Casket match set for Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I
Me neither.

Hopefully this whole Bryan/Kane saga ends that way
i hope to God it does. I hate Kane now and that's beside the point. Bryan needs a real feud with some good talent, like a huge match with the freaking rock!!!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I

i hope to God it does. I hate Kane now and that's beside the point. Bryan needs a real feud with some good talent, like a huge match with the freaking rock!!!

Aye, Bryan vs Rocky sounds interesting as hell. But I think we're gonna get Bryan vs Wyatt or Bryan vs Sheamus at Mania instead. Or maybe not and Bryan somehow miraculously gets added into the ME.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't know what's up. They have him eliminated quickly like a jobber, then all Monday night during a canceled raw, the hype match for the next live event is Daniel Bryan. They obviously know who/what the fans will tune into see.

Like a jobber? LOL ok. Zack Ryder... that's a jobber elimination. You're being just a TAD oversensitive about Daniel Bryan not winning the royal rumble.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Like a jobber? LOL ok. Zack Ryder... that's a jobber elimination. You're being just a TAD oversensitive about Daniel Bryan not winning the royal rumble.
They both retun to a ppv
They both did their signature moves, lasted 5 to 10 mins, no?

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
No. Ryder was thrown out in under 60 seconds. You don't understand the proper context of jobber at all.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
At this point I really don't feel like they want to bury Bryan. They just prefer going with Reigns for the belt

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
At this point I really don't feel like they want to bury Bryan. They just prefer going with Reigns for the belt
Sorry bro, those are the only two options. DB gets all the attention or he is being buried.

• Haha
Reactions: KITT

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh everyone's on the Smackdown train now huh? Just another week to me.

Kinda hoping this will be the Kane burial that needs to happen. Pun intended.

And I would just like to add that at least Ryder got the broski boot in before he got eliminated lol

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ryder got his shit in fast as hell hahaha. Didn't Bryan do some of his signature schtick too? I'm not imagining that right? He did the backflip gimmick?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ryder got his shit in fast as hell hahaha. Didn't Bryan do some of his signature schtick too? I'm not imagining that right? He did the backflip gimmick?
I might've missed that lol

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I swear man, I've listened to so much Steve Austin Show the past year that I call everything a gimmick now. It started as a joke and now it's like I'm asking my wife who drank all my "iced tea gimmick". I need to stop. LOL