Bryan Danielson Released!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I could think of PG movies that have way more violent stuff than what Danielson did. I mean Jaws is PG for fuck's sake and it features people getting fucked up by a giant shark.

J...

Reaction score
I call bullshit. Raw has a few seconds delay to prevent shit they don't want on TV and also a staff of people running which camera's to show what they want on TV. If they didn't want it on TV it wouldn't have been. I still think its part of storyline and won't stop believing til he shows up elsewhere.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't see how it would a work anyway. It wouldn't make any since. Storyline wise, the only person from NXT that's under contract is Barrett. Another thing that wouldn't make any since is that why of all people would Danielson be fired? If it was for the actions that happened at the end of Raw, then all of the NXT rookies should be fired at one time, not just one.

He actually made people watch NXT and really was a part of some of the most memorable promos of the year. Definitely a stand out performer in 2010 for WWE, don't know why they would release him.

Daniel Bryan jobbed the entire time he was on the show, how is that a standout performer? Plus he's been feuding with Micheal Cole. Standout performer? I don't think so.

If this is a work, it's brilliant. If it's legit, its overly Blue to dump the most interesting of the NXT guys. I'm thinking it's not legit since, eventhough its reported on the Observer, Meltzer or Alvarez haven't spoken or reported on it.

As stated above, I don't see how it's brilliant if it's a work.

Danielson was trained by Shawn Michaels right? You'd think he would have pulled harder for him or backed him more to management. But you know the more i think about it it all starts making sense

*Danielson lost more than anybody on NXT
*He was buried on a weekly basis by Michael Cole
*His biggest feud in the WWE was with the worst announcer on the fucking planet

Yeah he got fucked without lube.

Also on Gabe Sapolsky facebook page his most recent status is "It's not a work."

Another aside-this could legit kill the NXT storyline if it isn't a work.

FUCK! It just hit me, what if Danielson was fired for choking Justin Roberts with his tie? I mean with the whole Chris Benoit choking his family to death thing it would make sense.

Good call on the choking thing. I didn't even think about that. But I thought it was Slater that did the choking, not Danielson. Funny though, the indies big guy came to the E and got jobbed to hell and then released. Was the real work the whole all along?

I also have to lol @ people saying just because a news source reported it, it's true. Or that said website hadn't reported it, then it's just a work.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Well if this is legit, then I'm just about done with WWE because this would kill the whole NXT invasion angle which is the most interesting angle they've done in a while.

noumenon

Reaction score
It was a 5 minute segment, I can't believe people are still creaming their pants over this shit.

I said from the beginning that Danielson worked way too stiff for WWE's liking. Sure it worked great in his match with Jericho, two guys who can keep up with that kind of style. From about two weeks ago when he stiffed the shit out of Miz on the stage I knew bad things were going to follow. Bryan Danielson was never meant for PG WWE. He's got way too much raw emotion that he lets come out when he wrestles. From saying "JESUS CHRIST!" on NXT to his stiff working style this guy was destined for failure. I really enjoyed where they were going with his angle of being the scorned indie performer looking to find his niche. I guess now he can go back to ROH and people cans top complain about him being jobbed out.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Stupid really. If it was really over the choking of the tie thing, as was already mentioned, there was a few second delay that they could have not shown it. The director could also have cut to another camera. It wasn't Danielson's fault he did it. Weren't they supposed to thrash everything? Secondly, if WWE told the staff about what they were doing, it wouldn't have happened. It's obvious the ringside crew had no idea what was coming.

iamironman

Reaction score
right when he was elimainted was when i stopped watching

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Considering he just changed his name back to Bryan Danielson - without mentioning his release himself, I'm not too sure he's really been officially released from the company.

Besides, you tell people to raise hell and trash everything in sight, they're going to do some shit that doesn't qualify as PG.

You really think that 8-on-1 jumpings are PG-rating worthy?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The WWE website report seems fishy. Why would they mention "NXT first season rookie"

Plus his profile is still up and his NXT twitter is still active

Reaction score
One step foward, two steps back. If this is legit, this has to be one of the most fucking Blue reasons to fire somebody. The guy was working a fucking angle, the angle that made the show. Him actually choking Justin Robert actually made the angle more real and believeable.

Or it could be Daniel Bryan's fired, but Bryan Danielson's is another story.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Like I said before. It wouldn't make since for them to announce Daniel Bryan was released. Considering storyline wise, he's been done since he got eliminated.

nation

Reaction score
Its a work to repackage him as Bryan Danielson.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea if its legit then the NXT angle just took a major hit. Watching the attack on Monday all I could think was how Danielsonw as gonna be the leader of the pack along with Wade, the guy has impressed the shit outta me ever since he started on NXT and I never thought Id jump on the bandwagon.Bryan choking Roberts with the tie absolutley made that whole segment and if he really did get fired for that then things are not looking good for the future of professional wrestling because it means this PG kid shit has taken over for real and it will slowly become more and more like a fuckin childrens show.

Otherwise if we are being worked then there is alot of hope for the future of pro wrestling.