Bow Down... The Master is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
TheSexyPedo said:
Thats a muslim class system. You are far more uneducated than i thought.

I'm muslim and from Pakistan. I don't completely know entirely about castes but definitely theres no such thing as a muslim class system.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'll give you this JeebaK. the British rule of India did make the caste system in India more rigid.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
I'm muslim and from Pakistan. I don't completely know entirely about castes but definitely theres no such thing as a muslim class system.

We have a terrorist in our forums, nice.

Stopspot said:
I beg to differ good sir. I have studied Indian and Hindu culture and religion for two years. The point I made in my previous post is a part of the traditional Indian/Hindu caste system. Whilst you might not follow that rule in modern time India it was a part of your ancient culture.

lol sorry i thought its seabs who said that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So if I would have posted it then it would have been incorrect, even though the statement was factual?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
TheSexyPedo said:
I once made love to a cow whilst wearing a mask of Mark Henry, I felt the world needed to know.

lol sorry i thought its seabs who said that.

You changed your racist remark towards me. Afraid you were going to get banned or something? :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
You changed your racist remark towards me. Afraid you were going to get banned or something? :pity:

I changed it, really can't be doing with that kind of remark.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
30d4657c2a0d793307d1601b25efbb17.png

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
So if I would have posted it then it would have been incorrect, even though the statement was factual?

The point isnt about whether you would be correct or incorrect. The point is that i would have to argue with you anyway to keep the flow going.