BTB Changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
And you are?

You know what I don't care if you like me or not. I was made mod of the BTB and I will make changes the way I see fit. I asked for your opinions because I figured that's the least I can do.

I was here before, I brought the BTB to this forum and I will work to make it a better place.

If you don't like it, than all I can say is stay out.

JMay187

Your BTB Moderator

Great One

So XBA, did you refer Kassidy as a mod to Mike too? Lmao. Such a joke. Btw, read Moonlight Drive's rep.

Beer

NO JUST TIRED OF YOU AROGANT FUCKS CRYING BECAUSE A MEMBER WAS BANNED GET OVER IT BITCH.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why the fuck was Axis not made mod?

So XBA, did you refer Kassidy as a mod to Mike too? Lmao. Such a joke. Btw, read Moonlight Drive's rep.

Seven new skins 01-26-2010 03:34 PM JMay187 NO JUST TIRED OF YOU AROGANT FUCKS CRYING BECAUSE A MEMBER WAS BANNED GET OVER IT BITCH.

Leading by example I see.

Beer

Mike Chaos loves anyone he knows even remotely from the past. Or someone who claims to be a legendary member.

seX-Power

JMay, apart from being active 5 or so years ago, why do you think you deserve to be moderator over the other guys I mentioned?

-TJ-

Because currently, there are no promises. Now I'm not riding Jmay's dick or anything, but to be honest, he revived the E-Fed with the help of just one guy... I think Mike is giving him the chance to revive the dead BTB section with the help of all of us. If you really want this section to get active, then stop bitching about why he was hired and start coming up with ideas.

xtremebadass

I did not refer anyone as Mod. Up to this point I wasn't even aware Kassidy was a Mod bro.

EDIT: Kassidy isn't even a Mod dude, I seriously do not know what you are talking about right now.

seX-Power

Because currently, there are no promises. Now I'm not riding Jmay's dick or anything, but to be honest, he revived the E-Fed with the help of just one guy... I think Mike is giving him the chance to revive the dead BTB section with the help of all of us. If you really want this section to get active, then stop bitching about why he was hired and start coming up with ideas.

What ideas do we need?

Tournaments? They fail.
Yearbooks? They fail.
Power 10s? They fail.
Columns? They fail.
Matches of the Week? They fail.

All the section needs is more committed BTBers posting and reviewing. And if our moderator doesn't fulfill that, then I don't know why he's mod at all.

The Rated R CMStar

Sex-Power does have a point. A mod will become important in due time IF activity does pick up and some actual moderation becomes needed, but as of now, all the mod needs to is get to reviewing and doing a BTB. I'll wait and see if Jmay does that.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Maybe what the forum needs is for everyone to stop being a flaming fag'.

Give him a try, we've giving others attempts, and its not like anyone's done something spectacular enough here to critque Jmay and the choice of making him a mod. Everyone just get to work, and chillax, you guys worry to much over dumb things. Let it flow, be cool. Do your thing.

Jesus, I sound like the biggest stoner/hippie.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
You know I don't really remember the btb mods doing anything really expect upholding the rules like double posts, managing the award ceremony and to lead by example by having their btb on time and reviewing other btbs. So JMay has like just started as mod cut him some slack guys really. All this time bickering over why is he mod and such is a waste of time and could be used by writing shows and getting activity to the section. Hating on whoever is mod is not gonna help the section only cause turmoil and make new people avoid starting btbs if they see the section divided on who is mod.

Moonlight Drive

Like I said, I was all for JMay as mod until he couldn't handle one member disliking his appointment, and even offered to step down because of it.

But what would I know? I'm an AROGANT FUCKS CRYING BECAUSE A MEMBER WAS BANNED GET OVER IT BITCH.

seX-Power

I'll cut JMay some slack when he answers my concerns without getting angry, flaming and acting like we're privileged to have him in charge.