Breaking News: Umaga Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Fuck this. Seriously. Why are they dumping good people? Mr.Kennedy is debatable, with his injuries and shit. But Umaga? C'mon. The guy is great in the ring for a big guy, gets some good heat, and even if he can't be a main eventer, is the best midcarder in WWe. Damn, this sucks.

Ballin

Reaction score
Wow, this is really gay. I loved Umaga.

And how I found out you ask, I was on the freakin post-RAW chat on the WWE Universe.

This is laaaammmee

Nation

Fuck this. Seriously. Why are they dumping good people? Mr.Kennedy is debatable, with his injuries and shit. But Umaga? C'mon. The guy is great in the ring for a big guy, gets some good heat, and even if he can't be a main eventer, is the best midcarder in WWe. Damn, this sucks.

I think you forgot how long Umaga was injured for. Kennedy hasn't been injured much more than Umaga. Regardless Vince has proven himself to be a dumb piece of shit. Umaga and Kennedy to TNA plz.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
What the fuck? Way to go WWE. Release your best moving agile big man. :smh

on a plus side, by the end of September, TNA will be looking great.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
WWE's policy is that if you weigh over 300lbs and move faster than a tectonic plate you become released from the company.

Reaction score
Regardless Vince has proven himself to be a dumb piece of shit. Umaga and Kennedy to TNA plz.
Yes, Vince sure is an idiot. Obviously you could do a much better job. I'm sure you posted that from your private jet, the one you bought with all the money you made off of running your promotion, right?

Seriously though, people should think for a second before you start being all pissed off at the WWE. I understand being upset that Umaga got released, but it's obvious there was some incident that lead to his release. He was in the middle of a decent push, so there's no way they just decided that they didn't need him anymore. So wait until all the facts come out before we start the WWE and Vince are all idiots crap.

Qwake

Wow, another reason for me to stop watching, there's been alot lately. Sucks that Umaga is gone, there must be a real reason as to why they released him, he beat the current world champ on ppv about a month ago so for him to just be fired for no real reason would be crazy.

I really want to see him in ROH for some reason, I have a feeling he could do well there, not as well as the last Samoan there though. I don't want him in TNA, they'd most likely book him badly. Him teaming with Joe would be pretty funny though.

chessarmy

And WWE's roster gets EVEN WORSE! I'm looking forward to the destruction of the brand extension again, you know its coming...

MikeRaw

Yes, Vince sure is an idiot. Obviously you could do a much better job. I'm sure you posted that from your private jet, the one you bought with all the money you made off of running your promotion, right?

Seriously though, people should think for a second before you start being all pissed off at the WWE. I understand being upset that Umaga got released, but it's obvious there was some incident that lead to his release. He was in the middle of a decent push, so there's no way they just decided that they didn't need him anymore. So wait until all the facts come out before we start the WWE and Vince are all idiots crap.

While I agree that Vince certainly isn't an idiot, your example is stupid. Just because you have a private jet, and are rich from your business, doesn't necessarily mean you're good at it. There's been alot of people who are successful, yet are shit at what they do.
Besides, there's no need to defend Vince here. No one is saying that every thing he does is stupid, and he's an idiot who doesn't run a company. They're just saying he's an idiot in this case, for releasing a valuable part of the roster. And I agree with them.

chessarmy

^ well, we have to keep in mind that this isn't just Vince's fault