Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Player List:
1) Poyser
2) Doddsy
3) Sky
4) Ekkologix
5) CraigPelton Canadian Dragon
7) Showtime
8) Jobber Doink Lethal Banks
9) Junkette
10) Ace Blaine
12) King Switch

I'm happy with this atm and have modified my last reads list. I think Junk is playing her classic dip and dive scum game (plus her botch with the claim, a team could've told her to fix it up). Sky seems to be throwing around a lot of accusations but not having anything stick, but....it's Sky, so I'm not sold if it's wolfing or trying something new. Ekko I feel is purposely distracting the thread with a glut of posts so that we cannot actively gauge him - I also find him hypocritical to be lashing at Jeff but doing the same to him. Poyser I;ve increased blue on cos he's vibing my reads and jst has a natural explanation to them - he's not trying to twist shit. And yeah I dropped Jeff a shade as he could be using distraction with Ekko to avoid suspicion, but he's not doing it how he normally does it - rather, he's actively hunting and solving. He also knew what I (and Smark) were up to so there's that on the plus as well.

Junk has claimed so if I vote there it's a vote to lynch, and we got plenty to play with before that. 10 players left and no mafia flipped yet.

I want to look back at Magic and Blaine's slots to see if I can make a read on them.

Were there any pressing issues raised re: Doink? iirc he was being grilled on his read of TFW but I may be mistaken.
we shud practically lynch junk off this

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
actually

vote lynch doddsy

thats the play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im giving u a good faith town read for those reasons. we didn't have much from u in the thread to town or scum read u. this was just curtesy driven by ur reputation

if u ever flip scum here it basically makes it unnecessary tedius for u next time we play since i wud tunnel u if u play like this. i will take ur word for it that u r busy now and id imagine u wud drive the thread a bit more as scum.
Him being busy is NAI tho

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Him being busy is NAI tho
yes, but him being busy while scum makes it harder to play in future games / forces him to be active as scum. i would not think magic pulls this inactive card as scum

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
DAY TWO FLIP

mqdefault.jpg

Upon your arrival into The Flat Salts - you all got a message on your Echo Transponder from Scooter.

"Y'all folks be wantin' ride - Catch-a-ride! Scootah hook y'all up - just find power cell yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

You would spend the rest of the day splitting up into group and roaming the Flats looking for energy cells and kills scavs - that was when you heard some shouting going down between two of your fellow Vault Hunters.

"I am going to kill you - I am sure as hell you just blinked like that dude did on the bus!"

It is hard to determine who said what, but the one of you [Ekko] pulls a shotgun and firese it in the direction of Lethal - causing them to fly backwards and crash into a boulder behind them.

images

"Now why would you do a thing like that?" coughs Moxxi as she spits, out blood. "There will be vengeance!" She reaches for her gun, but before she can say another word a Badass Skag runs past and rips off Moxxi's head with one bite before running off.

Jobber Doink/Lethal2 has been lynched.

=====

DOINK
LETHAL
A1ieDzqw6jIaysci7D9F1f7Xi783nzwnbTRUR5fuijSQGQsvIpdz8po9_luuZlDx9DjSlsdVM07NS3FlYonXFpzMdHHKskIGxdcTJ-ZJAOSeXx3PhX-bsyrgUTmYC_GIA1ZvFq3E
QVDp-83fKGKOYN5d7kUxLgGsX5N-Al-JuT9LUvKkOmVUtuum3WGyr03mcKIjcVEjbdNaed4_YgBuQ3uqq9FGwhhunwkdcgLQ6X036ryby1KYFXG1KtsgNSLsQY56VueJsExVvOH4

YOUR ARE HYPERION ALIGNED [MAFIA] YOU WIN WHEN YOU CONTROL THE MAJORITY.

YOU FAKE IDENTITY IS - MOXXI

YOU ARE THE GODFATHER. YOU WILL APPEAR TOWN ALIGNED DURING ALL INVESTIGATION CHECKS.

YOU GET ONE MAFIA LYNCH AS A GROUP EACH NIGHT.

=====

After a few moments of inspecting Moxxi's body you realise she is a robot - and after running a diagnostic you many to decipher that a version of someone called Rhys who works for Hyperion was uploaded into the android's consciousness. You are left with one question. "Who the fuck is Rhys?" It is only at this point a holoprojection starts to play out from the chest of the dead android.

Rhys-in-Tales-from-the-Borderlands-1280x720.jpg

"If this message is playing - well then this android version of me is dead - and my consciousness as been transferred into my new body. Tough break knuckleheads - see you in the sequel."

---

IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE - THERE IS 18 HOURS REMAINING

IF YOU HAVE ANY NIGHT ACTIONS - PLEASE SEND THEM IN.
There’s one hundred percent a cop in this game.

I remember someone asking to look back at this flip.

Seems like it would be antithetical for this to work on a death cop.

Showtime

Reaction score
There many reasons Mafi have to adjust a kiloorder it’s not that big a deal

so you dont think town getting 2 confirmed players off a mafia mess up is potentially unfair to mafia and affects the game?

i find that hard to believe.

anyway i dont really have much more to say. i think doddsy should be the next lynch. i think sky is a red herring mostly and junk is just inactive because it's junk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
everyone read from pages 83+

read day 2 basically and see how doddsy was around lethal / lethal's scum reads

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure the only time Smark called me potential scum was in one pairing, which is pretty fair considering who I repped in for. I dont think he ever actually came at me in life 1 at all? maybe im forgetting something but we had a small back and forth early d1 , some of which i didnt LOVE the responses but we moves on from that pretty quickly and I havent seen any of his usually scummy insistance that certain things HAVE TO BE TRUE. im not buying smark as scum at all here whatsoever
He kept saying we need to flip one of you and Ekko, I remember getting annoyed at that talk at the time too, think I called him out on it

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so you dont think town getting 2 confirmed players off a mafia mess up is potentially unfair to mafia and affects the game?

i find that hard to believe.

anyway i dont really have much more to say. i think doddsy should be the next lynch. i think sky is a red herring mostly and junk is just inactive because it's junk
doddsy is today's lynch. vote him up

Showtime

Reaction score
Well, good job throwing this game

like this is the type of stuff i think makes sky town

it makes no fucking sense for her to have an issue with this seeing as she thinks doddsy and i are scum and she was previously worried doddsy would come in and vote her

and yet it's still somehow an issue to her.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He kept saying we need to flip one of you and Ekko, I remember getting annoyed at that talk at the time too, think I called him out on it
I asked you and magic which one you would go for if you had to pick one to stop the bickering because it was honestly making the thread impossible to read lol but in no point did I ever say I wanted to lynch Jeff I made it perfectly clear I thought Echo was scum.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im lynching doddsy > junk in that order and calling it a game