Casey Anthony-Not Guilty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
That bitch Casey looked NOTHING but guilty... ESPECIALLY when they said all she wanted was her social life back and that she viewed the child as a leech... her lack of reaction to those comments sealed it in my mind. I'd have voted guilty and requested the chair for her. This jury was influenced, it's clear. Had they not publicized this case to this extent, she'd have been guilty and offed... but the jury wanted to look like they came in with no knowledge of the case prior, smh.

Rell

Reaction score
PeepShow
"If only Dexter Morgan was real."
The Italian Outsider
"what? ." :nonono:

The Dexter guy is a tv show dude that kills people, but it's cool cause he kills "bad people". :eek::

Example:
Like this one time, There was this photographer, and he had pictures of kids on a beach or something, so Dexter busted into his house and killed the guy and robbed his milk. Later in the episode, a chinese guy said something sexual and Dexter's sister said "fuck!" alot.

lmao

masuka

:roflmao:

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Masuka owns.

[yt]asJ1OCbO7oM[/yt]

fuzzy

Reaction score
the jury was a piece of selfish no good hearted mother hateing horse shit smelling piss drinking dumbasses...they knew that if they voted guilty, they would have no 15 minutes of fame, no real interview time, no book deals, no nothing. rat bastards makes me sick to know that not only one person got away with murdering a innocent 2yr old child, but 13 people got away with murdering a innocent 2yr old child. what other evidance did they want? how could they say that the child was not child abused, when she was duct taped inside a truk for 30 ...fukin days! what do you call that, if not child abuse?
GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's gonna get herr ass handed to her on a platter, once she comes out of jail in 6days, WHAT? and that shiteatting fuck lawyer of hers, says that justice was done for her and the innoccent 2yr old girl...what? somebody should kick that dickface asshole starightin his shit smellin nose 9 times over... feel the pain asshole, know what pain feels before you say stupid shit again mofo....!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
itsmylife-you-mad-bro-thumb.jpg

She's about to hit the jackpot and its a damn shame

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I can see it now, the liftetime movie based on her book.

"Me and My Baby: The Casey Anthony Story!"

it'd be about some 'thugs' (black kids) taking a baseball bat to her child as she fights 'em off...
but it's too late, so she duct tapes it and mourns (partying & tattoo are never mentioned) ....
Then she's wrongly accused cause OBAMA was behind her child's death, cause her kid is the future white republican savior that would stop 'liberal communism...'
So after a lengthy court where angry jews try to put her away on death, the herioc white christian jury see the truth and set her free...
Then she battles a liquid black guy terminator and proves she didn't do it...somehow.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Pretty cool plot, bro.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Who would actually watch or buy anything that she makes? if she does sell huge with book deal movie other shit...what kind of message then would the people that buy or give her those deals, are sending out? to not work hard to not be respectful and caring? do stupid shit and you might get famous like her?
the witer that actually accecpts to write her book or screenplay, he or she better have eyes in the back of his/her head, 'cause peopl gonna be pissed at that person...people should do like the old days...call her a watch and throw her off a cliff.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I can see it now, the liftetime movie based on her book.

"Me and My Baby: The Casey Anthony Story!"

it'd be about some 'thugs' (black kids) taking a baseball bat to her child as she fights 'em off...
but it's too late, so she duct tapes it and mourns (partying & tattoo are never mentioned) ....
Then she's wrongly accused cause OBAMA was behind her child's death, cause her kid is the future white republican savior that would stop 'liberal communism...'
So after a lengthy court where angry jews try to put her away on death, the herioc white christian jury see the truth and set her free...
Then she battles a liquid black guy terminator and proves she didn't do it...somehow.

lmao

Better than what it would really be about: WAHHHH I DID NOT KILL MY KID