Casket match set for Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like Bryan a ton, dude. I'm not making any argument against him or against little men in wrestling.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If he loses they're not happy. If he wins, they're happy but if he started winning too much then OH NOES he'd be Super Bryan and that would be bad. He better be careful, their love is fickle and a new midget who does some of Benoit's moves could be on the horizon.
idk what you're talking about...I'm all for this match. I feel that this win will be good for Bryan and then he can move past Kane and hopefully have some great build up for Mania....I'm hoping that he fights The Rock (here's to wishing) at Mania....that would be simply amazing....imagine the promos between those 2....

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In my opinion: The problem isn't if Bryan is booked to win all the time or not, rather how he is booked to win. A wrestler who wins a lot but uses different means to win is fine. It becomes an issue when the booking becomes particularly Cena-ish and it is the same thing week in and out. And blame for that has to be put at least in part on the booker, not just the talent himself.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
idk what you're talking about...I'm all for this match. I feel that this win will be good for Bryan and then he can move past Kane and hopefully have some great build up for Mania....I'm hoping that he fights The Rock (here's to wishing) at Mania....that would be simply amazing....imagine the promos between those 2....
Lesnar vs Reigns, Bryan vs Rock and Sting vs Triple H... That triple main event would make for the best PPV of all time. Add in some good micard stuff including Ziggler vs Barrett, Cena vs Rusev, Mizdow vs Miz/Cody vs Goldust and Usos vs Ascension... Damn it, that is awesome.

Reactions: edge4ever

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Bryan vs Rock sounds fun!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lesnar vs Reigns, Bryan vs Rock and Sting vs Triple H... That triple main event would make for the best PPV of all time. Add in some good micard stuff including Ziggler vs Barrett, Cena vs Rusev, Mizdow vs Miz/Cody vs Goldust and Usos vs Ascension... Damn it, that is awesome.
dude, it would sell and make up for Bryan's loss in the Rumble....it would be an amazing Mania....the potential to be the best yet.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't know what's up. They have him eliminated quickly like a jobber, then all Monday night during a canceled raw, the hype match for the next live event is Daniel Bryan. They obviously know who/what the fans will tune into see.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't know what's up. They have him eliminated quickly like a jobber, then all Monday night during a canceled raw, the hype match for the next live event is Daniel Bryan. They obviously know who/what the fans will tune into see.

If Bryan wasn't eliminated quickly and like some typical jabroni, then maybe, just maybe they wouldn't have booed the hell outta Reigns.

That's the thing that pisses me off, Bryan's shitty little elimination and not Reigns' victory.

Reactions: edge4ever

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Merged the threads into one

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really want to see WWE allow Bryan to expand his move-set. Maybe many don't know the true type of performer he is. Seems like E has everyone go to their 5 moves of doom and then over. Bryan vs Rollins Ironman match would be moty. Please, 2015.... Please

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
IMO, Vince wants to use D-Bry to get ratings on Smackdown and get fans tuning in, but wants to keep him away from the main event spot because he's not the guy he has handpicked to be the man, because he's a small indie guy. Kinda sucks... Even after The YES! Movement, Vince can't see that we want to see D-Bry get main event matches more than ever. He used D-Bry to do a shitty Network promo and then uses his epic return from injury to boost Royal Rumble buyrates before dumping him out.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
IMO, Vince wants to use D-Bry to get ratings on Smackdown and get fans tuning in, but wants to keep him away from the main event spot because he's not the guy he has handpicked to be the man, because he's a small indie guy. Kinda sucks... Even after The YES! Movement, Vince can't see that we want to see D-Bry get main event matches more than ever. He used D-Bry to do a shitty Network promo and then uses his epic return from injury to boost Royal Rumble buyrates before dumping him out.
Exactly!!!

They had Bryan return to Raw (flagship show) just to have him promote the Rumble and tell everyone he was in it....getting fans hopes up and excited...only to have him eliminated in like 5 minutes?!!?!?

What bs and a cheap tactic by WWE.

I knw Vince is trying to get ratings....but these mistakes will catch up with him....once fans begin booing their whole program night in and out, they'll get it, hopefully.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Exactly!!!

They had Bryan return to Raw (flagship show) just to have him promote the Rumble and tell everyone he was in it....getting fans hopes up and excited...only to have him eliminated in like 5 minutes?!!?!?

What bs and a cheap tactic by WWE.

I knw Vince is trying to get ratings....but these mistakes will catch up with him....once fans begin booing their whole program night in and out, they'll get it, hopefully.

Yep, I'm hoping Vince will let it go sooner rather than later and then I hope Triple H can try and improve things. Judging by how he runs NXT, he's not a saint who will make no mistakes but he's more into the times and knows what the fans want. WWE need to treat Bryan like he's a true main eventer; kinda makes me want Rock vs Bryan even more now. Also, what's up with the Smackdown rematches? I'd rather see Cesaro vs Bryan, Kidd vs Bryan or Harper vs Bryan in the Smackdown main event rather than Corporate Kane vs Bryan [HASHTAG]#2121312[/HASHTAG].

Reactions: Prince Bálor