Bow Down... The Master is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Bow Down To The
Bow Down To The
To The King
The King of Kings

I had many previous usernames in this website including CrayoSucksDick, SeabsBangsHisBrother and stuff like that. But the most popular one was probably Jeebak. Seabs begged me to come back here so here i am.

Dont expect me to be a John Cena and make 100 posts a day. Expect me to be a Rock who shows up once in a while to entertain the less privilaged ones, aka all of you, i have stuff to do.

Btw i need a 100 bucks loan, can anyone be good enough to loan it to me? I will return it in installments within a month.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:finger: are you jeebak??

Who the fuck is this blueberry? You are the khali of this forum, im sure someone somewhere gives a fuck but it sure isn't me.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome dude, I hope you enjoy your time here, and here add my paypal, I guess I could share some money:
4f549f09012f97439e1deee3cc4055a2.gif

Reactions: Brother Loathe

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
LOL!! This made my night finally seeing JeebaK come back... Do you have Skype? I wanna add you :D

<3 you.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
TheSexyPedo said:
Bow Down To The
Bow Down To The
To The King
The King of Kings

I had many previous usernames in this website including CrayoSucksDick, SeabsBangsHisBrother and stuff like that. But the most popular one was probably Jeebak. Seabs begged me to come back here so here i am.

Dont expect me to be a John Cena and make 100 posts a day. Expect me to be a Rock who shows up once in a while to entertain the less privilaged ones, aka all of you, i have stuff to do.

Btw i need a 100 bucks loan, can anyone be good enough to loan it to me? I will return it in installments within a month.

Oy at all the grammar mistakes.

The original Jeebak made many classic posts, I hear.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Oy at all the grammar mistakes.

The original Jeebak made many classic posts, I hear.

@[GrammarNazi82]

JeebaK Quote Thread

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1976&highlight=JeebaK+quote+thread

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Rhodes said:
LOL!! This made my night finally seeing JeebaK come back... Do you have Skype? I wanna add you :D

<3 you.

My skype id is sexykatiew. Im online right now. If you are wondering about the girly name, i use it for ewhoring too, thats why.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Two assholes going at it, nothing but shit coming out.