BTB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

White Rhyno

Reaction score
If you don't like an idea or you don't feel a certain project, do what brings you enjoyment.

This is a hobby. It's what we do for fun. If you are not having fun.... You are doing the wrong project.

Soliciting feedback is good, but at the end of the day... Well, you are writing your project and you know what motivates you.

Forums are great and this is a good one. Just have fun. The question is- What do YOU want to write, Jay? What is the main story you want to tell?

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
If you don't like an idea or you don't feel a certain project, do what brings you enjoyment.

This is a hobby. It's what we do for fun. If you are not having fun.... You are doing the wrong project.

Soliciting feedback is good, but at the end of the day... Well, you are writing your project and you know what motivates you.

Forums are great and this is a good one. Just have fun. The question is- What do YOU want to write, Jay? What is the main story you want to tell?
Thanks for the advice and it's duly noted. Much appreciated and I understand the aspect of fun just wasn't happening.

White Rhyno

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and it's duly noted. Much appreciated and I understand the aspect of fun just wasn't happening.
Seriously though...What match or program do you really want to explore/write? I'm curious.

I know for me...whenever I start a BTB it always revolves around a card, match or feud I want to write. What is peaking your interest?

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Seriously though...What match or program do you really want to explore/write? I'm curious.

I know for me...whenever I start a BTB it always revolves around a card, match or feud I want to write. What is peaking your interest?
It wasn't a match or feud. It was a company that any wrestler could be at and have matches we're never likely too ever see.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Now I'd like to start AEW from the start but be aloud to sign wrestlers when they're free or contracts up type of BTB . It's something I seriously want to do.

Reactions: White Rhyno

White Rhyno

Reaction score
Dude

That would be awesome. AEW started off with the best of potential, but I think it just grew too large.

Are you thinking recap style or writing out shows?

Reactions: Tranquilo Jay

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Dude

That would be awesome. AEW started off with the best of potential, but I think it just grew too large.

Are you thinking recap style or writing out shows?
Writing out shows would be my idea. Same guys who were Originals and go from that. Makes sense more and I'd have fun doing it. Which like you said is the whole purpose. I didn't think like that till you pointed it out and I said thanks.

White Rhyno

Reaction score
I've thought about doing the same idea.

Just starting with All In and going forward my way..... I'm just not sure I have the time or energy to write full shows and thats the only way I'd get enjoyment out of it. I hope you kill it

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I've thought about doing the same idea.

Just starting with All In and going forward my way..... I'm just not sure I have the time or energy to write full shows and thats the only way I'd get enjoyment out of it. I hope you kill it
I'm going to try up most too. Thanks man appreciate your kind words.