Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I named Dodd in a pairing but I don’t believe it’s gonna be him though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you think two cops in a vsnilla game, more power to you.

I ain’t even mad. If town lynch me off the bizarre idea that scum got a sample pm for some reason, I’ll just laugh.
then by that credence, you still want to lynch magic here yes?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
then by that credence, you still want to lynch magic here yes?
I do now. He’s talking pure gibberish.

So the goodwill on his play muddling that setup question is gone for me.

Showtime

Reaction score
so a few things

regarding smark saying he might be the kill: ive seen him do this as both alignments, smark tends to think himself a top valuable player as any allignement and certainly often thinks hes not long for this world. While I have seen him do some pretty on the nose, know too much comments at nigth when scum , i also didnt really see any of that here. have to agree to disagree

2nd point, we already all agreed its very likely one of scum has to be active. that however doesn't equate to both of them left having to be inactive at all, so again, I dont quite agree that it HAS to be both of them.

3rd point: has he not named doddsy at all? thats factually incorrect, im fair certain he named him in at least one pairing!

4th point: that point i hated live too. however i believe it was him more trying to make a point that one of us had to go and if so hed get rid of ekko. i will give some credence to this as it was weirdly worded by smark but i dont think its anywhere near a smoking gun imo.

also, if you think junk cant be scum because they should have been repped out...why are you not fingering me, who repped in for blaine????

for the first point my point wasn't that he was arguing about why he was a high valuable kill. my point was that if he figured he was confirmed via the tfw stuff from the beginning no additional comment was needed outside of "im confirmed so obviously i make sense as a kill choice too", but he didnt go with that wording. he actually hasnt talked about being confirmed at all despite you and poyser bringing it up that he was. if he was legitimately confirmed, and again ive seen this in numerous games, smark would bring it up as town.

we've agreed one has to be active, but if two of your scum teammates are inactive youre less likely to give a fuck even after one gets eliminated. you even brought up that i might have seen my two teammates be inactive and then dipped as a result. i think most would be the same. i dont think one of the two are inactive.

3rd point: which pairing? in the most recent pages all ive seen him suggest are myself, sky, junk, poyser, and ekko i believe.

4th point: the point about junk not being repped is more that priority was given to doink as scum probably asked for it. that's wifom, but if junk and doink are both scum and one is somewhat around and not active while the other is entirely inactive, scum would probably ask the entirely inactive one to be repped while one is found for doink.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
correct.

they also could have shot you instead of lethal.

or they could have shot an actual dangerous player n1 instead of lethal, but they chose lethal and then let you go to go after jeff. jeff wasn't even the main pusher of that wagon, it was poyser. so if they were worried about the bg being on poyser, as was talked about in the thread, then they would have gone after you. they didn't.

you also said there cant be two cops in the game and put pressure on poyser for that, which i think is nonsense if you were around for the lethal case. no matter what my flip is, poyser is never scum. that is a given, yet you were already using the possibility of me being cop to say he shouldnt be a given as town.
i agree smark is taking the setup discussion to the next level. also the villager thing shud never really clear him technically as much as it clears lethal 1.0

for smark to be scum tho i need junk to come here and explain to me why i shudnt auto lynch her. i dont belive in this scum wud request a rep or w.e. they already had doink repped. town needs reps too to keep it fair no?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
myea I can see why you would think that obviously, id probably be pretty fucking annoyed at those accusations too lel. I'm gonna ponder a bit over some greens

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was very clearly bringing up the fact that I was a kill target because I was never going to get lynched I really don’t think I need to drum that into peoples heads. It was obvious.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh i forgot the last bit, smark twice brought up mafia's chances of winning.

this is just how i think smark thinks, but if he was town he would say it wasnt fair to town that the game ends because of that error, but instead he focuses in on how mafia can still win from this and how they're unaffected.

if he and lethal were actually confirmed via this then mafia were 100% affected. he knows that, we all know that, but if he is scum and gets an advantage from this then it is true in a sense they weren't negatively affected.
^smark want to answer me how mafia's chances were unaffected by the villager stuff if you are town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
myea I can see why you would think that obviously, id probably be pretty fucking annoyed at those accusations too lel. I'm gonna ponder a bit over some greens
^ this was for smark btw

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
^smark want to answer me how mafia's chances were unaffected by the villager stuff if you are town?
Because all they have to do is shoot me bro

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
then that affects the game if you think you and lethal got confirmed and now suddenly they have to shoot you instead of other players they might have wanted to shoot.
There many reasons Mafi have to adjust a kiloorder it’s not that big a deal

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Wait is Magic accusing Smark of possibly cheating by knowing what the name of his role was

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait is Magic accusing Smark of possibly cheating by knowing what the name of his role was
No accusing me of having the sample p.m. because I guess the host gave it to scum for reasons but not put it in the thread. It makes no sense.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
aight decision time
houTMBL.png

vote lynch magic