Bow Down... The Master is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
DGenerateToAwesome said:
100 bucks? I know a way to get it. Get a job at WWE and win MITB. Oh wait i forgot it's already passed and you have to wait one more year for that to happen. Get it yourslef dude. Here you go heres all your money :finger:

Theres nothing i would like better than to get a job at wwe :) Even as a jobber :)

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
On your back with a bunch of guys ending up on top of you? You have the experience at least.

Actually i have the experience of being a top with you, but being the bottom, thats a totally new thing man idk. Tell me, how does it feel when i ram my dick in your anus and rip a second hole?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
fe7f72ddd89d951067567fd6081e8042.jpg

Reactions: Asskicker

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
You're a pedo alright but I can just tell you are not even close to the word Sexy.

If watching anime and wanking off to cm punk is your idea of being sexy, then you can bet that im not.

shrayan said:
you're a F*** pedo bitch look at you

Go eat some curry sand smurf.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey, look, JeebaK's back! Yay! We all get to look smarter by comparison again!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Bow Down... The Master is Back

Rainman said:
Hey, look, JeebaK's back! Yay! We all get to look smarter by comparison again!

He's not like the JeebaK of old currently, he's got an odd aura of reasoning to him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Read his post to Shrayan. Old JeebaK is still there.

Am I the only one reacting to our two Indian members getting in a "fight" from the word hello?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's just a matter of time before he loses it and attempts to hack the website once again :haha:

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
It's just a matter of time before he loses it and attempts to hack the website once again :haha:

I never attempted to hack the website. Thats beneath me.

You should know well enough by now that im all class. Everything i do is class. I definie class. I AM CLASS, Jeebak will be the synonym for class, soon enough.

So what i did is tried to pay someone to hack the website, with class. Not my fault that HF is full of script kiddies who only know how to RAT and DDOS.

Another point to be noted is that, during that time i cared about my hacking because i was here on my own will. This time things are different. Im only here because Seabs begged me to come back. So i decided to grant the little kid his wish.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I only wanted you back for my own entertainment, you're such an accidental comedian. It helps the low post days pass by.

Also,

Ban me right now, im daring you. Yes Im daring both you, do it. Dont try to be an ignorant fool, im sure both of you know what i can do. I manged to get half the job done once, if i do it again i will make sure i get the job done fully, i will even use help if i really need it, if u get the best security in the world which is beyond my skills i will happily pay an expert to hack it, but if i say i will hack the site i want u to understand that it will be hacked anyway possible.

Surely that shows you indeed attempt to hack the site before, note I managed to get the job half done before as a prime example. Honor is supposed be a trait within nobility, so far you are struggling to live up to it.