Casket match set for Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think there was anything wrong with Bryan being thrown out in itself. I think it was stupid because they should've known it would've made people turn on the match, but it doesn't bury DB imo. I would've also preferred DB stayed longer, he's entertaining, but it doesn't hurt him.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't think there was anything wrong with Bryan being thrown out in itself. I think it was stupid because they should've known it would've made people turn on the match, but it doesn't bury DB imo. I would've also preferred DB stayed longer, he's entertaining, but it doesn't hurt him.

Correct.

He should've just stayed longer, that's all.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
That casket match was ehhh, but to be frank (Be KITT!) I've only enjoyed one casket match ever and that had HBK in them. This certainly wasn't as painfully slow as the olden bouts of yore.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think it would be nicer to just have someone outside the rumble screw bryan(sheamus?) just so he doesn't look like a noob for getting thrown out so early