BTB Changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Like I said, delicate butterfly. He's a sensitive young man, you should probably say sorry before he tells his mummy what you said to him.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You guys are just as bad with the flaming posts that are as valuable as spam. GTFO if your going to be dicks about it. seX's questions should be answered but all that butterfly crap isn't needed. Then you guys bitch and whine about other people flaming and spamming.

It isn't needed. If you guys love the section so much, then stop it. Will ya?

Moonlight Drive

You obviously missed the 'fine then, ill take my ball and go home :(' debacle yesterday.

Great One

I did not refer anyone as Mod. Up to this point I wasn't even aware Kassidy was a Mod bro.

EDIT: Kassidy isn't even a Mod dude, I seriously do not know what you are talking about right now.
Zzz, I never said he was a mod. I said did you REFER him as a mod. Because I'm fairly certain you pitched Jmay to Mike at some point or suggested his name in some way. If not at all, then I apologise, but this is pretty lol.

Great One

Then you guys bitch and whine about other people flaming and spamming.
Don't think any of us bitched or whined about flaming and spamming in any way, but ok.

xtremebadass

Zzz, I never said he was a mod. I said did you REFER him as a mod. Because I'm fairly certain you pitched Jmay to Mike at some point or suggested his name in some way. If not at all, then I apologise, but this is pretty lol.

Great One, listen I don't know where you got your opinion of me or how this all came about, but I can tell you right now I have not referred anyone as Mod to Mike Chaos.

Hometown Kid

I leave for a week...one week, and this happens? :nonono:

I just don't understand how Jmay gets to be mod of this section, when his claim to accountability is stuff that happened 5 years ago. Not to "bitch" but I would think somebody around here who's actually been around in the last year or so is a little more qualified to oversee things.

But it's nothing personal, Jmay. If you review + post a good show then you will be fine in my eyes. But even so it just comes across as another of Chaos's buddies getting special "powers" (Modding on any forum is complete horseshit anyway to me), which is why the negative response is coming out. I would think otherwise than to just say people are whining for no reason.

JMay187

Reaction score
You guys want answers, I'll give you answers.

I went to Mike Choas and asked him if there was anything I could do more to help the forum.

He asked me what would I like to do and I said anything, how about since i'm a mod for one part of the Fantasy Wrestling why not the other.

I liked BTBs, I brought the BTB to this forum. Maybe I can revive it the same way I did the E-Fed. Yes I'm going to review shows, and yes I am currently in the process of getting my very own BTB Show together, hell I'm even going to be looking for a partner in the near future.

I'm here to help improve on a once popular section of the Forum. I will be advertising on other forums and trying to get the IWF noticed and get more members here to join and bring over their BTBs.

Really all I want to do is help.

However, when you have these members left over after somebody was banned and their shooting everybody down it gets tiring. You all want to act like kids, than act like kids. I admit I did lose my temper, because I was tired of some of the posters trying to revolt the decision was made and its not some trick to get all of your jolly's off.

MonkeyStyle is gone for now anyway, but the Forum must go on.

I'm just going to try and do my part to help that's all.

For those who don't like me, you don't like me guess what I don't like you either. I will however, review your BTB with a cool head and not play into favortism like others have in the past. I will be neutral to all.

JMay187
BTB Moderator

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
There it is guys, so now why don't we leave this stupid arguement behind and get on with writing and reviewing like we are supposed to do. I mean give him some time and if he keeps his word and starts a btb and keeps it up to date and reviews, what more can you ask for guys. lasdt mod I remember doing all that was Levi. So why don't we give it time and see what happens.

-TJ-

Half this section wanted one and now we got one. The reason you're not happy is because it's not you.

JMay explained it very nicely, without any question. This thread is now pointless and should be closed.

Axis

My only gripe is that he signs his posts, with a unique color and font to boot.

JMay187

Reaction score
Now that we have everything sorted out and are drama free.

You guys have been here a lot longer than I have. I lost touch with the BTB, but now I'm back.

So I'm asking you guys what kind of changes do you feel need to be made. I will be removing half of the 2009 BTBs and back to clear up alot of the space and keep things tidy.

JMay187
BTB Moderator

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I think if you are going to clean out the old BTB's you should preserve some in the BTB 24/7 so the important oens can stand the test of time. Also with increasing activity throughout the section with multiple major names coming back such as CMS, Levi, CT ect. I think if the activity continues and flourishes we should consider bringing back the Awards we would hold every 3 months.