Am I supposed to predict that you’re not going to show up for the rest of the day? :swaggyp

as for the second part, I consider you wrong so not much to address there.
The combination of your votes is what piques my curiousity though. Your original vote makes sense, but then consistently going back to it despite me not showing up was curious.

It's really not that big a deal yet but I'm just poking around.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In fact I have no idea what you’re accusing me of ace lmao. Doesn’t seem to make much sense. You seem to be accusing me of voting my scum read over somebody I actively think is town? :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.