Casey Anthony-Not Guilty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Thoughts?

I guess now we can look forward to that dumbass Nancy Grace blabbering on about it for the next two months.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I am quite fucking blown away at the fail result.

Wonder what it feels like to walk away from death a murderer.

Reaction score
Did you see what I put in the shoutbox? This is the same state filled with brain dead mouth breathers that fucked up the 2000 presidential election for us.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The thing that made me sick to my G-Spot...

was the "Joyful cheering" and "toasts of champagne" that the defense and casey were all doing after the whole whatever lawyer thing it's called...."ruling?"

A kid is all dead and crap, yet, all these rich ass lawyers are giggling about a verdict that was in their favor....
that's disgusting....
idk if that dumb lying chick is guilty, cause I don't read law books and shit...
but....ya' know what...nah ...fuck dat!
she's guilty! ....where's that french head chop off 'er thing?

Reaction score
The media pretty much killed any chance of this trial being fair and balanced in the court of public opinion. From that useless bag of cunt Nancy Grace to everybody else in the media who only allowed what they wanted to be aired over the airwaves. If this would have been a minority child that had been killed this would have been the coverage by our "fair and balanced" media-"So and so was killed today. Good news for egg lovers". But because it was a white child the media blew it up into a fucking circus and they only presented things that made her seem guilty that most people's minds were automatically made up. Our justice system is flawed because it's all a matter of opinion. That's all it is. A jury trial is just 12 people giving an opinion on what is presented to them. And as long as we as humans continue to be imperfect beings with varying levels of intelligence and opinions on what is presented to us it's gonna continue to be a imperfect system but you know what? I'd rather live here than in some third world country where guilt or innocence is determined by whether or not your tongue gets burned by a hot coal or some such bullshit. Plus it doesn't matter how cut and dried a case may be all it takes is one improperly obtained piece of evidence or inconclusive testimony to fuck all that off.

By the by: If ANYBODY purchases ANYTHING Casey Anthony comes out with (book, movie, t-shirt, whatever) to make a profit I hope you get ass-raped by a million 12 foot long barbed wire and razor blade dildoes. She doesn't deserve to make a dime off this horseshit. Not one fucking penny.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
If only Dexter Morgan was real.

...god...

Reaction score
didn't watch it all but how'd they explain the duct tape and all the evidence of chloroform..?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^There is no explanation as to why the duct tape was there. I'd have preferred a hung jury rather than Not Guilty. There was substantial evidence to point to foul play, but there was nothing to incriminate Casey Anthony because there were no fingerprints (nevermind that the fucking prints would have washed off over time in that fucking swamp). The chloroform is being played up to the natural release in decomposition of anything (the trash in the trunk). Nevermind the fact that nobody puts fucking trash in the trunk of their car... at least nobody that I know. I thought that the prosecution had a tremendous series of arguments, never once did I believe a word of what that piece of trash Baez was saying.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

KenFan4life

Reaction score
PeepShow
"If only Dexter Morgan was real."
The Italian Outsider
"what? ." :nonono:

The Dexter guy is a tv show dude that kills people, but it's cool cause he kills "bad people". :eek::

Example:
Like this one time, There was this photographer, and he had pictures of kids on a beach or something, so Dexter busted into his house and killed the guy and robbed his milk. Later in the episode, a chinese guy said something sexual and Dexter's sister said "fuck!" alot.

...god...

Reaction score
^There is no explanation as to why the duct tape was there. I'd have preferred a hung jury rather than Not Guilty. There was substantial evidence to point to foul play, but there was nothing to incriminate Casey Anthony because there were no fingerprints (nevermind that the fucking prints would have washed off over time in that fucking swamp). The chloroform is being played up to the natural release in decomposition of anything (the trash in the trunk). Nevermind the fact that nobody puts fucking trash in the trunk of their car... at least nobody that I know. I thought that the prosecution had a tremendous series of arguments, never once did I believe a word of what that piece of trash Baez was saying.
Not to mention she was fucking Googling it days before, rofl.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
:smh at this. I'm fucking infuriated but at the same time:

1. Why the fuck was this hyped more than OJ
2. Jose Baez is the next Johnny Cochran (without the noises)
3. I sort of expected her to get off because off the prosecution's evidence was not much more than circumstantial.
4. The jury had no kind of heart.

The media pretty much killed any chance of this trial being fair and balanced in the court of public opinion. From that useless bag of cunt Nancy Grace to everybody else in the media who only allowed what they wanted to be aired over the airwaves. If this would have been a minority child that had been killed this would have been the coverage by our "fair and balanced" media-"So and so was killed today. Good news for egg lovers". But because it was a white child the media blew it up into a fucking circus and they only presented things that made her seem guilty that most people's minds were automatically made up. Our justice system is flawed because it's all a matter of opinion. That's all it is. A jury trial is just 12 people giving an opinion on what is presented to them. And as long as we as humans continue to be imperfect beings with varying levels of intelligence and opinions on what is presented to us it's gonna continue to be a imperfect system but you know what? I'd rather live here than in some third world country where guilt or innocence is determined by whether or not your tongue gets burned by a hot coal or some such bullshit. Plus it doesn't matter how cut and dried a case may be all it takes is one improperly obtained piece of evidence or inconclusive testimony to fuck all that off.

By the by: If ANYBODY purchases ANYTHING Casey Anthony comes out with (book, movie, t-shirt, whatever) to make a profit I hope you get ass-raped by a million 12 foot long barbed wire and razor blade dildoes. She doesn't deserve to make a dime off this horseshit. Not one fucking penny.

Greta.jpg