BTB Advice Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I was actually planning on bringing in Marty Wright (the boogeyman w/o gimmick) into one of my older threads.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
One storyline I've been thinking about using is to create a faction based on the film Hustle And Flow. In a nutshell sticking the middle finger at WWE's PG rating but I wonder how it would come across?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I don't know what movie that is but about shutting down the kid friendly WWE, you can do many ways, you can let a Special Guest Host or maybe Mr. Mcmahon announce about it or you can just start your show as is it. It's your BTB, you can do anything you want.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
@ Kingston:

What I would do, is have Cena go heel on the fan's, and blame the product/Vince McMahon & co./ and basically the WWE for his failure at keeping them entertained. He then says that this PG BS isn't working for him or something, and slowly, but surely, get people too agree, and you have a Heel Cena Faction. Hustle & Flow's about rapping right? So he'd be great. I don't know how the hell you'd incorporate that into a stable, but w.e If you meant you want a gangster/thuggish stable: MVP, Cena, Chryme Tyme, R-Truth, Slam Master J, & Mark Henry are the way to go.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
Not to give too much away, My current is plan for for Cena to have his own faction with a hip hop inspired gimmick on Raw. But the Hustle and Flow faction are set to be on the blue side of things basically the members are going to include a Pimp and budding Rapper, A sidekick who's also a sound technician, And A Ho with a heart who's the pimp's love intrest and also sings on his songs. I've also been toying with the idea to add a fourth member who's a jobber as their kind of tag along and the faction's sound mixer. I have big plans for both teams.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
rofl, that sounds mad difficult, but...

R~Truth as the rapper.
Bring back the God Father as the pimp.
Slam Master J or DJ Gabriel as the Sound Tech?
The Ho could be Lillian Garcia, or Jillian, or idk, who else sings?
The Tag Along can be Mark Henry to add more blackness imo.

MizMasta3000

Mark Henry or Zeke as an enforcer and/or maybe JTG as a jobber

So I'm interested in doing another BTB this time on TNA without Hogan/Dixie/and Russo booking. However, I rather not do hit by hit matches but rather results almost like a review for the show. Which should I do?

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
The Members Include:
an ex Cryme Tyme Member
A wrestler who sucks in reality but I'm trying to get the best out of.
Yee Haw
An ex Diva Search entrant

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Hmmm... let me see, if you could change gimmicks I would choose...

Rapper - R-Truth (Wassup?)

Pimp - If you know Human Tornado, he's gimmick is a comedic pimp. I always think of JTG could portray a nice pimp gimmick since, he could be that also hehe...

Sound Mixer - Miz does look like a a guy who can manage sounds lol... He looks like a party magnet.

Enforcer / Jobber - Mark Henry

HO-Stess - Rosa Mendez

And adding MVP could also be good.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Not to give too much away, My current is plan for for Cena to have his own faction with a hip hop inspired gimmick on Raw. But the Hustle and Flow faction are set to be on the blue side of things basically the members are going to include a Pimp and budding Rapper, A sidekick who's also a sound technician, And A Ho with a heart who's the pimp's love intrest and also sings on his songs. I've also been toying with the idea to add a fourth member who's a jobber as their kind of tag along and the faction's sound mixer. I have big plans for both teams.

So it's pretty much a blaxploitation faction? lol

Good luck with that. Hope you pull it off, I don't think I could.

seX-Power

Mark Henry or Zeke as an enforcer and/or maybe JTG as a jobber

So I'm interested in doing another BTB this time on TNA without Hogan/Dixie/and Russo booking. However, I rather not do hit by hit matches but rather results almost like a review for the show. Which should I do?

Don't do the review version, I've read some like it before and they suck.

Sounds rather meh tbh. A sound technician? A jobber?

I'd have a rapper, his manager (also the pimp) and a few hoes.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I was actually planning on bringing in Marty Wright (the boogeyman w/o gimmick) into one of my older threads.

I'd like to say this surprised me. It didn't, but I'd like to pretend it did.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with how I would get started writing one of these? I was going to join the E-Fed, but it doesn't seem like the best place to be right now. I still want to write, so this sounds cool. But I've never heard of this before. Can I use anyone to book or does it have to be real wrestlers?